Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678

Default Re: Michelle Obama Is Ugly

Quote Originally Posted by Hawker
    I think what YoungGrease is saying is that we need more people like this...

LOL

Classic

Quote Originally Posted by Younggrease
    So black women get aids at a higher rate then any other race...

Is America the one that made it not cool to be smart in the black community?
    Well maybe if black men would come out of the closet and stop being on the down low black women wouldn't have that problem???

And as for your second point, I can only say WOW. I never knew that it was "not cool to be smart" in the black community. You must live in a pretty sad place. Where I'm from it's not cool for ANYONE to be stupid.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Laker4Lyfe
    Well maybe if black men would come out of the closet and stop being on the down low black women wouldn't have that problem???

And as for your second point, I can only say WOW. I never knew that it was "not cool to be smart" in the black community. You must live in a pretty sad place. Where I'm from it's not cool for ANYONE to be stupid.
    Really... go check out hip hop culture which the majority of black youth subscribe to, then go check out the academic achievement gap. Its not the only reason but it def is one.

Being on the down low has nothing to do with these loose women...and nasty people in general.

Keep making excuses for the black community...im sure thats the mentality that will get things done.

Really... go check out hip hop culture which the majority of black youth subscribe to, then go check out the academic achievement gap. Its not the only reason but it def is one.

Being on the down low has nothing to do with these loose women...and nasty people in general.

Keep making excuses for the black community...im sure thats the mentality that will get things done.
    Being on the down low has EVERYTHING to do with the high rate of AIDs in black women. There aren't getting it from other women.

I'm not making excuses for anyone. And if you want to spit out your Larry Elder nonsense feel free.

I'll tell you one thing, being black and dumb get's your nowhere. However if you're white and dumb anything could happen, you could become President, Governor even war commentator. There are just as many stupid white people as there are black, the only difference is what your complexion can do for you.

Hopefully electing President Obama will help in changing this. Even though if he was a C student he wouldn't be in the White House right now.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Laker4Lyfe
    Being on the down low has EVERYTHING to do with the high rate of AIDs in black women. There aren't getting it from other women.

I'm not making excuses for anyone. And if you want to spit out your Larry Elder nonsense feel free.

I'll tell you one thing, being black and dumb get's your nowhere. However if you're white and dumb anything could happen, you could become President, Governor even war commentator. There are just as many stupid white people as there are black, the only difference is what your complexion can do for you.

Hopefully electing President Obama will help in changing this. Even though if he was a C student he wouldn't be in the White House right now.
    this is such a dumb argument...do you even know what the "down low" is...where the hell do you get this the rest of this stuff?

this is such a dumb argument...do you even know what the "down low" is...where the hell do you get this the rest of this stuff?

it is a dumb argument and she comes off as the typical bitter schrew with a victim complex that we're talking about in this thread.

bush didnt become president because he was dumb, he became president because of his name, his fame, his connections, and money. you think some white nobody named Billy Bob who was a C student could be president? you act like because george bush became president that any ol' white person can just up and be president while every black people is left cleaning the floors at wall mart.

laker4lyfe i have someone i'd like you to meet. it's called "the 21st century." the country - which is predominantly white - just voted for a black president. laws and regulations are in place that allows companies or institutions to be SUED if evidence even begins to suggest someone was not admitted on the basis of their skin. our government dumps millions if not billions of dollars specifically into helping communities that are overwhlemingly black.

this "you can do anything if you're white, black people are stuck and its not our fault" junk is OVER. time to take some responsibility. NOBODY is holding you down. the hillbilly rednecks who burn crosses live on farms in the middle of the country. they might as well not even exist. the amount of "holding you back" they do is exactly ZERO.

at this point you are making excuses and playing victim cards. everyone recognizes the inequality of the past. and those fundemental disadvantages have been correctd and then some. from this point forward, it is on YOU. if this election doesnt prove that, then you are just looking for excuses.

Do you know what "down low" is???

Quote Originally Posted by starface
    it is a dumb argument and she comes off as the typical bitter schrew with a victim complex that we're talking about in this thread.

bush didnt become president because he was dumb, he became president because of his name, his fame, his connections, and money. you think some white nobody named Billy Bob who was a C student could be president? you act like because george bush became president that any ol' white person can just up and be president while every black people is left cleaning the floors at wall mart.

laker4lyfe i have someone i'd like you to meet. it's called "the 21st century." the country - which is predominantly white - just voted for a black president. laws and regulations are in place that allows companies or institutions to be SUED if evidence even begins to suggest someone was not admitted on the basis of their skin. our government dumps millions if not billions of dollars specifically into helping communities that are overwhlemingly black.

this "you can do anything if you're white, black people are stuck and its not our fault" junk is OVER. time to take some responsibility. NOBODY is holding you down. the hillbilly rednecks who burn crosses live on farms in the middle of the country. they might as well not even exist. the amount of "holding you back" they do is exactly ZERO.

at this point you are making excuses and playing victim cards. everyone recognizes the inequality of the past. and those fundemental disadvantages have been correctd and then some. from this point forward, it is on YOU. if this election doesnt prove that, then you are just looking for excuses.

I had to let my friends that came over to watch the game read this. They told me to tell you thanks for the good laugh.

NBA sixth man of the year

Quote Originally Posted by starface

this

and since when has AIDS been a male transmitted disease? Am I missing something? You're highly wrong, that it's not even funny. I just had to show my friends your post while we were watching the game and they said thanks for making them laugh L4L.

Too much finger pointing going on.....

my main point is yes black folks need to man up, and also the government needs to improve the schools and re-build the infrastructure of this country so the normal people can make a decent living again....

We need all people to conquer these problems and ridicule alone does nothing...

when you are done looking mirror, try coming up with some positive solutions.