Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Default Re: Hasheem Thabeet To Sign With Thunder

Quote Originally Posted by UConnCeltics
    Runs the floor better than any other 7-3 guy I'd imagine. 6 fouls, with a block a bucket and a board or two is what I would expect. If he wasn't such a puss he would be great to hack opposing big men but he prefers the touch fouls. And getting thrown over Blair's back.
    To be fair about that whole getting thrown over Blair's back thing. Blair is much shorter and has a lower base, it happens often actually. A smaller player who weight about the same as a taller player will have a much more solid base, thus can easily flip him over his back as opposed to trying it the other way around.

College superstar

this guy will never play. it would be funny though if he finally flourishes as a player only to make darryl morey look even more foolish. same could be said for terrence williams.

Why the hell is this stickied? Probably the most amount of attention Thabeet has gotten since draft day

Great college starter 50inchvertical's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mjokc
    To be fair about that whole getting thrown over Blair's back thing. Blair is much shorter and has a lower base, it happens often actually. A smaller player who weight about the same as a taller player will have a much more solid base, thus can easily flip him over his back as opposed to trying it the other way around.
    and would be illegal in the NBA anyways. College, especially the Big East, is way more physical

I'd say this is a prep move for the inevitable use of the amnesty clause on Perkins' contract. May work out.

Hasheem the Dream!

Banned

I kid u not I once saw hasheem thabeet at the mall where I live once. ***** was tall as ***. He was with his home boys, nobody went to ask for his autograph or anything cuz I don't think anyone knew who the *** he was. But I knew I knew

Quote Originally Posted by Umad101
    I kid u not I once saw hasheem thabeet at the mall where I live once. ***** was tall as ***. He was with his home boys, nobody went to ask for his autograph or anything cuz I don't think anyone knew who the *** he was. But I knew I knew
    And that's why you did not ask for his autograph, either.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by pegasus
    And that's why you did not ask for his autograph, either.
    What the **** I'm I going to do with a hasheem thabeet autograph. It's not like the ***** was Kobe or something