Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 81

Thread: Who Starts at PG?

  1. #61
    Saw a basketball once
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    37

    Default Re: Who Starts at PG?

    44 points is a great night for Sessions. Phenomenal numbers in all areas of the game. However when you lose in overtime, it becomes over shadowed by the defeat. Add to the mix that the man he guarded scored 27 and not much for defensive stats were recorded makes it look like a typical Ray Allen night.

  2. #62
    Learning to shoot layups Hillabale's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    60

    Default Re: Who Starts at PG?

    Quote Originally Posted by FosterDowner
    44 points is a great night for Sessions. Phenomenal numbers in all areas of the game. However when you lose in overtime, it becomes over shadowed by the defeat. Add to the mix that the man he guarded scored 27 and not much for defensive stats were recorded makes it look like a typical Ray Allen night.
    RAMON SESSIONS - STARTING POINT GUARD ERA: GAME TWO

    Game high 26 pts (8-12 FG, 10-12 FT), 7 assists, 4 steals, 1 block.
    Rockets starting backcourt: 12 points.

    Keep clinging on as long as you can, Doanut Boy.

  3. #63
    Saw a basketball once
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    37

    Default Re: Who Starts at PG?

    That's great for Sessions. But I am reminded of a time when Ray the Charity case was out with sore ankles...YES, sore ankles. Right before the All Star Game no less. Hmmm. Luke had some excellent scoring numbers in most of those games. Your arguement was that they lost so it didnt matter.
    Enjoy your humble pie.
    I see Ray went 8 for 18 fg in their LOSS the other night...........Some things never change.

  4. #64
    Learning to shoot layups Hillabale's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    60

    Default Re: Who Starts at PG?

    Quote Originally Posted by FosterDowner
    That's great for Sessions. But I am reminded of a time when Ray the Charity case was out with sore ankles...YES, sore ankles. Right before the All Star Game no less. Hmmm. Luke had some excellent scoring numbers in most of those games. Your arguement was that they lost so it didnt matter.
    Enjoy your humble pie.
    I see Ray went 8 for 18 fg in their LOSS the other night...........Some things never change.
    What exactly is your argument here?
    Odd that you keep bringing up Ray in a Bucks point guard thread. But you never were one who could stick to a topic.

    Funny thing is 8 for 18 is still a higher percentage than Ridnour's percentage for the entire season.

    Tasty pie.

  5. #65
    Saw a basketball once
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    37

    Default Re: Who Starts at PG?

    "Odd that you keep bringing up Ray in a Bucks point guard thread."

    I find that funny considering your av, it would appear the fixation is all yours...

    No arguement, just stating facts. Sessions plays well, he gets the starting nod. Ridnour is injured, not "on the shelf" like your comments say at scumbag-pi. Yeah, I read there still, don't post though because of your man love connections there...LOL.. But that place is in the crapper where it belongs, like Clubsonics.com, along with the Seattleites who got what they deserved, I love it. How does that feel to have your hometown team snatched from you. Not like anyone there appreciated their team. I'll bet Oklahoma won't take em for granted.
    " It don't mean squat, what you shot, when you lose."
    The Ray comparison is just reiterating your own statements. You used to thrive on comparing Ray's numbers to Luke's. Glad you've left the Ray-Bus and climbed on board at Bucksville, unless you have some other purpose here? Enlighten the masses...........

    Maybe you and your alter ego L.I.P.S. can start a vacant lot blog wall there too like at Clubsonics.com. Suggestion titles for your blog.... THE BEST OF LIPS??? LIPSCHTICK??? LIPLOCK?? It would be par for the course with the other forums you have graced, and a befitting end for the PI.

    You're still small time........
    Last edited by FosterDowner; 02-10-2009 at 08:25 PM.

  6. #66
    Saw a basketball once
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    37

    Default Re: Who Starts at PG?

    You neglected to mention the 4 turnovers. By the by you stated it as the starting backcourt, good thing, considering the back up guards for Houston ( Brooks and Wafer ) added another 31 points between them.

  7. #67
    Learning to shoot layups Hillabale's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    60

    Default Re: Who Starts at PG?

    Quote Originally Posted by FosterDowner
    Yeah, I read there still, don't post though because of your man love connections there
    I like how you

  8. #68
    Saw a basketball once
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    37

    Default Re: Who Starts at PG?

    Aside from the dozen or so bannings you have had there, you have nothing to yap about. We all know why you are here, and it's not because you are a Bucks fan. Maybe its because you are an FAHUSKY fan. You have followed him here like you followed him everywhere else. Irrelevant though, your pro Sessions line is old. Thought you were a Watson fan? I got banned there because of your ***** friend super scott and rayforfleayes, and the hussy sonichooker8. Irrelevant also. The Seattle loser crew is where they belong, and you are here because you're a deviant dude. Glad to have you here actually, because the people who bailed out on Seattle to find other teams had no heart anyway. Ray didnt want to be there, neither did Rashard and fortunately Luke got out while the gittin was good. Funny you didnt leave the Seattle forums till Luke got traded, an easy indication of your attraction to him.You couldn't handle not having him to kick around there, left to your own devices, like at clubsonics.com, the site YOU PERSONALLY trashed. You also had a good hand in destroying PI loserville. But as I said before, it's befitting to see them lose what they never deserved anyway. Being the huge Ray fan that you are, you chose the Bucks forum? Guys here aren't as stupid as they are at PI and CS.com. Welcome anyway. I said before, I am a Luke fan, said it from the start. You are only a Sessions fan because he is taking Luke's job at the moment, and you can't convince anyone otherwise.
    If you really are a Bucks fan, why do you still troll under the name PTJ over at PI and only contribute to Luke and Ray threads. You're not Sessions fan, you're not a fan period, you're just a troll with a weak line.........Still pathetic as ever.

    And a hearty "thumbs up" to Ray Allen, who appears to be "on the shelf" himself. Hyperextended his thumb saluting Gary Washburn....LMAO... I wonder if he'll mix his sick kid into the excuse for staying out till the all star game...
    Last edited by FosterDowner; 02-12-2009 at 10:00 PM.

  9. #69
    Learning to shoot layups Hillabale's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    60

    Default Re: Who Starts at PG?

    Quote Originally Posted by FosterDowner
    And a hearty "thumbs up" to Ray Allen, who appears to be "on the shelf" himself. Hyperextended his thumb saluting Gary Washburn....LMAO... I wonder if he'll mix his sick kid into the excuse for staying out till the all star game...
    You really are something. Still making the same low-life comments about Ray's kid just like you did during the finals.

    Ray doesn't make excuses, he plays through the pain. Tonight, as well as all of last season on hurting ankles.

    If only polar opposite Luke could be so tough...

  10. #70
    Saw a basketball once
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    37

    Default Re: Who Starts at PG?

    Giving Ray all the respect you have ever given Luke and his family. Ray is low class, whiney, and the biggest excuse maker in the NBA. Too bad he's one of the best shooters, because that alone would get him an all star vote. He never gets voted in because the fans see through him..

    Quick question, how did you become a Bucks Fan? As I remember, you were die hard Seattle, and did not show up here till Luke got traded. Funny thing, because you seem to follow him, and I'd wager that if Luke should ever get traded, you would follow, avatar in tow and begin again. And I doubt anyone in here buys your story.
    Strained thumb.......LMAO, another pathetic excuse.................... His injuries always bordered fake, strained this, sore that, nothing concrete, just belly aches and the like. Pity that's what it takes to get him to play above his dismal first few games of the finals. A broken thumb far outweighs Ray's injuries that never seem to be real. Real injuries versus old excuses. Luke got injured by making actual physical contact, something that's never been part of Ray's game. The last time Ray had physical contact with ANYBODY, he ended up paying child support. Whatever it takes to get you out of your shooting slump, the sick Po- Man worked like a charm..Congrats Ray, you work like Sherman Alexi. Ray's Kid versus Luke's Wife? Do you get it yet Hillabale?
    Last edited by FosterDowner; 02-13-2009 at 10:21 PM.

  11. #71
    Learning to shoot layups Hillabale's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    60

    Default Re: Who Starts at PG?

    Quote Originally Posted by FosterDowner
    Giving Ray all the respect you have ever given Luke and his family. Ray is low class, whiney, and the biggest excuse maker in the NBA. Too bad he's one of the best shooters, because that alone would get him an all star vote. He never gets voted in because the fans see through him..

    Quick question, how did you become a Bucks Fan? As I remember, you were die hard Seattle, and did not show up here till Luke got traded. Funny thing, because you seem to follow him, and I'd wager that if Luke should ever get traded, you would follow, avatar in tow and begin again. And I doubt anyone in here buys your story.
    Strained thumb.......LMAO, another pathetic excuse.................... His injuries always bordered fake, strained this, sore that, nothing concrete, just belly aches and the like. Pity that's what it takes to get him to play above his dismal first few games of the finals. A broken thumb far outweighs Ray's injuries that never seem to be real. Real injuries versus old excuses. Luke got injured by making actual physical contact, something that's never been part of Ray's game. The last time Ray had physical contact with ANYBODY, he ended up paying child support. Whatever it takes to get you out of your shooting slump, the sick Po- Man worked like a charm..Congrats Ray, you work like Sherman Alexi. Ray's Kid versus Luke's Wife? Do you get it yet Hillabale?
    I suppose you'd have to talk to Ray's surgeon to find out what sort of fake surgery he performed on both of Ray's ankles prior to last season.

    Luke's "actual physical contact" was getting his thumb caught in a teammate's jersey during practice. What a warrior!

    "Actual physical contact" is what Sessions draws when he drives to the hole. He doesn't settle for weak off balance floaters designed to avoid any sort of contact, like Ridnour does. Too bad since Luke is a great free throw shooter. He just doesn't have the guts to do what it takes to get to the line.

  12. #72
    Saw a basketball once
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    37

    Default Re: Who Starts at PG?

    You left a couple questions unanswered from my last post o' ultimate bucks fan. But then again, you always do...

  13. #73
    Learning to shoot layups Hillabale's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    60

    Default Re: Who Starts at PG?

    Quote Originally Posted by FosterDowner
    You left a couple questions unanswered from my last post o' ultimate bucks fan. But then again, you always do...
    And this would be where you typically bow out and go away since you never had anthing to add to the topic of discussion in the first place.

    Die hard Seattle is dead and buried. There was nothing left of the Sonics to be a fan of BEFORE Ridnour was traded. I told you I was going to be done with that team the minute they left town. You said you were going you were going to stick with the Blunder forever since you thought of yourself as such a "true fan". You lied, I didn't. But I always knew you were never any sort of "true fan" of any team, just Ridnour. Maybe you'll be a Blazers "fan" next week. Whatever. I'll stick with the Bucks.

  14. #74
    Saw a basketball once
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    37

    Default Re: Who Starts at PG?

    "I told you I was going to be done with that team the minute they left town."

    You never said anything of the sort. If you left them behind, why do you still post at the PI under the name ptj and ONLY contribute to the Luke and Ray threads? Old habits die hard, o pathological one. You hung out at the late defunct delusional clubsonics.com. You flamed ANYONE who supported Ridnour. You sided with ANYONE who supported Ray Allen. You got a few people banned. Fast forward to the Seattle PI. After your complaining got some people banned, you followed them over to the PI, where you yourself had been banned several times before, always complaining of being the victim of censoring. You took up the same arguement again, posting your cute little picture while using the vacated CS.com as your personal "grafitti wall." You mourned the trading of Ray Allen like a little school girl. When Boston came to Seattle that season you posted this quote....

    "Welcome back Ray, I've missed you."

    When the Sonics were headed towards the end, you said you hoped Ridnour rotted in Oklahoma. Mentioned him possibly driving a garbage truck. Ridnour got traded. Now one would deduct that being the super duper Ray Allen fan that you were (?), that you would have shot on over to the nearest Celtics forum to get your Ray-freak on again. But instead, you chose to find a forum of the team that now had the player you hated...Ridnour and the Bucks.

    SO fast forward to this new Bucks forum. Here are a few of your first posts

    "I expect Luke will start about the first 30 games or so before being benched"

    "As usual, the benching won't be blamed on Luke and will instead be blamed on a conspiracy between the coach and shooting guard."

    Who is bringing up old arguements Hillabale?

    "Quote:
    Originally Posted by FAhusky
    He's the deviant that not only crapped all over Ridnour but his wife and family too with lude, suggestive photos. "


    "That's a lie!"

    Not really, anyone who saw the picture can judge for themselves. All the positive responses you got commenting on your cleverness speaks volumes.

    "Hey you asked. Sorry if you didn't like the answer but your response is uncalled for. The sad truth is the Bucks didn't make this trade to improve this season, they did it to cut a long term contract."

    FAHUSKY to another poster..."How many dogs did Ridnour and his wife have accompanying them? And can you describe the breed?"

    "Just the poodle that he used to pattern his hair style a few years back"

    "I correctly predicted that day would end the same day your little pet point would be traded."

    "Hmm, I just came here to let these good folks know what to expect from their new old point guard. How about using your statmaster abilities to explain how Ridnour is flourishing?"

    "Enjoy your other site, you psycho. I'll just hang around here to see how long it takes for my harmless avatar to destroy this forum."

    NOBODY doubts this at all Hillabale.

    "I’ll enjoy watching Ray at the all-star game again this season. The only way Luke will ever get there is if he buys a ticket"


    "Avatar...
    Luke: "What should I do now, Ray?"
    Ray: "Pass 'er to me, i'll score."

    More patting for self gratification, You're destined for carpal tunnel dude.


    "There's nothing racial about my av. It simply represents a tentative point guard who is worried about botching another possesion, so he defers to the star shooting guard for help. Clever & funny, nothing more."

    Pat, Pat..


    Quote:
    SUNDAY'S BEST
    Ray Allen, Celtics: Often overlooked because of Kevin Garnett and Paul Pierce, Allen showed the Pacers that he is an All-Star, too, scoring a season-high 35 points, including seven 3-pointers.

    SUNDAY'S WORST
    Milwaukee Bucks starters: Not one of the starting five scored in double digits for Milwaukee, which got a combined 18 points from the lineup of Michael Redd, Richard Jefferson, Malik Allen, Luke Ridnour and Andrew Bogut.


    It appears one of those two teams is suffering from leadership issues. "

    YEAH YOU DEFINATELY ARE A BUCKS FAN!!! Very supportive.

    "Face it, you hate me and you just wanted to spread the hate as far and wide as you could. It's not about the av either. Before the av, you would always dredge up my old joke about me asking which forum members would like to have their daughter impregnated by Luke Ridnour."

    Alway patting yourself on the back. No one else would. Always the victim.

    "Another Doanut Boy handle at the PI bites it. Your mod pals must've grown tired of the av crybaby."

    Gloating suits you, or should I say, it's the suit you call a skin.

    It appears you have some sort of fetish going on here Hillabale. That and a huge chip on your shoulder. These are all your posts. And where in all of this did you decide to become a Bucks Fan? I'm mildly curious. Did Luke not sign your beanie at a Seattle Home game? You post nothing but vile about him, and you came here to be a fan???? I think not. Your game is old, and you've never been that good at hiding your motive. Regular posters may want to make note of one of the more direct posts he made in that slew...

    "I'll just hang around here to see how long it takes for my harmless avatar to destroy this forum."

    The motive is clear cut Hillabale.
    I can only say I'm truely sorry that you feel so much disdain and hatred for Ridnour. I'm not sure what prempted this sickness, but it's clearly not healthy for a new Buck's fan.

    Bow out? I'm not the one here under a pretense of flaming Ridnour. I said before I am a Seattle Sonics Fan. Always have been. I never said I would be a Thunder fan. That's your own machination. I am also a Ridnour fan. That hasn't changed either. There is no lie other than the ones you perpetuate.
    The truth is you followed FAHUSKY here to start up an old fight. You showed up less than a month after he got here. The reason I know that is because one of your very first posts.

    "Hillabale
    Can barely lace up my sneakers

    I made a hilarious av featuring Luke, his wife & Ray Allen a year or so ago. Unfortunately, i'll probably be banned if I post it as I see the dude who made the biggest stink about it has made some posts in this forum and would probably report me. "

    You spent weeks looking for him, to try and start the flaming again. Your ego won't let it die. You knew he was here before you even made your first post, like some sort of stalker.
    Your well publicized hatred of Luke shows from under your sheep's costume. I noticed LIPS hasnt posted lately...Did you forget the password?

    It's sad to see hatred manifest itself into this. I hope you can find some peace someday, because it's clear that your ego is duct taped to your heart, pinned up high on your sleeve.
    I don't expect you'll rebutt any of this, you'll be the one to bow out or divert to something or someone else, you always have....It seems the truth does that to you. History will always repeat itself...
    I will apologize to those who had to endure this exchange. Hillabale had his own little wall in clubsonics.com called Book Of LIPS. I'll call mine..."Hillabale Street Blues" I had no intention of reliving history to prove your bad intentions for Ridnour and his family. I didn't have to prove you wrong. Effectively, in the end, you did it for me. All I had to do was copy and paste. For that I should thank you.....
    Last edited by FosterDowner; 02-15-2009 at 01:58 PM.

  15. #75
    Learning to shoot layups Hillabale's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    60

    Default Re: Who Starts at PG?

    If anything, you deserve a hand for the effort you put into your post.
    I have always been a purveyor of truth and justice, so feel free to quote me as much as you want. I stand behind my words, unlike yourself.

    Quote Originally Posted by FosterDowner
    "I told you I was going to be done with that team the minute they left town."

    You never said anything of the sort.
    Yes I did, and you know it.
    Quote Originally Posted by FosterDowner
    I said before I am a Seattle Sonics Fan. Always have been. I never said I would be a Thunder fan. That's your own machination
    The worst kind of liar is the one who can’t even own up to his own words. That’s you in a nutshell. You critcized any Sonics fan who said they wouldn’t follow the team after they moved to Oklahoma. You said they were never “true fans”. Meanwhile, you propped yourself up as a”true fan” since you said you would support the team no matter where they played. Now you are lying about it. Weak.

    As far as your obsession with FAHUSKY (yes YOUR obsession. Notice that you are the only one who keeps bringing him up. What are you, his body guard?), that dude hasn’t even posted here in ages. If you really care about him that much, head on over to the JS Bucks blog where he is currently getting grilled by the majority of the forum for being the racist, homophobe & women hater that he so proudly admits to being. And of course, you have always defended him. What does that make you? Hmmm…

    The Luke Klux Klan lives on... unfortunately.
    Last edited by Hillabale; 02-15-2009 at 05:33 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •