Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    I make up lots of nonsense Ron Mexico's Avatar

Default Which gender is naturally better looking: Men or Women?

I will begin by saying that as a straight man, I am ATTRACTED to women and not men. Upon further thought, I have determined this is not because women are the better looking sex, rather it is a result of the fact that i have a wang zhi zhi and an innate desire to reproduce, so naturally i want poonani.

If you compare men and women's attractiveness the way you would a landscape, art, or even your favorite nba uniform (that is, no sexual desires involved, simply aesthetics), men are the more attractive sex. i proudly say this as a hetero man and gladly give dapz to my gender. unlike women, we don't need makeup to look presentable. a dude can just roll out of bed and head outside looking fine. if a women does that she'll more than likely look busted. let's face it, even the hottest girls often look pretty bad without makeup.

Default Re: Which gender is naturally better looking: Men or Women?

this is a weird thread

the bar for passing for an attractive female has been artificially raised by the advent of makeup, constant exposure to beautiful females in media and advertisements and hair products. in other words: the market place has made it so women have to by products to be viewed as attractive. you have been conditioned by the man! even your conditioning has been conditioned.surely you must realize this?
    Last edited by ikoiko; 03-20-2009 at 03:18 PM.

Only a bisexual could objectively answer this question.

*waits for spudjjay's opinion*

NBA sixth man of the year picc84's Avatar

While i'm only attracted to women, it is weird when you think about how "good looking" men are naturally good looking, and good looking women are generally viewed as such while caked in makeup.

Take the average good looking woman on tv or out in the club, strip her of all makeup, and suddenly the playing field may have shifted.

The best looking women far outshine the best looking men, but if someone said that in general men were the more naturally better looking gender, there would be support for their argument.

Of course, that doesn't take into account womens bodies and its aesthetic superiority to men's, but then I guess that too is subjective and I could be speaking from bias being heterosexual.

I make up lots of nonsense Ron Mexico's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ikoiko
    this is a weird thread

the bar for passing for an attractive female has been artificially raised by the advent of makeup, constant exposure to beautiful females in media and advertisements and hair products. surely you must realize this?
    have you seen "without makup" pics of half the beautiful celeb females? they be looking ordinary at best, and some look lousy.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Mexico
    have you seen "without makup" pics of half the beautiful celeb females? they be looking ordinary at best, and some look lousy.
    i think you need to read post again.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Mexico
    If you compare men and women's attractiveness the way you would a landscape, art, or even your favorite nba uniform (that is, no sexual desires involved, simply aesthetics), men are the more attractive sex. i proudly say this as a hetero man and gladly give dapz to my gender. unlike women, we don't need makeup to look presentable. a dude can just roll out of bed and head outside looking fine. if a women does that she'll more than likely look busted. let's face it, even the hottest girls often look pretty bad without makeup.
    You really think so?

I feel a bit sorry for you to be honest. I seem to be around far hotter women on a daily basis than you. Most hot girls I know look great without make up.

And then we haven't touched the subject "everything but the face" yet. Legs, ass, ****, feet, hands, arms. You really still think men are "naturally better looking"?

Lets GO PENS!

the ****... obviously women.. soft skin and pretty features... men have harsh features that look well manly not feminine and pretty.

i don't what the **** you are talking about

Decent college freshman supersmashbros's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ikoiko
    this is a weird thread

the bar for passing for an attractive female has been artificially raised by the advent of makeup, constant exposure to beautiful females in media and advertisements and hair products. in other words: the market place has made it so women have to by products to be viewed as attractive. you have been conditioned by the man! even your conditioning has been conditioned.surely you must realize this?
    This is definitely a weird tread (in fact one of the weirdest I've ever seen!). As for your comment on how the media influences female beauty, I would fully agree. The media, for the better or worse, influences us more than what most of us like.

-primetime-
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

It is a law of science that women are better looking...

even women agree on this...

I went to art school...the woman is a symbol of beauty...and has been for centuries...

naked women were even a huge part of Picasso's work

these are paintings by Georgia O'Keefe:

(female painter)

they are paintings of flowers...

but they symbolize something else...if you can see it

Men stand for strength...when you see men featured in art (other than the obvious portraits) it is usually for that reason, to show strength or athletisim, or a greek God of some sort, ect...

Women stand for beauty...and that will never change...
    Last edited by -primetime-; 03-20-2009 at 06:52 PM.

College star

Ya, women are much better lookin. OP is crazy.

Local High School Star LongBeachLakers's Avatar

Men are a work of Art. No homo.

-primetime-
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

like I said...when men are shown in art it is usually to symbolize strength, not beauty...or to praise a God...

Men are shown in art...but not for the same reasons as women...(in most cases)

It is rare to see a painting of a naked man laying spread out on a couch...