Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 815161718192021 LastLast

Bump

Bucks fan

He travels just before the shot. No basket.

That being said, I think playing a game with the Lakers just might be the first thing I do.

Learning to shoot layups Ryan Bowen's Avatar

I'm getting it for the Xbox 360.

In T-Mac we trust.

Not airballing my layups anymore

Wow they have kobe down to a T

I rule the local playground

I think I'm going to copp a 360 this week in order to get 2k7. the only problem I have, is ... can you edit player gear. they gave people these wierd ass skinny wristbands, that I barely ever seen worn. Kobe has a thick one on his bicep, and the one in the game is like the size of a rubberband. A nitpick? Of course. But if this is supposed to be the GOAT of NBA bball games, and they got all the minor details that make it feel realistic on a PS2, why couldn't they on a next gen system?

Myrrh

I just got me a 360 only in order to be able to play 2k7. How sick is that.

NBA rookie of the year Da KO King's Avatar

You people really should do you homework before buying a system just for one game. While 360 is a great system and I'm confident the 2K7 made for it will be a great game the XBox version of the game gets more in depth support than any other version.

For about two or three years running now a internet user calling himself Flying Finn has been making a roster/franchise file editor. It allows in depth edits which not only fix certain gameplay issues but also explains other ones.

For those with the original XBox thinking of buying a 360 solely for 2K7 I'd advise you to hold off. Wait until Flying Finn announces whether or not he'll crack this year's game and make an editor.

Quote Originally Posted by The Mamba
    I think I'm going to copp a 360 this week in order to get 2k7. the only problem I have, is ... can you edit player gear. they gave people these wierd ass skinny wristbands, that I barely ever seen worn. Kobe has a thick one on his bicep, and the one in the game is like the size of a rubberband. A nitpick? Of course. But if this is supposed to be the GOAT of NBA bball games, and they got all the minor details that make it feel realistic on a PS2, why couldn't they on a next gen system?
    You can edit everything about each player from ratings to position to gear...

Bucks fan

Mamba, go play with barbies or something.

Hippos, the 360 has features that the regular xbox doesn't have. All the signature animations (that this thread is about) didn't make it to the last gen version. Not only that, but anybody who wants to can edit their rosters. You don't need to wait for a download.

Facts Are Misleading

Default ...

I hate the net animations on 2K7.

NBA rookie of the year Da KO King's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by adamcz
    Mamba, go play with barbies or something.

Hippos, the 360 has features that the regular xbox doesn't have. All the signature animations (that this thread is about) didn't make it to the last gen version. Not only that, but anybody who wants to can edit their rosters. You don't need to wait for a download.
    You are talking in game editor which is nice but doesn't go into the depth of the roster editor.

The program has Universal Position Edit, meaning a Point Guard can be set to have a maximum strength of 65 while Centers are set to have a maximum speed of 70, etc.

It also allows the editing of the hidden ratings that Visual Concepts used: Dunk Range, Dunk Standing, Shoot vs Pass, Offensive Clutch, Defensive Clutch, and Overall Defense.

It also allows the edit of jersey numbers, spoken name, and other player information.

So for example, if like last season a major trade happens after the roster cutoff (Ed Curry) you can manually make the trade and give the player their correct jersey number. Another example, lets say Grant Hill announces his retirement but Tyrone Hill announces he's coming back. Just edit Grant's information into Tyrone's and leave the Play By Play name as Hill. You now have Tyrone Hill in the game with correct information and didn't need to use a Create a Player spot to do it.

More clips added to the original post

Bucks fan

So you'd rather have Tryone Hill's name correctly spoken by the announcer than have unique animations for every other player in the game?