Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    I post-up midgets magic chiongson's Avatar

Default Putin wants all Russians to be tough like Steven Seagal

Banned

Default Re: Putin wants all Russians to be tough like Steven Seagal

Russias are tough. Americas are soft. Russia is making it's move. Putin is probably the strongest leader in the world right now. Obama, despite being a good talker is just a weak law professor compared to Putin, who has murdered and tortured with his bare hands.

We are all doomed.

Cold War 2.0 its already begun.

the Sho Kosugi of ISH -p.tiddy-'s Avatar

wait time out, so Seagal got a hair transplant or something? he was balding before lol...that just doesn't even look remotely real

I envision that in real life Seagal acts exactly like his movie characters act...seems like such a d-bag, but maybe I'm wrong

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
    wait time out, so Seagal got a hair transplant or something? he was balding before lol...that just doesn't even look remotely real

I envision that in real life Seagal acts exactly like his movie characters act...seems like such a d-bag, but maybe I'm wrong
    Should have gone bald, he'd look badass.

I started a thread on this a couple of weeks ago

We were talking in the other thread about RT and I came across this interview.

Steven Seagal interviewed on RT on how great Vladimir Putin is and how Seagal's mission in life is to bring peace between Russia and the US.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HOvY-MesvNg

Didn't watch the whole thing, but I am amazed by this idiot trying to act like a statesman and making himself over as a lawman. I remember when this idiot was hanging out in Brooklyn trying to act like a mafioso. He used to tell people he grew up in Brooklyn and was half-Italian. (He's Irish and Jewish and from Michigan and California) He got to play tough guy for a while, until the real tough guys saw through and tried to extort 3 million dollars out of him.

It's amazing what you can do with your career, if you have absolutely no shame about lying about everything. When he first became a star, trying to create this mystery about his and life and used to claim that he was in the CIA.

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    Russias are tough. Americas are soft. Russia is making it's move. Putin is probably the strongest leader in the world right now. Obama, despite being a good talker is just a weak law professor compared to Putin, who has murdered and tortured with his bare hands.

We are all doomed.

Cold War 2.0 its already begun.

Putin is basically the big kid in school who is pushing around the handicapped kid. Lets not pretend bullying ukraine is impressive.

Russia's economy is dependant on oil prices. The minute they fall, russia is screwed.

so Seagal is our is our US rep to Russia, and Rodman is our voice in NK

it's time to send Carrot Top to Iran

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by MavsSuperFan

Putin is basically the big kid in school who is pushing around the handicapped kid. Lets not pretend bullying ukraine is impressive.

Russia's economy is dependant on oil prices. The minute they fall, russia is screwed.
    Russia bullied USA out of invading Syria and also called Obama's bluff and bullied him out of sending US troops to Crimea. Will Oil prices fall any time soon? Nope. Infact, for the next 30 years they will only go up dramatically.

NBA sixth man of the year knickballer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MavsSuperFan

Yes but the other bigger kid in the class(USA) is to afraid to stop the bully because he's afraid that the bully will pick on him or that he will make some enemies.

Banned

Dont forget Russia harboring Snowden as a political refuge which is also a big F U to Obama.

Quote Originally Posted by knickballer
    Yes but the other bigger kid in the class(USA) is to afraid to stop the bully because he's afraid that the bully will pick on him or that he will make some enemies.
    the "other bigger kid"?

we are the high school football player visiting his little brother in the 1st grade to Russia...

Banned

the "other bigger kid"?

we are the high school football player visiting his little brother in the 1st grade to Russia...
    And yet Russia keeps calling our bluffs and one-upping us. It's hard to back up military threats when you're already stuck in 2 major wars and several smaller ones in Africa, Asia and South America.

why I even like Rondo CeltsGarlic's Avatar

I always wandered about these graphs about how much does one spend on military and its actions. I mean, Im 100% sure that no one knows how much they spend in real life, and its possible that they some cheaper metal or some other parts. Those are real BS if you ask me.

so Seagal is our is our US rep to Russia, and Rodman is our voice in NK

it's time to send Carrot Top to Iran
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by CeltsGarlic
    I always wandered about these graphs about how much does one spend on military and its actions. I mean, [COLOR="Red"]Im 100% sure that no one knows how much they spend in real life[/COLOR], and its possible that they some cheaper metal or some other parts. Those are real BS if you ask me.
    no one knows how much Russia spends? maybe true, but I'm sure "those graphs" are in the ball park of the truth though

Maybe Russia was really 5% instead of 3% that year or something...