Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Default Re: David Kahn hints that lottery is rigged

Nope, just a jackass.

Quote Originally Posted by KevinNYC
    No he's arguing I should have immediately thought David Kahn was Jewish.

He likes jumping to conclusions and thinks we all should. He likes employing anti-Semitic tropes as well even though he's Jewish.

Yes, I lose, for never worrying about David Kahn's ethnicity or religion. You got me there, smart guy.

Also my brother-in-law is German and not Jewish and named David. I also don't know anything else about David Kahn's background. He could have been one these Kahn's
    You obviously dislike my admiration of Kahn having the chutzpah to levy such a just and fair allegation against David Stern. You know our father's generation has a Yetzer Hora way stronger than ours, and they gave soiled our name so badly that it seems beyond repair. Maybe in New York it's nit as obvious, but have you noticed that both liberals and conservative goyim have really grown extraordinarily aware of our cr@p, and that we really have to straighten up and be righteous?

Kahn's motivations may be selfish, but the act itself is a strong avocational step towards justice in my favorite sport, which has been ruined by far too much of the exact type of meddling hindrance so very exemplified by this latest phony, manufactured feel good Hollywood story. Stern is using Gilbert's son like a tool, and it's really atrociously disgusting to use disabled children like that.

Nope, just a jackass.
    If David Stern were merely a jack@ss, this thread wouldn't exist. Stern is an intelligent man, who is morally reprehensible. He erodes the NBA's and basketball culture's credibility further with each manufactured event.

Quote Originally Posted by BarberSchool
    You obviously dislike my admiration of Kahn having the chutzpah to levy such a just and fair allegation against David Stern. You know our father's generation has a Yetzer Hora way stronger than ours, and they gave soiled our name so badly that it seems beyond repair. Maybe in New York it's nit as obvious, but have you noticed that both liberals and conservative goyim have really grown extraordinarily aware of our cr@p, and that we really have to straighten up and be righteous?
    Yeah, yeah, it's a shander far die kinder.

Also I'm not Jewish.

Kahn's motivations may be selfish, but the act itself is a strong avocational step towards justice in my favorite sport, which has been ruined by far too much of the exact type of meddling hindrance so very exemplified by this latest phony, manufactured feel good Hollywood story. Stern is using Gilbert's son like a tool, and it's really atrociously disgusting to use disabled children like that.
    So David Stern is Jonathan Pollard in your head?

Jazz | Utes | Raiders UtahJazzFan88's Avatar

Honestly, I know this is going to get hate, and I don't really agree with Kahn, but I think it's sorta retarded that we have team representatives, just force every team to bring their GM, I'm just not a huge fan of the guilt case even if it had no effect.

Roy Hibbert Super Star InspiredLebowski's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by UtahJazzFan88
    Honestly, I know this is going to get hate, and I don't really agree with Kahn, but I think it's sorta retarded that we have team representatives, just force every team to bring their GM, I'm just not a huge fan of the guilt case even if it had no effect.
    Huh? The owner picks who goes. If you're trying to get the retard sympathy vote Kahn's a good choice.

Magic Johnson

Quote Originally Posted by BarberSchool
    He really is an awful, awful person. His existence and prerogative are truly a sad example of some of the worst aspects amongst unpunished immorality in humanity.
    He just sounds like a tool. He's extremely smug, and you can tell he feels everyone else is below him. His reaction to Van Gundy's criticism earlier this year was just flat out ridiculous. He sounded like a MOB leader with his reaction.

Also I'm not Jewish.
    Then you really have no idea of the Yetzer Hora you seem to gladly rebuke and defend blindly. I have beaten mine, but I am mixed, only a small bit of Ashkenazim in my lineage. Was also fortunately raised Secular without the Talmud or Tanakh polluting my thought process at a young age. You really shouldn't jump down my throat without knowing of what you speak. There was much significance to my posts here.

Kahn, while a bad exec, is the good guy here.
    Anyone who disagrees should study all the backstories of previous draft lottery results under David Stern's tenure, with the unemotive rationality of a scientist, and they will see Kahn's point seems very very valid.

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    Kahn wanted to draft another PG. Awwwww

Jackass did not refer to Stern.

Quote Originally Posted by LA_Showtime
    He just sounds like a tool. He's extremely smug, and you can tell he feels everyone else is below him. His reaction to Van Gundy's criticism earlier this year was just flat out ridiculous. He sounded like a MOB leader with his reaction.
    Of course David Stern sounds like a tool, but his using of Dan Gilbert's disabled son AS A TOOL, is really so horridly disgusting, don't you agree ?

Roy Hibbert Super Star InspiredLebowski's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LA_Showtime
    Unsubstantiated rumors say this is why he got fired in Indy. He was involved in the business side, no talent evaluation (for obvious reasons). Always has to be the "smartest guy in the room" even when he was clearly a moron.

I've got no problem with an exec being a smug dickhead, Bird's got plenty of that in him, but show some results first.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer DMAVS41's Avatar

I can't believe he said that. Stern might sabotage the Wolves for the next decade.

Magic Johnson

Quote Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski
    Unsubstantiated rumors say this is why he got fired in Indy. He was involved in the business side, no talent evaluation (for obvious reasons). Always has to be the "smartest guy in the room" even when he was clearly a moron.

I've got no problem with an exec being a smug dickhead, Bird's got plenty of that in him, but show some results first.
    Wait, are you referring to Stern or Kahn?

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    Kahn wanted to draft another PG. Awwwww