Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 81

Thread: Who Starts at PG?

  1. #31
    Saw a basketball once
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    37

    Default Re: Who Starts at PG?

    "The Bucks board could use a little controversy. It's dead in here."

    Be careful what you wish for Ian. Just good advice.

  2. #32
    Ahh, buck it. Ian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Milwaukee
    Posts
    451

    Default Re: Who Starts at PG?

    I've been on many boards before. People like them come and go. It's not like they're going to destroy Inside hoops or anything. I'm not too worried about it.

  3. #33
    Learning to shoot layups Hillabale's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    60

    Default Re: Who Starts at PG?

    Quote Originally Posted by FosterDowner
    Be careful what you wish for Ian. Just good advice.
    Hmm, I just came here to let these good folks know what to expect from their new old point guard. Seems that you're the one busting in here with old baggage and an axe to grind towards another poster. Why don't you see if you can muster up a post about basketball? How about using your statmaster abilities to explain how Ridnour is flourishing?

  4. #34
    Saw a basketball once
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    37

    Default Re: Who Starts at PG?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hillabale
    Hmm, I just came here to let these good folks know what to expect from their new old point guard. Seems that you're the one busting in here with old baggage and an axe to grind towards another poster. Why don't you see if you can muster up a post about basketball? How about using your statmaster abilities to explain how Ridnour is flourishing?
    Now you're the victim? You came in to let these good folks know? ....ROFLMAO!!!!!!!

    "Old baggage" might better describe your av you bragged about in here months ago, saying another poster would try to get you banned for using it. Still patting yourself on the back huh? Nice ego dude.

    By the way, your posting of your av only proves my point. The only thing you are letting these good folks know is that you don't feel any guilt in taking someone's wedding photo and defacing it for some self gratification. There's nothing funny or remotely clever about that. Hear all the laughter??? More like crickets!!! You should be used to that. Nobody but your galpal in CS thought it was funny. The old mods agree, the avatar was what turned a once decent site into a ghost town. By your hand. You couldnt back down, your ego wouldn't let you. And it cost Heykid his site. Your hand Hillabale, and YOUR HAND ONLY. Be clear about that much. But you don't seem to care how low you stoop. It's all about flaming snow or anyone who supports Luke. You follow him from site to site looking for the same old arguement you had at CS, and seattlepi.com. Did you show up here after FAHusky? About a month after to be exact. Must have been driving you crazy having your wife and kids searching sites for you to find the elusive Snowbound.....LMAO... I wonder why???? Pathetic...........

    Ridnour is flourishing, he's much better off than he was last year, he's being given a chance and is showing something Seattle couldn't muster from anyone last year, leadership. A veteran point guard who has a pass first shoot second mentality, not a gun till you drop type, who's definition of the word team would only include the word All Star. He gets his teammates involved like a point guard should. His numbers are better than they were last year, SO OBVIOUSLY Scott Skiles sees something that you or the newly unemployed PJ Carlisimo didn't or he wouldn't be starting. PJ never impressed anyone with his coaching wisdom, unless tanking a season makes him a candidate for "Coach Of The Year". PJ knows how to lose. You can thank PJ for helping management give Seattle's team away. There's the person you should be warning good people about. I think the truth is rather ironic. Luke is doing well on a team that traded Ray Allen away. Sticks in your craw doesn't it? Or maybe you just wish malice on Luke for being given a chance. I'm sure your reply, whatever it may be, will bare the earmarks of your disdain for Luke. But you know what? There's no audience.. Does that feel familiar? It should.

    If Sessions earns the PG spot he should have it.

    By the way, FA and myself found another site, one you haven't graced yet. Wonder how long it will take you to find him again. Release the hounds, another vacant lot in the making here. Maybe you could post your "Book Of LIPS" and show everyone how clever you are....
    Last edited by FosterDowner; 12-03-2008 at 11:13 PM.

  5. #35
    Learning to shoot layups Hillabale's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    60

    Default Re: Who Starts at PG?

    Quote Originally Posted by FosterDowner
    Now you're the victim? You came in to let these good folks know? ....ROFLMAO!!!!!!!

    "Old baggage" might better describe your av you bragged about in here months ago, saying another poster would try to get you banned for using it. Still patting yourself on the back huh? Nice ego dude.

    By the way, your posting of your av only proves my point. The only thing you are letting these good folks know is that you don't feel any guilt in taking someone's wedding photo and defacing it for some self gratification. There's nothing funny or remotely clever about that. Hear all the laughter??? More like crickets!!! You should be used to that. Nobody but your galpal in CS thought it was funny. The old mods agree, the avatar was what turned a once decent site into a ghost town. By your hand. You couldnt back down, your ego wouldn't let you. And it cost Heykid his site. Your hand Hillabale, and YOUR HAND ONLY. Be clear about that much. But you don't seem to care how low you stoop. It's all about flaming snow or anyone who supports Luke. You follow him from site to site looking for the same old arguement you had at CS, and seattlepi.com. Did you show up here after FAHusky? About a month after to be exact. Must have been driving you crazy having your wife and kids searching sites for you to find the elusive Snowbound.....LMAO... I wonder why???? Pathetic...........

    Ridnour is flourishing, he's much better off than he was last year, he's being given a chance and is showing something Seattle couldn't muster from anyone last year, leadership. A veteran point guard who has a pass first shoot second mentality, not a gun till you drop type, who's definition of the word team would only include the word All Star. He gets his teammates involved like a point guard should. His numbers are better than they were last year, SO OBVIOUSLY Scott Skiles sees something that you or the newly unemployed PJ Carlisimo didn't or he wouldn't be starting. PJ never impressed anyone with his coaching wisdom, unless tanking a season makes him a candidate for "Coach Of The Year". PJ knows how to lose. You can thank PJ for helping management give Seattle's team away. There's the person you should be warning good people about. I think the truth is rather ironic. Luke is doing well on a team that traded Ray Allen away. Sticks in your craw doesn't it? Or maybe you just wish malice on Luke for being given a chance. I'm sure your reply, whatever it may be, will bare the earmarks of your disdain for Luke. But you know what? There's no audience.. Does that feel familiar? It should.

    If Sessions earns the PG spot he should have it.

    By the way, FA and myself found another site, one you haven't graced yet. Wonder how long it will take you to find him again. Release the hounds, another vacant lot in the making here. Maybe you could post your "Book Of LIPS" and show everyone how clever you are....
    Enjoy your other site, you psycho. I'll just hang around here to see how long it takes for my harmless avatar to destroy this forum.

    37% FG is flourishing? Looks like 9 FGAs/gm is still too many. A little more passing and he might even end up leading his own team in assists. Dare to dream. You idolize a player who strives to be mediocre. Great reason to be a Bucks fan.

    Since you felt compelled to mention Ray, I think it's quite hilarious that his 3pt% is better than Luke's overall FG%. Seems that Ray does quite well playing next to a real point guard. Rondo has taken his game to another level this season and all of the Celtics are benefitting as he leads them towards another title. Where is Luke leading his team to?
    Last edited by Hillabale; 12-04-2008 at 08:35 PM.

  6. #36
    Saw a basketball once
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    37

    Default Re: Who Starts at PG?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hillabale
    Enjoy your other site, you psycho. I'll just hang around here to see how long it takes for my harmless avatar to destroy this forum.

    37% FG is flourishing? Looks like 9 FGAs/gm is still too many. A little more passing and he might even end up leading his own team in assists. Dare to dream. You idolize a player who strives to be mediocre. Great reason to be a Bucks fan.

    Since you felt compelled to mention Ray, I think it's quite hilarious that his 3pt% is better than Luke's overall FG%. Seems that Ray does quite well playing next to a real point guard. Rondo has taken his game to another level this season and all of the Celtics are benefitting as he leads them towards another title. Where is Luke leading his team to?
    "Psycho" might better describe a poster who would use a site say like clubsonics.com, which at the time had next to nill for posts after your avatar affair. That poster would create a machination called book of LIPS and import posts from another forum into this self created thread. And each time a poster from another forum would post, that being myself. This poster, mainly YOU, would import such posts into the thread for an audience of?????? Was that all for me Hillabale? Why would you do such a thing, and why after all this time use the same avatar that trashed that forum? Your true feelings about Luke have never been hidden, but your motive is beginning to show. I didnt expect you would answer why you registered only a month after FAHUSKY. Could it be coicidence? Absolutely! But could it be coincedence that your very first posts were more about your avatar, (the ego never sleeps!) and retorts at FAHUSKY's posts. Coincedence? Hardly. Your true nature will show, as it always has. You are here for the same fight you lost before, and here's a newsflash, there's still an audience of one. Chosing the same posting name means you want FAHUSKY to know it's you, using the av means you want myself and him to know you can pull it out for the reaction you so desire. Mission accomplished. SO exactly what about the Milwaukee Bucks do you support since the only posts you have made are about your av and anti Luke, (A.K.A. his poodle haircut). Dude, you are just a troll and a flamer who looks for the fight, you have no posting credibilty other than you seem to know everything about everything. Ray Allen is a small footnote in the Celtics success. They are successful, yes, but he is far from a leader. Ray has and always will be about Ray. Fini...Luke's job as point guard differs greatly from Ray's as a shooting guard, you'd think such a well educated man as yourself would know that. Comparing their numbers is hillarious, as their jobs make them different as nite and day.


    You consider yourself a Bucks Fan? Or as you said in another post, you are here to warn these good people that Luke is some sort of liability. Your motive shows once again.
    I'll end this and you by touching on the avatar you considered "harmless and funny". That was about Luke, his wife and Ray Allen. More motive here? Funny how one av can be funny and harmless, but when another poster posts their own avatar of another person, it's spitefull. And oh yeah, they laughed their arses off about that one too. But such is the hypocrisy you call Hillabale.
    I have never questioned your motive, I'm quite positive I understand it. But others who are legitimate posters need to understand what you are about and why, henceforth, they can deal with the albatross who considers himself a "real fan".

  7. #37
    Fear the deer Maggot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Transilvania
    Posts
    565

    Default Re: Who Starts at PG?

    i'm sorry but i have to say this hillbale...your av tells me that you are bad raised

  8. #38
    Learning to shoot layups Hillabale's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    60

    Default Re: Who Starts at PG?

    Quote Originally Posted by FosterDowner
    "Psycho" might better describe a poster who would use a site say like clubsonics.com, which at the time had next to nill for posts after your avatar affair. That poster would create a machination called book of LIPS and import posts from another forum into this self created thread. And each time a poster from another forum would post, that being myself. This poster, mainly YOU, would import such posts into the thread for an audience of?????? Was that all for me Hillabale? Why would you do such a thing, and why after all this time use the same avatar that trashed that forum? Your true feelings about Luke have never been hidden, but your motive is beginning to show. I didnt expect you would answer why you registered only a month after FAHUSKY. Could it be coicidence? Absolutely! But could it be coincedence that your very first posts were more about your avatar, (the ego never sleeps!) and retorts at FAHUSKY's posts. Coincedence? Hardly. Your true nature will show, as it always has. You are here for the same fight you lost before, and here's a newsflash, there's still an audience of one. Chosing the same posting name means you want FAHUSKY to know it's you, using the av means you want myself and him to know you can pull it out for the reaction you so desire. Mission accomplished. SO exactly what about the Milwaukee Bucks do you support since the only posts you have made are about your av and anti Luke, (A.K.A. his poodle haircut). Dude, you are just a troll and a flamer who looks for the fight, you have no posting credibilty other than you seem to know everything about everything. Ray Allen is a small footnote in the Celtics success. They are successful, yes, but he is far from a leader. Ray has and always will be about Ray. Fini...Luke's job as point guard differs greatly from Ray's as a shooting guard, you'd think such a well educated man as yourself would know that. Comparing their numbers is hillarious, as their jobs make them different as nite and day.


    You consider yourself a Bucks Fan? Or as you said in another post, you are here to warn these good people that Luke is some sort of liability. Your motive shows once again.
    I'll end this and you by touching on the avatar you considered "harmless and funny". That was about Luke, his wife and Ray Allen. More motive here? Funny how one av can be funny and harmless, but when another poster posts their own avatar of another person, it's spitefull. And oh yeah, they laughed their arses off about that one too. But such is the hypocrisy you call Hillabale.
    I have never questioned your motive, I'm quite positive I understand it. But others who are legitimate posters need to understand what you are about and why, henceforth, they can deal with the albatross who considers himself a "real fan".

  9. #39
    Saw a basketball once
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    37

    Default Re: Who Starts at PG?

    Terrible choice for a mentor, either one. I just watched Larry Bird, probably the greatest basketball player that ever lived, a Celtic who knew the meaning of team. Watching him play brings back memories of what the NBA used to be about. Gunners like Ray "Heimlick" Allen are a good view of what the NBA has become, nothing more than a showcase of wasted talent who put me before we. Rondo doesn't need Ray as a mentor, maybe the other way around. Ray's not the best, he's just all that happens to be around. Pierce, Garnett, or any one on the bench are more team players than Ray ALLen would ever be. Ray's just a lucky guy, a team finally wants him for the ONLY thing that he could do...shoot. Although his performance in the finals left people wondering if Ray had lost his stuff, Pierce and Garnett, and Rondo would not let Ray throw their chance at a ring away. You should know that Hillabale.
    Where Luke is concerned is what he helps the team accomplish. And while I'll agree he should shoot a higher percentage, some of the best players in the league, Ray Allen included, experience slumps. And like Ray did, I believe Luke will improve. The truth is, you just dont want to give him that chance, nor do you want anyone else to.
    I didnt figure you would answer the rest about your motives here. That alone should be enough for anyone to understand why you are here.
    I have to agree with you Maggot, the av was in poor taste. Not a grown up statement to make. Both those in the wedding photo have family (bride and groom) that would have to look at that insult. He has no decency nor feels any guilt or shame for what he says and does. Posters taking notice of this display of no respect for others is a good sign. This man deserves no attention other than from a clinical standpoint.
    Go home Hillabale. Let your kids use the computer again, they still have a chance to learn something from it, you are another story.

  10. #40
    Saw a basketball once
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    37

    Default Re: Who Starts at PG?

    Here's to the way basketball "USED" to be.

  11. #41
    Saw a basketball once Book of LiPS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1

    Default Re: Who Starts at PG?

    Good to see you again ol' buddy. Keep chasing ghosts..........................

    You have absolutely no idea.

    Maggot I wouldn't take sides with this specimen. Trouble with a capital T! Why don't you ask the mods at the Seattle P.I. about this FosterDowner or is that LowerParkerStreeter or LPS or..... I lost track of how many times YOU were banned my good friend, didn't you get banned at ClubSonics.com as well? The forum you studied daily even though you loathed it so much. It must have been a miserable day for you to see it shut down.

    We thought of letting you go this time but your continuos, obsessive, paranoid posting is like the enchanting siren, it's hard to resist.

    Cheerio

  12. #42
    Learning to shoot layups Hillabale's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    60

    Default Re: Who Starts at PG?

    Quote Originally Posted by FosterDowner
    his performance in the finals left people wondering if Ray had lost his stuff, Pierce and Garnett, and Rondo would not let Ray throw their chance at a ring away. You should know that Hillabale.
    Finals record for threes. Try to say it to yourself real quickly before the denial/delusion kicks in.
    Last edited by Hillabale; 12-06-2008 at 02:40 AM.

  13. #43
    Saw a basketball once
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    37

    Default Re: Who Starts at PG?

    For the record, this poster, Book Of LIPS is Hillabale. Don't waste your time replying to either of the split personalities, and watch the motive reveal itself. Some serious psychotic episodes here. Hey Ian, like I said, be careful what you wish for.
    Mention the avatar, he posts it. Mention his alterego, he shows up. Dude could you be anymore predictable?
    Last edited by FosterDowner; 12-06-2008 at 12:37 PM.

  14. #44
    Fear the deer Maggot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Transilvania
    Posts
    565

    Default Re: Who Starts at PG?

    Quote Originally Posted by Book of LiPS
    Good to see you again ol' buddy. Keep chasing ghosts..........................

    You have absolutely no idea.

    Maggot I wouldn't take sides with this specimen. Trouble with a capital T! Why don't you ask the mods at the Seattle P.I. about this FosterDowner or is that LowerParkerStreeter or LPS or..... I lost track of how many times YOU were banned my good friend, didn't you get banned at ClubSonics.com as well? The forum you studied daily even though you loathed it so much. It must have been a miserable day for you to see it shut down.

    We thought of letting you go this time but your continuos, obsessive, paranoid posting is like the enchanting siren, it's hard to resist.

    Cheerio
    you know what man...i'm a ridnour fan...so i will take his side because your avy makes me ill

  15. #45
    Saw a basketball once
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    37

    Default Re: Who Starts at PG?

    Appreciate that Maggot, but the best thing any of the posters here can do is not reply to either. This is exactly what happened over at clubsonics.com before it got deep sixed.
    For reference the cast of characters from this "Sybil" remake is:
    Deadballfoul, DBF, SlickWatts, Book Of LIPS, Led Zeppelin, ptj. all played by the master of pychosis himself, Hillabale. That would be where the "we" reference from LIPS comes from, the multiple personalities, that this forum may have to suffer from until the moderators step in and castrate this monster.
    I asked a former moderator from clubsonics.com to come in and tell what happened, it's enlightening. I don't know if he will, but he said he may inform a few other moderators from the once popular site, hoping they may follow suit. Time will tell.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •