Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    NJ Net Fan For Life. wang4three's Avatar

Default Re: LOL @ PleezeBelieve burning Lebron Jersey LOL

That was a pretty classless move by ESPN. I personally think they did that themselves just to get a reaction from LeBron.

Default LMAO look at the Cavs fans

hahaha
    wat now???
    any cavs story??

thats wat all u CAVS STANS get for being too cocky last season.

Wat sup with the CAVS CHAMP now?

Banned

Default Re: Dear Cleveland Cavaliers Fans

Quote Originally Posted by Meticode
    I think at this point true fan have accepted the Mistake by the Lake title and LeBron leaving puts a certified signature on that, but regardless of that as I said before I was a Cavaliers fan before LeBron came, and I will be one there afterwards.

Ask for my opinion on LeBron and his decision? I'm highly disappointed of course. He told the city himself he wouldn't leave until he brought a championship to that city. And frankly I think when he said that he felt like they would win it last year, that way he could win it and just up and leave without any love lost between him and the city because he did what he said. Which makes me feel like he was up to ready to leave anyway in the first place.

I don't wish anything bad on the man, he'll be successful or he'll fail at what he wants to accomplish. And he'll live with those accomplishments or consequences, but there's no doubt in my mind with most people this will be viewed upon as him running away from something he promised a city, but to no avail he and the organization themselves failed to bring to the city of Cleveland. His legacy is tarnished in my eyes. I've always been a fan of players that stuck it out their entire careers with a team, even in failure (ie: Reggie Miller). I for one cannot wait TO tune into that first Heat @ Cavaliers game and watch the hate that spew from people's mouths, at what love people will shout from the rafters all for a man who plays a kids game, in a world dominated by business and money.

Good luck Mr. LeBron James. Thanks for the memories and ultimately bringing us back down to earth with your departure. We're used to disappointed the last fifty plus years in every major sport.

A True Cavaliers Fan,
    Wayne J. of hometown Cincinnati, OH
    Sorry man.

Keep ya head up.

The Cavs are still a very good team.

Quote Originally Posted by Meticode
    I think at this point true fan have accepted the Mistake by the Lake title and LeBron leaving puts a certified signature on that, but regardless of that as I said before I was a Cavaliers fan before LeBron came, and I will be one there afterwards.

Ask for my opinion on LeBron and his decision? I'm highly disappointed of course. He told the city himself he wouldn't leave until he brought a championship to that city. And frankly I think when he said that he felt like they would win it last year, that way he could win it and just up and leave without any love lost between him and the city because he did what he said. Which makes me feel like he was up to ready to leave anyway in the first place.

I don't wish anything bad on the man, he'll be successful or he'll fail at what he wants to accomplish. And he'll live with those accomplishments or consequences, but there's no doubt in my mind with most people this will be viewed upon as him running away from something he promised a city, but to no avail he and the organization themselves failed to bring to the city of Cleveland. His legacy is tarnished in my eyes. I've always been a fan of players that stuck it out their entire careers with a team, even in failure (ie: Reggie Miller). I for one cannot wait TO tune into that first Heat @ Cavaliers game and watch the hate that spew from people's mouths, at what love people will shout from the rafters all for a man who plays a kids game, in a world dominated by business and money.

Good luck Mr. LeBron James. Thanks for the memories and ultimately bringing us back down to earth with your departure. We're used to disappointed the last fifty plus years in every major sport.

A True Cavaliers Fan,
    Wayne J. of hometown Cincinnati, OH
    Much respect

Default Re: The new face of the Cavs franchise!!

What was Byron Scott thinking.

Default Cleveland Cavaliers lose LeBron James

Discuss LeBron going to the Heat from the perspective of the Cavs

I don't get picked last at the park anymore Hotshoot's Avatar

But i am surprised why Cleveland fans were foolish enough to think they can ever win at anything, the city offers next to nothing and weather is miserable. Its basically another Detroit at least latter has a rich history.

Banned

Default Cavs fans....Keep ya head up!

I am sorry for what transpired and I was hoping Lebron would stay and bring a championship to your city.

Keep ya head up!

You guys still have a great team in Cleveland, you guys had the best record for two seasons.

See you in the playoffs.

National High School Star

Default Re: The new face of the Cavs franchise!!

lol
    Last edited by Reverend Hoops; 07-08-2010 at 10:24 PM.

Default Re: LOL @ PleezeBelieve burning Lebron Jersey LOL

Lebron is a class act!

Default Re: Cleveland Cavaliers lose LeBron James

Lmao...

NBA rookie of the year Rockets(T-mac)'s Avatar

Yea now all the bandwagon fans are going to come out with usernames like "LBJCB4D-WADE".

I feel for Cleveland fans though, it really sucks when this type of thing happens.

Default Re: Cavs fans....Keep ya head up!

I was fan before I'll be one after. I have friends on Facebook that are like "Guess I'm a Heat fan." It's disgusting.

Good High School Starter ThemBombs's Avatar

Default don't worry Cavaliers fans! (serious thread)

hopefully, you guys win the lottery and get this guy... I know it will never be the same as LeBron, but if you guys get him, and win a ring with him, you can piss all over LeBron's face

Harrison Barnes

I'm hoping for the Cavaliers to get this guy... it's going to be very sad just seeing a franchise die off because of one man's departure

FCN
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Default Re: Cavs fans....Keep ya head up!

I hope the Thunder make it to the finals next year so I don't have to root for the Lakers...