Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Default Re: Right now, who is the better overall player: Chris Paul or Rajan Rondo?

Quote Originally Posted by Legends66NBA7
    Huh ?

Rondo certainly has learned how to shoot. Hitting a career high from mid-range and is being efficent overall.
    Shhhh don't let them know that he actually does have a jump shot. It's much funnier when they don't expect it

Default Re: Right now, who is the better overall player: Chris Paul or Rajan Rondo?

Quote Originally Posted by Unstoppabull
    I'll definitely want a guy who can actually take over games when it matters.
    And Rondo in the last 4 post seasons has not proven this to you ?

Quote Originally Posted by Pushxx
    2012 Playoffs
    CP3: 17.6 PPG, 7.9 APG, 5.1 RPG, 2.7 SPG, 42.7% FG
    Rondo: 17.3 PPG, 11.9 APG, 6.7 RPG, 2.4 SPG, 46.8% FG

Rondo played 19 games to CP3's 11 games and faced teams with appreciably better defense, including the Miami Heat.

Also consider Rondo is a better defender in the playoffs.

CP3 is clearly one of the four most impactful/valuable players of this season (LeBron, Durant, Melo), but again: in the playoffs Rondo takes it to another level he doesn't care to do in the regular season because he's a lazy f[COLOR="Black"]u[/COLOR]ck.

The Celtics three other guards on the team, Courtney Lee, Jason Terry, and Leandro Barbosa have been sucking ass this entire season. Bigtime...

I did answer the question..."right now" is regular season, which means my answer is CP3. The logic is strong in this one...
    you come into a thread about who's better now, and your argument in every post you make is trying to show how good rondo is in playoffs read your own post

Quote Originally Posted by SilkkTheShocker
    Paul. I don't think you can win a title with Rondo as your best player.
    Rondo was arguably the best player on the Celtics 2010 run. The Celtics were 6 mins away from winning the title that year. However, not to give him moral win, but when you doubt that Rondo can be the best player on a winning team while CP3 has never been in that position, I can't see your point as being logical.

Paul

NBA lottery pick

CP3 but Rondo is a great player.

Quote Originally Posted by miles berg
    CP3 by a mile, no comparison.

Learning to shoot layups BG32-KD35's Avatar

Paul, replace Rondo with Paul and there would have been more championships for the Celts