Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
       

Default Re: My brother got offered $15k a month...

also, you never know. the real deal might have been SOME money upfront, promises to pay more later, a few months of sex with the old guy, then one day you see an eviction notice on the door due to non-payment of rent. you text the guy "WTF" and he responds with "sorry, my finances crashed due to bullshit reasons x,y,z and i'm unable to keep paying. sorry, again and bye."

result: the old guy paid a few grand to have sex with his latest boy toy for a few months. he greatly minimised his AIDS risks, greatly increased the convenience of the transaction process, and might have actually saved money as compared to shopping comparable male hookers.

something like that, anyway.

Hustle Loyalty Respect Knicks101's Avatar

I love that the OP acts like his brother didn't take the deal because of his dignity. If the person offering him the money was a woman I'm sure he still would've said no.

Quote Originally Posted by Knicks101
    I love that the OP acts like his brother didn't take the deal because of his dignity. If the person offering him the money was a woman I'm sure he still would've said no.
    My bro is married and loved his wife. He's somewhat religious, too. I highly doubt any offer would've made him actually go through with being someone's sex slave.

I love how idiots like you think that because YOU would be willing to sell yourself for money, it must mean everyone else would, too. "Hey, if I think this way, everyone else must, too!"

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Wiggins
    op is an oversensitive paki
    I'm American. Thanks.

It's funny how you random losers know little details about my life/being, but I don't even know who you are.

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by Scholar
    An older gay dude offered my brother $15k/mo to be his sugar daddy. He said he'd pay for my brother to live in a nice apartment, buy him a new car, & cover all expenses.

It started with the dude giving my bro a business card and saying to hit him up for a $10k/mo job offer. They also exchanged phone #s, which my bro says he regretted doing after the guy wouldn't say what the job was. My bro thought it was fishy, so he didn't call the guy. After a few hours later in the day, the old man decided to text my brother. When my bro wouldn't meet him to discuss the "job," the old queer upped it to $15k/mo. My bro still wouldn't meet him because the old man wasn't willing to discuss what the "job" was. The guy then finally gave some very fishy details, wouldn't describe what the "favors" would be that my brother would perform for him, and then proceeded to talk about buying my bro an apartment, cars, etc.

The guy didn't fully admit he wanted sexual favors in return, but it's obvious that's what it was.

My brother immediately turned down the offer. I'm glad because I think it's not worth selling yourself for any amount of money. Desperate times don't always call for desperate measures.

The gay dude had two young men with him, and my bro said those two guys looked uncomfortable as hell. And this happened in Beverly Hills, where weird gay shit like this occurs often.

I'm not looking for advice. I just wanted to share this because I think it's good for people to know this isn't some movie storyline b.s. This happened to my bro, and I'm just proud that he knew better than to give himself up for money. He might be in a tight situation financially, but at least he still has his dignity.
    I dont know why people think the story is made up. Its not like OP said a hot chick offered his brother that deal.

Gay dudes are like straight guys in that we are obsessed with sex. Even the most prudish male's sex drive = thirstiest whore alive.

Also lots of rich gay men. rich Straight men have similar deals with woman all the time. You ever see a rich guy with a hot girl out of his league? I see that on a daily basis. Same principle really.

OP if your brother is straight that is too little money. Also does the dude want your brother to be a top or a bottom? big difference.

Crazy. Same exact thing happened to my friend.

My friend was chilling in a restaurant (chipotle) and this random guy comes up to him with this weird lead "hey man. I need to find people that are ready to make money. You interested ? I need someone that's down to do whatever to make money" and proceeded to ask for my friends number and to call him. My friend did and the guy was offering my friend 15k a month but said he would be doing "favors" for the older man. My really good friend has been looking for a job in quite a while and wanted to take the older mans job offer because he was afraid he was missing out on a great opportunity(at this point it's not revealed that the older guy was asking for favors) and he was apparently upset that my friend wasn't accepting the offer and thinking about it. My good friend told me what he should do and I said "f.uck it man. The guy seems gay and sketch. Money isn't worth being with someone like that. Who offers someone crazy money to do reasonable tasks? And honestly, what are those tasks that he's not willing to disclose."

My friend didnt take the offer.
    F.uck that guy.

Scholar, sent you a PM bro

Quote Originally Posted by The Macho Man
    His wife would be pissed as shit if she found out he turned down 180k a year to have sex with some chick. I'd be pissed if I found out anyone I knew turned that down. Sex isn't horrible.
    Yup, 180k plus living expenses and a car. Clearly OP is a f[COLOR="Black"]a[/COLOR]ggot and he made this thread because he wishes the gay guy had asked him instead of his brother. Probably would've done it for free.

"Hey bro, what's that number? I want to put this guy on blast.*wink wink*"

Boning a chick is one thing. The thought of sleeping with a dude is disgusting. Take that $180,000 and @nal fracking somewhere else.

What vibes did your brother give off for a gay dude to approach him like that? Same question to the other poster who said his friend got approach in a similar fashion.

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    Boning a chick is one thing. The thought of sleeping with a dude is disgusting. Take that $180,000 and @nal fracking somewhere else.

What vibes did your brother give off for a gay dude to approach him like that? Same question to the other poster who said his friend got approach in a similar fashion.
    I don't think it's about giving off vibes. The queer found my brother attractive and decided to see if my bro was willing to put out for $15k. MeanJohn and I PM'd each other and we verified it was the same old pervert.

I've found that most legit money-making ventures are best when offered randomly from complete strangers.

I sense a threeway in the future.

I don't think it's about giving off vibes. The queer found my brother attractive and decided to see if my bro was willing to put out for $15k. MeanJohn and I PM'd each other and we verified it was the same old pervert.
    I dont know gay males that will approach straight males in such a manner. Usually they detect some gayness on the horizon. I think your brother probably carries himself like a homo even tho he's not. So the gay dude peeped that and pressed your brother. Pulled up on his bumper and honked the horn.

Your brother probably effeminate. Gay dudes love those type.

NBA rookie of the year

I bet your pathetic ass still has the picture of my daughter and I. If there is one poster on this site who deserves an ass whooping, it's you. I hope you get what's coming to you, you piece of f*cking shit.

Anyway, for those who are interested, I edited the OP again. I figure there may be some trolls here, but a few of you guys will be able to appreciate the story and understand that no circumstance is worth giving up your pride for money.
    I wank every day to that picture, she looks so hot. I would definitely smash..

NBA rookie of the year

well, your brother is probably a queer during his spare time.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by MJ(Mean John)
    Crazy. Same exact thing happened to my friend.

My friend was chilling in a restaurant (chipotle) and this random guy comes up to him with this weird lead "hey man. I need to find people that are ready to make money. You interested ? I need someone that's down to do whatever to make money" and proceeded to ask for my friends number and to call him. My friend did and the guy was offering my friend 15k a month but said he would be doing "favors" for the older man. My really good friend has been looking for a job in quite a while and wanted to take the older mans job offer because he was afraid he was missing out on a great opportunity(at this point it's not revealed that the older guy was asking for favors) and he was apparently upset that my friend wasn't accepting the offer and thinking about it. My good friend told me what he should do and I said "f.uck it man. The guy seems gay and sketch. Money isn't worth being with someone like that. Who offers someone crazy money to do reasonable tasks? And honestly, what are those tasks that he's not willing to disclose."

My friend didnt take the offer.
    F.uck that guy.

Scholar, sent you a PM bro
    Sounds like this dude's friend and the OP's brother were both trolled by the same person. Probably one of those 'what would you do?' shows or just an old fashioned prank show.

Unless I'm to believe that there's an ultra rich pervert running around serially propositioning random strangers to be his twinks