Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ALlArOuNDPIaya
    Oh really, let's see about this.

ElPigto had no personal insults there but you don't like it so you attack him:

You just assume he knows nothing because he doesn't agree with you, that's called a personal attack. you know nothing about his life yet you think you do. this is because you are a trollllllll.

you did it again to JSub and XxNeXuSxX, only that JSub and XxNeXuSxX took you seriously at first and then you truely showed how you don't have a ****ing clue about basketball.

Are you some f'in retarded nazi? Where in my reply to that first dude where i had that huge wall of text reply back was i attacking him? If the stuff you put in bold were supposedly attacks at him then you must be some out of touch mormon soccer mom. No way you could call anything in that reply to him an attack, if anything he called me stupid, and i never even said any insults back at him and just made my point.

Thats some funnyass **** of the stuff you highlighted like they were insults seriouisly dude, do you live in some cave and only come out for communion?

meet him at the bike rack after school!!!!

Decent playground baller KobeLookLike2Pac's Avatar

Yao might be the best center in the league for one whole year max. He is going to get surpassed by Dwight Howard very, very soon.

I'm sorry to disappoint you, it's just science.

And please never, EVER compare Yao to Kareem. That sh!t is just sacrilege. :rollingeyes:

Quote Originally Posted by KobeLookLike2Pac
    Yao might be the best center in the league for one whole year max. He is going to get surpassed by Dwight Howard very, very soon.

I'm sorry to disappoint you, it's just science.

And please never, EVER compare Yao to Kareem. That sh!t is just sacrilege. :rollingeyes:
    Amazing. What will those Yao haters come out with next? First, you say he's a bust, passive, soft, slow, weak, bad at English, foul prone, garbage. In the next stage of his evolution, you say he's second fiddle and a non-leader and a poster victim. Now that he has become what all you haters have feared, you say he's only going to dominate ONE WHOLE YEAR MAX.

The hate is amazing. Its absurd. It defies all reason. An asian man can never dominte the NBA. That's what you all wished to believe. Of all things, it's just SCIENCE right?

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ElPigto
    Ehh, he didn't really get to me. After he quoted me I figured he was just trying to make people angry and get all defensive, he is an idiot nonetheless, and I will refuse to argue with him, since either he has the mindset to just refute all the arguments just because he wants to piss us off, or he has a peanut for a brain, either one, whatever.
    You're probably right, but I find the fat=good at bball theory to be kind of original. Retarded, sure, but original.

Quote Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green
    You're probably right, but I find the fat=good at bball theory to be kind of original. Retarded, sure, but original.
    What is so original about it?

Those who know jack crap about basketball always mention as an argument as to why Shaq is good.

Quote Originally Posted by JSub
    Amazing. What will those Yao haters come out with next? First, you say he's a bust, passive, soft, slow, weak, bad at English, foul prone, garbage. In the next stage of his evolution, you say he's second fiddle and a non-leader and a poster victim. Now that he has become what all you haters have feared, you say he's only going to dominate ONE WHOLE YEAR MAX.

The hate is amazing. Its absurd. It defies all reason. An asian man can never dominte the NBA. That's what you all wished to believe. Of all things, it's just SCIENCE right?

First of all I never said any of that sheet, second of all I saw you coming from a mile away with the race issue. It could have easily been Eddie Curry or Zach Randolph in place of Yao Ming and I'd be saying the same thing. When Yao gets smashed on by Randolph, Curry, Bogut or Bynum and you roll your eyes at the hype, well you might as well be looking in the mirror. Yao is just a very good center, not a great one or one that deserves to mentioned in the same breath as the greats, in a transition era of declining and young 5s.

NBA sixth man of the year

First of all I never said any of that sheet, second of all I saw you coming from a mile away with the race issue. It could have easily been Eddie Curry or Zach Randolph in place of Yao Ming and I'd be saying the same thing. When Yao gets smashed on by Randolph, Curry, Bogut or Bynum and you roll your eyes at the hype, well you might as well be looking in the mirror. Yao is just a very good center, not a great one or one that deserves to mentioned in the same breath as the greats, in a transition era of declining and young 5s.
    Please shut up.

I mean, seriously. Nothing you said was the least bit accurate.

Okay, I'll give you something, Yao has yet to deem himself to be mentioned with greats, but honestly with his hard work he could possible reach elite status. Yao is not only a very good center. Being a good center does not justify what Yao is. Yao is a great center who is literally carrying the Rockets right now. He has really torched the other teams big men. I'm sorry if you try to discredit him just because he is in an age where there is declining 5's and young 5's, but seriously, if you can't see how dominant he is being right now, you are simply choosing to ignore the fact that he is carrying the Rockets.

I know it's only 7 games, and for now I'll let your argument stand as it is. We'll come back to this during all-star break, so please look for me.

Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by ElPigto

I know it's only 7 games, and for now I'll let your argument stand as it is. We'll come back to this during all-star break, so please look for me.

Thank you.
    I'll do that but you may not be happy to see me coming. We will see.

I'll do that but you may not be happy to see me coming. We will see.
    Actually, I dont think anybody's going to remember you by the end of the day.

Default re

anybody else think that Shaq sucks?

Quote Originally Posted by JSub
    Actually, I dont think anybody's going to remember you by the end of the day.
    I gotta admit that had me,

NBA sixth man of the year

I've pretty much lost all respect for Shaq. He's such a big baby. He gave Yao no credit for the game on Sunday. Said that Yao is "just big" and "doing what he is supposed to do". Look in the mirror Shaq. Where would you be without being "just big"? Not in the Hall of Fame.

Quote Originally Posted by heavensdevil
    anybody else think that Shaq sucks?
    I don't necessarily think he sucks because he still attracts attention. It's just that the Heat supporting cast is a year older, and they have GP running the guard. GP is awesome, but right now he shouldn't be playing as many minutes as he is right now.

Shaq is Shaq though. He still draws double teams therefore making him effective in that area. He still will have his nights, but overall he doesn't suck, he just happened to start declining, and we aren't use to seeing him play at this level at all. We are used to seeing straight up dominant games.