Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Dick Roomate

Default Re: Dick Roomate

Both of you sound like petulant dick heads. Maybe you'll grow up a bit your sophomore year.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

OP's roommate learned a hard lesson to take care of his own business and not depend on others, especially unknowns, if he wants anything.

Hopefully the interview went well for his roommate.

It would be hard for 18/19 year old me to get up at 9am after studying late to leave the room tired as f[COLOR="Black"]u[/COLOR]ck.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by LikeABosh
    Both of you sound like petulant dick heads. Maybe you'll grow up a bit your sophomore year.
    Probably need to blow off some steam and 69 each other.

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
    Reading through I kept waiting for him to get out of line. Never came. Id say you are a tad more dickish in that exchange.
    The I don't care part.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Vector is living that alpha lifestyle

he is the alpha

he calls the shots

dont like it?

do something or deal with it

Compromise?

What happened to 'you do this for me, and I'll do this for you?'

That would of overcome this little tanty fest.

college kids are such idiots.

Quote Originally Posted by poido123
    Compromise?

What happened to 'you do this for me, and I'll do this for you?'

That would of overcome this little tanty fest.
    He never compromises. I'm not one be rigid but, the small insignificant favors that I've asked of him over the course of the semester or when I try to tell him something has come with the same "I don't care"

Quote Originally Posted by Hawker
    OP's roommate learned a hard lesson to take care of his own business and not depend on others, especially unknowns, if he wants anything.

Hopefully the interview went well for his roommate.

It would be hard for 18/19 year old me to get up at 9am after studying late to leave the room tired as f[COLOR="Black"]u[/COLOR]ck.
    Yup, he should've set the interview somewhere else.

He probably was a spoiled kid growing up, you need to learn how to handle your business and try as hard as possible not to rely/depend on others. He also most likely didn't prepare as he didn't even consult you before, just last minute.

NBA sixth man of the year KyrieTheFuture's Avatar

You are definitely the dick here, and you know it

Quote Originally Posted by Bourne
    I think OP is the biggest dick in the world after reading that. Find somewhere else to sleep, interviews are important
    Why should OP care about his interview?

If I have to get up before 10 AM, it better be ****ing important. A roomate doing an interview doesn't qualify. Important for him, sure, not for me.

Good call by OP.

honestly you sound like a dick here. not only is this not a big deal, but you thought it was such a big deal that you posted it on a forum. the solution is simple.

the point of college is to get a job, but sometimes you have to understand that you dorm room isn't that best place to do interviews. you could have easily just said "hey man, I'm gonna be out late and probably sleep till 11:00am. do your interview and I promise you that I will probably be asleep through the whole thing and not make a noise"

instead you act like a petty b*tch about it.

come on man... do not complain about your college roommate asking you if it's ok to do an interview. just work around it.

Quote Originally Posted by LBJMVP
    honestly you sound like a dick here. not only is this not a big deal, but you thought it was such a big deal that you posted it on a forum. the solution is simple.

the point of college is to get a job, but sometimes you have to understand that you dorm room isn't that best place to do interviews. you could have easily just said "hey man, I'm gonna be out late and probably sleep till 11:00am. do your interview and I promise you that I will probably be asleep through the whole thing and not make a noise"

instead you act like a petty b*tch about it.

come on man... do not complain about your college roommate asking you if it's ok to do an interview. just work around it.

looks like you didn't read the whole thing. When I explained why Im gonna sleep in. Why do I need to promise in my own room when he tried to throw me out of it.

Shoulda just sucked it up and bailed for his interview, came back and took a nap to make up for lost sleep. You made it a way bigger deal than it had to be, and now it's likely gonna be awkward as shit for a while. Watch the dude c[COLOR="Black"]o[/COLOR]ck block you bad if/when you bring a girl back when he's in the room.

Agreed with the majority. Absolute dick move of OP to not get out of bed to let his roommate do the interview. You can sleep anywhere you want. You can sleep on a couch, you can sleep under a bridge. Ask warriorfan for some tips on the latter, he's bound to have some decent locations. But you can't do an interview anywhere you want. OP, you're a prick. Your roommate should have hit you in the face.