Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Hellbound

Default Re: Jefferson Money Advice

Quote Originally Posted by JayGuevara
    I'll let you know how that works out for me, if I become Tyler Durden or what happens. My money is on sinking into depression and unhealthy dependency on drugs and liquor.
    The self-fulfilling prophecies.

But hey, it could always be worse.

Go Spurs Go

Power32 (OJ Mayo) O.J A 6'4Mamba's Avatar

sorry for interrupting, imma let you finish.

NBA sixth man of the year

[QUOTE]Best friend iz overrated. Sure it doesn

Smokee/Poodle/Godzuki infects another thread with stupidity.

rank sentamentalist

Quote Originally Posted by Randy
    Could not disagree more.
    i'm with him. it's nice but for a man, or at least for most men, unnecessary. i don't need a childhood soulmate to share all my deepest feelings with if i can fill the other roles money dropped.

the wealth of knowledge in this thread is phenomenal. amazing read. if i had read this coming out of high school, i reckon i'd have gotten to where i am now (in terms of headspace) a whole lot quicker.

great minds think alike is stupid, and that the closest thing to an absolute is that there are none is an oddly perfect way to say so.

and making the acquaintance of girls at a young age, another great tidbit. i know thanks to direct experience of viewing women as borderline alien creatures who could leap across the table and stab me or pop out a kid at a moment's notice. yaknow, instead of just being a norman human being with t*ts and a v*g. and given the, err how to phrase it, 'heightened' sensitivity of the female spirit, i think it's easier than we think for a chick to recognize the malintentions or inauthenticity of a male suitor. then again, she might go for it anyway just for the sex... she is human afterall.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. I'm So Rad
    Being yourself only works if you're naturally a cool person.

So if you're not cool you need to be someone else?

Quote Originally Posted by rufuspaul

So if you're not cool you need to be someone else?
    Hang around cool people and you'll become cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. I'm So Rad
    It's not necessarily perfectly imitating someone else. You just have to adopt those traits that the group of people you are around find cool..if you care about being accepted by people that is. Some people don't give a f*ck.
    You're pretty young right? As you get older you'll find that being true to yourself, regardless of what other people think, brings far greater happiness and peace of mind.

5-time NBA All-Star

- Garden. One of the sweetest feelings is loving and nurturing something to its true potential. As men, we don't really provide the maternal love nor do we have the breasts to Carl Jung said all of us have a feminine side to us called the "anima" and apparently it's the opposite of our Myer-Briggs code. By bringing an aloe vera or a cactus or a few perennials into your life you see them evolve.. from little saplings to beautiful plants bearing fruit. It's great man, it's like real-life tomagochi. Freud said that women envy male power and it all derives from ***** envy. Some femjinist b!tch countered and said we suffer from womb envy. I don't buy that for a fugging second but just to cover that base I want to do something to replicate the nurturing and birth of life. I'm an advocate of machizmo, big-time. Manly men from all genres; hip hop, old school warriors, the rags to riches American man, thugs, patriarchal societies.. But I can not stress how important it is to express your feelings one way or the other and/or maintain a bit of feminity in you.

- Hunt. At least once. It's something that's very primal, very real, and very captivating. You'll feel the whole spectrum of emotions... the uncertainty and frustration of whether the prey's getting away, respect for the creature, the pride in shooting down the deer, and the compassion and gratitude for feasting upon its meat. It's quite an experience and coincidentally hunters are among the most nature-loving, species-protecting people out there.

- If you're ever stressed out the fastest way to cure your stress is to TURN OFF YOUR THOUGHTS. How do you do this? With practice. For starter,'s hold your breath.. and instead of thinking; simply B.E. Zen mindful meditation builds on this. Everyone has a certain center and you want to be able to return to that when sh!t hits the fan. Also, consider fasting and retreating from technology; at least for a temporary while.

- Happiness = Health + Wealth + Adventure + High Control of your Fate Loving Relationships - Stress. More or less.

- On that same note its crucial you feel pain, frustration, disappointment.

- Make enemies. It's pretty obvious but yes do this. Choose formidable foes that have qualities that you admire, and qualities that you despise. This keeps you in check amidst the chaos of the world. Starface is able to be so consistent with his gimmick because he knows in his heart what he desires to crush, annihilate, and extinguish from the face of this planet. And those are the effeminate, follower males. They are valuable to your existence.

- Don't ever f*cking sway away from a subject because you think it's nerdy or you think it's undesirable for others. Those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. Who the f*ck do I think I am ostracizing you and deeming you inferior to me cuz u know the intricate details of George Lucas' universe? You know so much about laptops zomg u need to get laaiiiiddddddd baddlyyyy! omg stroswift u support a retard thug power forward oh u so silly stay away from me!!! etc etc. Just shut the f*ck up. Let people follow their passions

- True individuals, true tough guys, true truth-seekers, true usually don't need to advertise what they are. They just are. However, I've seen cases where shyer, less expressive people have shown enormous aptitude in certain subjects and they are overlooked. By this, they OUGHT to be encouraged to brag to let their presence be known. "Don't be so humble, you're not that great." Learn to display your value indirectly. It's a cutthroat world and you're either a somebody or a nobody.

- Obedience, humility, competence, low-maintenance and gratitude are rare traits in AMerican Society. What are these traits usually indicative of? Slaves. Weird huh? The true standouts are usually those who harness qualities. Don't be ashamed of being a servant or a follower or a beta. Do it to the best of your ability. If you're good at what you do you will impress people. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vyBavq5DAjs Nowadays every man think's that he's the Chosen One (Matrix) Alpha Male big d!ck player or something and a great deal of girls think that they're divas who grace people with their presence. Beat them with a quite confidence at their own game.

- A lot of people hear have had sh!tty parents and sh!tty upbringings. WHat's bad is that it'll stay a part of you forever point blank period. Your best bet is to picture yourself as the next ancestor down the road and a new, improved version of the azzhole ur father was; while pursuing ur own path.

- DO NOT LET girls GUILT TRIP U AND CALL U OUT ON THEIR MASCULINITY. They can and they WILL use every shaming tactic in the book to have their way with you and they will not adhere to the same principles expected of you. Don't learn this the hard way.

- Ummm be careful of the MDMA and DMT.

- Learn the following things. Don't ask why. Just do it. THank me later
    Male Multiple Orgasms
    NLP Anchors
    Speed reading
    Rooting (Taoist practice)
    mint.com budgetting
    Zoho Planner
    An assortment of Latin, French phrases
    5 languages of love
    Krav Maga

- To all the people who say they don't give a f*ck about what others think of them and that you're "doing" you"... Why are their far more eccentric people out there than you? Something does not compute... The msot unique people I know actually do care, to an extent, and do pay attention to the opinions of others, they just end up deviating a bit from the norm and that minor divergence lends to quite a difference. The solo folks try to do complete opposite sh!t and end up being predictable.

- Speak with the youth and the elderly often. Self-explanatory. Teenagers and adults be miserable, yo.

5-time NBA All-Star

Donks, I don't know how to explain it but you come off as the EXACT type of person that absolutely does not need a close friend. Is it your introspective spirit? Is it your only child upbringing? Who knows? But that vibe is easily sensed from you. While most "jocks" (for lack of a better term) almost always need some kind of security from a supporting friend.. It's like they derive their value from their physiques and the people they associate with and the whereas the nature of a scientist-artist-philosopher (what i think describes u at leats) is almost purely built on expression. The latter is far more enviable at least in my eyes.

Let's try an experiment Analyze your friends and acquaintances and wonder whether or not they need a best friend or a soulmate.

Mr. I'm so Rad.. Agreed. Some sh!t is flat out corny no matter what the scenario is. However, with enough status and respect you can literally get away with anything. I said this dumbazz fukking joke at a party the other day "What's red but smells like blue paint? Red Paint." Laughter ensued. Yeah.. that sh!t shouldn't fly. Said the same sh!t in an unfamiliar environemnt.. and dead silence. ahahahha.

Generally speaking though a sense of humor, nonchalance, a postive attitude, and basic empathy gets you pretty fukking far. Unless you are black, then you are already there.

Like I flat out don't complain, yet most of the people around me will hate and hate and rant and rant on a certain thing and they'll win the hearts and sympathies of others lulz. It's never unstylish to rant dude. As long as it's done right.

In the meantime.. try to carve yourself out to be a strong, silent type. Those are timeless.

The Ariana worshipping schtique ain't helpin ya either. Idolizers always take a backseat, unless your in Indiana Jones Temple of Doom

Quote Originally Posted by RidonKs
    i'm with him. it's nice but for a man, or at least for most men, unnecessary. i don't need a childhood soulmate to share all my deepest feelings with if i can fill the other roles money dropped.

the wealth of knowledge in this thread is phenomenal. amazing read. if i had read this coming out of high school, i reckon i'd have gotten to where i am now (in terms of headspace) a whole lot quicker.

great minds think alike is stupid, and that the closest thing to an absolute is that there are none is an oddly perfect way to say so.

and making the acquaintance of girls at a young age, another great tidbit. i know thanks to direct experience of viewing women as borderline alien creatures who could leap across the table and stab me or pop out a kid at a moment's notice. yaknow, instead of just being a norman human being with t*ts and a v*g. and given the, err how to phrase it, 'heightened' sensitivity of the female spirit, i think it's easier than we think for a chick to recognize the malintentions or inauthenticity of a male suitor. then again, she might go for it anyway just for the sex... she is human afterall.

OMG dude... like you are so cool, and creative man.

I'm getting sick of reading your trash. The quality of your posts has went down heel, big tyme. At one point you were paragraphs of worthwhile, but now today, just paragraphs. I'd even venture to say paragraphs of BDDS.

Yeah, you know what that was. You need to watch Human Centipede and part II as well, because if I was that crazy euro doc, I'd mos def make you my middle piece; meaning you get someone's face up your ass, and your own nose and mouf right up some other's.

You f@g.

... and J$ you're wasting your time trying to figure dude out. He's way too complex for any of us to have a real understanding of what goes on inside his little RAGED head of his.

He's def on a 'revolution' type steez... meaning, he's down to jump on the bandwagon at will for anything and everything he feels strongly about; even if it means saying fu*k his parents, friends, his girl, or whatever.

He wants to post here like he knows sooooo so much about all different subjects and like man, he is so cool! He really is! Rite?

No, he's really just a douch in the making. He's always pissed and can't stand anyone who doesn't think on the same plane he thinks... and if you aint on 'his' level, you are a nobody... 'cause he said so.

His parents tried to raise him correctly, but he be a rebel, and know he said fu*k them, he on his own. What an asshole. I hope you have a merry Christmas with your fam, you titangraph writing mughfuKa. You have become sour here... no one wants to read your bullshit. Just stop.

I used to like you man... I had such high hopes for you... but the past year and a half, you have really, and I mean, really, let me down.

You just spit rubbish. Step it up.

5-time NBA All-Star

Some very undesirable facets of human nature that you guys already know to be true which I still hate and wish would change

A friend of mine swiped me in at the school cafe over 15 times last semester. He had my back whenever I was hungry. He asked me for a simple favor (which was to subscribe to a Polish TV channel online) and I was considering skipping that until I came to my rational senses. It takes six f*cking seconds.

Another friend of mine has done nothing for me and I feel the need to entertain this person. I buy them food quite often and they are a bit more aloof/nonchalant/uncaring. This person invited me to go to Miami over Thanksgiving break (just for company). Accepted without thinking twice.

Case in point: The idea of value. Humans can be deceived and it's not f*kking right. It's not right that kindness was rewarded with negligence, and that negligence was rewarded with kindness , but it's a principle that is so common in relationships its ridiculous.

Rufuspaul has gone to the ends of the earth to help me mature into a young man. But whose approval do I crave? That f*cking GoBB's ever since that SOB had put me down in a previous thread. GRRRRR. Wheyhigh has been a great e-friend.. yet I find myself desiring the compan-e of DinoRadja. Same principle.

Debating with someone is absolutely pointless in terms of persuasion. AWe're talking the average emotional, iknstincitve person. Their ego LITERALLY blocks out every single one of your logical facts and reaffirms whatever beliefs they had that got them to have that opinion in the first place. It's disgustingly irrational.

THe idea that the smarter and more knowledgeable you are the more cynical you become, and the more ignorant you are the happier. I really really f*cking hope this is not the case.

YOu guys know that the Tree of Knowledge in the Bible was also connected with death? Within it possessed visions, images, and facts that would lead people to wither away like skeletons? Any Harry Potter 7 viewers here? What's up with the Deathly Hallows allegory.. what are they trying to teach us? It's a sh!tty dichotomy. Matt Ridley is a rational optimist. He defies the norm. There's a parade of people who believe in something and call themselves a red pill taker and look down upon the blissfully ignorant... it's annoying to say the least.

I generally despise people who say "zomg ur using big words to make urself sound smart." I have yet to meet a single person who's done this. Usually the sophisticated language flows out quite naturally and if it doesn't; its terribly awkward and so awkard to the point where u can't despise them u just pity them.

Love is more like a twisted bastardized master-slave relationship; than an equal exchange of affection. Remember that. Nature and power abhors a vacuum, and one person will become a dominant, and one a submissive. Generally.

What's with the elderly telling the youth they don't know sh!t? Surely with the worldwideweb at your disposal, wouldn't the young.. technically speaking.. learn and absorb more info at a far faster rate? Proteges around every corner.. I mean you can counter this with the whole Good Will Hunting park bench scene and how the experience is where the knowledge comes from. You can literally click on a fukking forum and relive the anecdote of someone who's done something you've never done it before. Is it the real thing? No, but you can KNOW the feelings and thoughts behind whatever, can't ya? You can TECHNICALLY have the words in your mouth that will offer value and truth to the person who challenged your knowledge, can't ya?

Weird how a woman gets congratulated for a pregnancy when it was the man's cumshot that led to the fertilization. What do you do? Pat his testicles?

Strange how the more successful you get, the less you desire things. WHen it rains it fukking pours. During my younger days; a compliment or a friend or some guidance or being ripped would have done wonders! Now that I have all of that... I'm ungrateful as hell lol.

Some of the most creative thougghts to come were from when someone was BORED, LONELY, DEPRESSED, or SEXUALLY FRUSTRATED. Damn!

Anxiety, tension, awkward moments, strangeness, competition, challenge, and bad blood are not only crucial in life but they are often the PRECURSORS to lovers and friendships. WTF?

The stronger we grasp onto something we cherish, the easier it comes out. THe more desperate we are fo rsomething, the harder it is to grasp.