Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Good High School Starter

Default Re: **** You Chicago

Quote Originally Posted by ElPigto
    I'll tell you why he is so butt hurt. He is pissed because this gives Chicago more cap space. Now Chicago is going to have the ability to bring two max free agents. They can have Bosh/Bron, Wade/Bron, Bron/Wade, etc you get the point. He is pissed because his piece of sh!t team was raped by Morey in order to make the Knicks unload Jeffries. Knicks went all in February. They gave the Rockets Jordan Hill (#8 2009 pick), they gave the Rockets the option to swap draft picks in 2011 (top #1 protected) and they also gave the Rockets a 2012 pick (top #5 protected).

See the Knicks are f*cked if they don't get at least one true superstar to come over (either Bron or Wade). The Knicks are not going to be be able to build for the next two years because the Rockets raped them just to take Jeffries.

Oh sh[COLOR="Black"]i[/COLOR]t...

sh!t is going down. bulls ain't playing around.

Consensus Top 20-30 AT Roundball_Rock's Avatar

Local High School Star No_Look604's Avatar

wow, #6 looks fcukin terrible on a jersey! dumbass

Local High School Star No_Look604's Avatar

Chcago please get Wade. LBJ will just disgrace the franchise with his dancing.

Rip+Rose=Ripping Rose Clocian-IGN's Avatar

why you're very welcome

next time you think NY will win over Chi think about the summer of 2010.

Chicago Bulls, where crushing NY's dreams happen

Quote Originally Posted by Rowe
    I had just went outside for a walk to get some hamburgers, and I come inside the house and see that headline on ESPNews.

Im ****ing pissed. Why is Chicago trying to do this? We've spent 3 years preparing for this ****ing moment and Chicago wants to come on in and try to get LeBron & Bosh. Why not be happy Bulls, you guys already have a future franchise player in Rose.

Its just eating at me right now. If we get LeBron, I will get a tattoo on my back in his honor.(srs)
    LOL. Hey, getting LeBron James was our idea first...

Did you really think just because the Knicks really wanted LeBron everyone else would just seed him to them?

LeBron and Rose = Most Exciting duo in the NBA.

For the record, I'm not p-ssed at the Bulls. Smart move dumping Hinrich.

I'm p-ssed at the Wizards. Letting Chicago do this was beyond retarded. They not only screwed over Heat, Knicks, and Nets, they screwed over THEMSELVES. They're in the same conference. Was Hinrich really worth it? Geez, man, make the Bulls give up Noah or something.....

Unbelievable.

We'll see. The most hilarious thing that would ever happen is Bulls having the best "situation" to offer Lebron and Lebron STILL goes to Knicks. That would be the absolute ultimate "F U" to Chicago. Wow, I don't think they'd ever recover.

Better cross your fingers, Chicago.

Decent playground baller

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23
    LeBron and Rose = Most Exciting duo in the NBA.

LeBron + Rose + Bosh = Most Exciting Trio in the NBA.

If LBJ goes to Chicago, it will seem like he planned this all along with the jersey # change request.

Quote Originally Posted by bagelred

We'll see. The most hilarious thing that would ever happen is Bulls having the best "situation" to offer Lebron and Lebron STILL goes to Knicks. That would be the absolute ultimate "F U" to Chicago. Wow, I don't think they'd ever recover.

Better cross your fingers, Chicago.
    Bulls still have Noah and Rose to build around and some decent parts in Taj, Warrick, and Deng.

If Lebron doesn't come to Chicago we can always build with other players.....we wouldn't be as bad as say...the Knicks on the other hand who are screwed if they don't get Lebron.

Quote Originally Posted by Go Getter

If Lebron doesn't come to Chicago we can always build with other players.....we wouldn't be as bad as say...the Knicks on the other hand who are screwed if they don't get Lebron.
    Way to try to turn it around. If Bulls don't get Lebron with that available cap space and young talent, its the biggest failure in the history of professional sports. Bulls will never recover and basically will make their 6 championships meaningless. It will be the ultimate insult displaying the patheticness that was and is the Bulls franchise, except for the fact that Jordan just happen to land there.

Wow, you Chicago fans should be very very nervous. Lebron almost HAS to come to Bulls now.... Hey, us Knicks fans don't have a shot now. It would be a miracle if Lebron comes to NY.....unless.........

Quote Originally Posted by broy
    LeBron + Rose + Bosh = Most Exciting Trio in the NBA.

Bulls have a good GM. They really want to win a build a championship contending team.

Quote Originally Posted by bagelred
    Way to try to turn it around. If Bulls don't get Lebron with that available cap space and young talent, its the biggest failure in the history of professional sports. Bulls will never recover and basically will make their 6 championships meaningless. It will be the ultimate insult displaying the patheticness that was and is the Bulls franchise, except for the fact that Jordan just happen to land there.

Wow, you Chicago fans should be very very nervous. Lebron almost HAS to come to Bulls now.... Hey, us Knicks fans don't have a shot now. It would be a miracle if Lebron comes to NY.....unless.........
    How come you aren't cracking jokes anymore?

u scurred