Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Local High School Star The Ownage's Avatar

Default Re: Craziest place you have gotten a blowjob?

Parking lot in broad daylight. I was young and naive. Now I'd probably be scared to even think about doing it again there

Quote Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
    I have talked more than one girl into doing that...It's happened a handful of times to me...there is this club I used to frequent that has nice lounge coaches with tables everywhere...

I believe I knew the girl before hand every time though...

I have had sex with girls I just met...but never blown in public...lol...that takes a little warming up

u need to start a thread about how u did it and what was said, because i can get bitches but i don't have that kinda game...

Quote Originally Posted by Styles p
    probably driving down the highway or in the park on the playground slide after dark.
    same, on da FWY, in L.A getting domed up... her knees on the seat, ass up in the air, her skirt was all the way up, I was pulling up next to trucks so they can check her ass out, then ill smash away... lol

The Magic are a trash HylianNightmare's Avatar

bathroom of a local pool

i had sex on a rock once

Banned

Anyone here came on a girls face, boobs ass etc?

This girl I fuclked around with loved when I came on her boobs and face. I remember one time it got in her eye and she had this red eye for couple days lol.

Banned

Anyone here got 2 girls at once to suck you off? That's my goal.

I don't have crazy PLACES, more just interesting circumstances.

My friend and I used to go out with two girls, who were friends. This was high-school era, so the girls weren't really allowed to just chill at our houses, alone. So we'd all hang out at my friends girls house, all of us in her room. We spent weekend after weekend over there. We weren't having sex with them yet, so we were constantly getting head/licking punani/getting handjobs/fingering, with everybody all in the same room. I'd be there getting head under the blanket, while my friend was getting head, and we'd give each other a look like.... DAMN, these girls really turned out to be freaks. lmao.

Another time, this girl was giving me head in her pool. This was and still is the best head I've ever gotten. It was dark outside, but the pool area had lighting. She must've given me head for an hour and a half, an hour at LEAST. Literally the second that I bust (in her mouth, even though she "doesn't do that." Ya right biatch), I put a towel on and her Dad comes outside all pissed off. He said the neighbors called him and let him know what was going on. That was a suspicious statement, considering they had to have just happened to call the second I finished. Considering how long this head lasted, that seems highly unlikely. Keep in mind too, this is like 3 a.m. So I'm pretty sure this dude was watching us from the house, probably getting off to it the entire time. Creepy as all hell.

My craziest place was probably just in the woods, off the trail in this popular park in my town.

Either the woods or the movies

On the basketball court mid-game. True story.

2012 I rep flatulence Cowboy Thunder's Avatar

Within an AOL Instant Message box

movies, car wash, on the freeway, some storage room at a nightclub

Both myself and my ex were uni students at the time so we had plenty of time for ourselves, and one day we went to cinema just after lunchtime, I think it was the Jackass 3D movie. To our surprise we had the whole theatre to ourselves, not a single other person in there. Of course we started the usual touching up, kissing etc that often happens at the cinema, even with others there, but about 20 mins into the movie, it was pretty obvious nobody else was going to come and watch, so it got a bit more heated between us, and she undid my trousers quickly, and did work. She didn't want me to nut on her, but I couldn't just stop it, so I had to nut on the floor which was a bit nasty and a bit of an anti-climax (no pun intended). But it was still damn good head, and I think the risk of someone catching us kinda made it more exciting for us.

She also did it to me in an airport toilet about 30 mins before we caught a flight to Spain for a holiday. Other than that, we usually preferred the privacy and comfort of being at each other's places (we never lived together).
    Last edited by ukballer; 05-26-2012 at 02:27 PM.

Future D1 Dad

my mother-in-law's front porch. it was an enclosed type but i was still nervous of someone walking in.

so many damn liers