Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: You just can't have a "star" shooting FTs this badly in today's NBA.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Jabbar
    you cannot equate the intangibles involved in those misses though. Its demoralizing on offense and gives other teams confidence. Its more than just 11 missed free throws
    This.

And to the guy saying we Laker fans are "acting" like we didn't know he was a bad freethrow shooter, of course we knew about it, we are just fed up right now. Maybe we shouldn't of traded for him? Hmmm, I didn't realize it was up to the fans.......

Banned

Default Re: You just can't have a "star" shooting FTs this badly in today's NBA.

Don't worry. Free tacos and a cup of Mr.Jabbar's tears tonight on the championship flight.

Quote Originally Posted by tontoz
    Howard made it to the Finals with a weak supporting cast.
    that Howard no longer exists.

Quote Originally Posted by pauk
    Even if he would have hit most of his FTs tonight Lakers would have not won.
    Maybe we still lose but we'd have had a chance to win! If Dwight makes even half his fts, the game is totally different. I'd like to have seen Denver play with some pressure but Dwight didn't even give us a chance.

And Kobe only won these last 2 championships because of HOFers Gasol, Bynum, and Odom, right?

Banned

You can have Howard's crappy free throw shooting or you can have horrible defense, but you can't have both and expect to win.

iverson made it to the finals with a weak supporting cast too. should the lakers max out iverson too?

So? Denver as a team missed just as much as Howard did, it cancels each other out. Lakers lost today cause of their garbage defense. 80 something points in the paint.

I get superstar calls j3lademaster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tazb
    So? Denver as a team missed just as much as Howard did, it cancels each other out. Lakers lost today cause of their garbage defense. 80 something points in the paint.
    This. The Nuggets feast on everyone at home though, don't feel too bad.

High School Varsity 6th Man MisterAmazing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bosnian Sajo
    And Kobe only won these last 2 championships because of HOFers Gasol, Bynum, and Odom, right?
    Bynum and Odom HOFers?

how quickly clowns forget that...

Good High School Starter AussieG's Avatar

I'm usually against the Dwight scapegoating but 3/14 is hilariously bad FT shooting.

Top 1 Bball Mind.

Quote Originally Posted by MisterAmazing
    Bynum and Odom HOFers?
    He's being sarcastic

Quote Originally Posted by madmax

how quickly clowns forget that...
    it's in the east, it doesn't mean shat. same way lebron going deep in the east doesnt meant crap.

Shaq was a perennially bad FT shooter. It didn't stop him or his teams to win titles. It won't stop him from getting into the HOF.