Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

Default How do you view other races?

In general. Not trying to be offensive, but this is how I see it...

White - Always found you guys a bit weird. Maybe because I wasn't raised around with alot of white kids. In general their humor is a bit too cheesy for me, but you guys always show respect, that's a plus.

Black - For the most part I've never had trouble with this race. The men have always shown me respect. Some of the women are OK, but I absolutely cannot stand the loud ghetto girls.

Asian - Always found the men to be socially awkward and distant in general, but they are nice people. I've always encountered two types of Asian women, they are either really bitchy & evil or friendly and horny.

Mexican - This is my race. The one I can relate to the most, but I also do not know how other races perceive us in general. The women are horny as hell & very passionate. There are two types of Mexican men, The Paisas (Mexican who mostly speaks Spanish who was born in Mexico) or the Chicano (Mexican who was born in America who grew up to both Mexican and American culture). I'm in the Chicano category.
    Last edited by 1987_Lakers; 02-10-2013 at 02:25 AM.

Default Re: How do you view other races?

Latino is not a race.

Not sure if Mexican is a race either nor is Asian but i'll comment on my own race.

Black - the original man/family

Serious playground baller MAC system's Avatar

Generally I hatr blacks. They're an ugly smelly race that can't take responsibility for anything. Mexicans are okay. Asians mind their business. Whites are corny and are always trying to be cutting edge. They're a bunch of trendy d bags.

Change the title "How do you view other ethnicities?"

Smile, you're on ISH Crystallas's Avatar

I'm not a collectivist. I treat people as individuals first, always have, always will.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ace23
    Change the title "How do you view other ethnicities?"
    no

Quote Originally Posted by 1987_Lakers
    no
    Well, Mexican is not a race nor ethnicity. Latino (what you had previously) is an ethnicity.

white - too varied to judge but best sense of humor imo

black - know too few to judge, the ones I've encountered are too pitiful to say much about

asian - too varied again, their personalities depend on their upbringings, social groups, toughest group of immigrants I've encountered

we dont have latinos and mexicans really, but I know a Central American who is a cocky but good baller

NBA sixth man of the year miller-time's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Crystallas
    I'm not a collectivist. I treat people as individuals first, always have, always will.
    This. Although I think it does take a bit of effort to do at first simply because it is human nature to categorize people. I've met people of different races that are more like me than people of my own race plenty of times. There are some weird white people out there lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. I'm So Rad
    I hate everyone equally.
    people say this but it is rare to see it in practice. One of my former co-workers not only hated races but had a strong hate for humanity in general.

NBA sixth man of the year miller-time's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MMM
    people say this but it is rare to see it in practice. One of my former co-workers not only hated races but had a strong hate for humanity in general.
    People like that should be forced to live out in the wilderness with no contact with civilization. Then we will see how much they hate us.

No centuries long scientific, medical, and artistic development for you!

And if they manage to survive and love it out there they can stay and we can be rid of them. Win win.

Quote Originally Posted by MMM
    Hating at that level can't be done in public for sure, well, unless you have power of course.

Quote Originally Posted by miller-time
    People like that should be forced to live out in the wilderness with no contact with civilization. Then we will see how much they hate us.

No centuries long scientific, medical, and artistic development for you!

And if they manage to survive and love it out there they can stay and we can be rid of them. Win win.
    he definitely has the skills to live in the wilderness and from his personal stories I can understand why he has that view point. When you are laying in the street with a shattered leg and many people pass you by without helping than I can see why he holds his views.

5-time NBA All-Star

I love everybody except from those who came from India or Israel or Saudi Arabia.

A world without Jews, Hindus, and "royal" Muslims would be a mighty fine world indeed

They are my natural born enemies

nah but for real tho errbody's cool theres so many crossovers nowadays and its better to distinguish people through personality/character traits
    Last edited by JEFFERSON MONEY; 02-10-2013 at 10:09 AM.