Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: HBO: TrueBlood

Krust Kingz

Default Re: HBO: TrueBlood

Quote Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
    You might be right, but if this was true, why would she have put herself into the position to get jumped by that white trash couple outside of the bar? I don't think she can read minds, long-range. She needs to be close to a person... maybe looking into their eyes or something.

Maybe the bartender isn't a vampire, but there is definitely SOMETHING going on with him and the dog. That painting in his office of the same exact dog standing over the little girl isn't there for no reason... and the dog is always showing up at crucial times.
    Maybe she had her telepathic powers turned off when she went outside to meet dude....

Here's a reach by me...
    I was thinking if their are vampires their are some other supernatural beings there too. Sookie being one and more obvious.

Its possible that the bartender could be a vampire... They each have special abilities and the vamp mentioned their are some with shape shifting abilities. But maybe she can read some vampires minds and others she can't.

The brother powers is his superpeni5!

I am really curious to know if they ever explain how she got those powers it seems the grandmother knows something...

Sometimes with shows they have a line they dont cross thats just right with some of the far fetched but still entertaining... I am concerned with this show going over that artistic line.

-primetime-
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Quote Originally Posted by Rameek
    But maybe she can read some vampires minds and others she can't.
    I was thinking this too...

Quote Originally Posted by Rameek
    I am really curious to know if they ever explain how she got those powers it seems the grandmother knows something...
    and this also...I am sure that will come into play later on.

maybe her grandmother has the same powers

I watched it...i wanna f*ck sookie and the black chick.

I need to rewatch both episodes because yall breaking it all down lol.

NBA sixth man of the year

Quote Originally Posted by -primetime-
    [COLOR="Red"]*SPOILER*[/COLOR]

is the Bartender the dog???

she has never tried to read his mind, and he is always looking after her. Bill said that some vampires are able to shape-shift. I am thinking that the Bartender is a vampire who changes into that dog when he wants to look out for Sookie...???

also I think there is a picture in his office of a dog protecting a girl...
    That's what I was thinking!! My roommate thinks its her best friend or some other wrong idea. A lot of people probably have some crazy power, just like in those awful Twilight books.

This show is ridiculously bad/awesome.

Roy Hibbert Super Star InspiredLebowski's Avatar

I have not...

so if you are going to talk about them then please type:

[COLOR=Red]*BOOK SPOILER*[/COLOR]

or something like that....I don't want to know anything about what might happen.
    No, I haven't, just wondering if anyone had. It's an alright show but I won't make it a point to watch it like I did with The Sopranos and The Wire. As sterotypical as Anna Paquin's black friend is, I like her. She's definitely my favorite character.

How Do U Like Me Mfer?

Hey, I am just watching 2nd episode again. Look at the beginning where she got attacked by a woman & man and the dog show up, the man was trying to shoot that dog but the vampire appears attack them to safe Sookie & dog but they didn't show a vampire's face while he's attacking them. The question is....... was that Bill vampire or the bartender with the dog?

-primetime-

ok after the 3rd episode...

[COLOR="Red"]SPOILER[/COLOR]

the Bartender is NOT the dog...they were seen together.

However he does "bark" in his sleep, and he has trouble opening up to women as though he has something to hide...

I am thinking they are going to bring werewolves into the picture here....starting with him.

what do you guys think

-primetime-

anyone still interested in this show???

anyone still interested in this show???
    I would still like to bone both Sookie and Tara while high on vampire blood. What happened to grams pissed me off though. She was one of my favorite characters, and I do not have any suspects yet.

And Another One Killer_Instinct's Avatar

Hate this show. Mom watches it to death, though.

-primetime-

Quote Originally Posted by Dasher
    I would still like to bone both Sookie and Tara while high on vampire blood. What happened to grams pissed me off though. She was one of my favorite characters, and I do not have any suspects yet.
    I want to know who the dog is...

I think they will introduce werewolves later on.

I want to know who the dog is...

I think they will introduce werewolves later on.

I was thinking the same thing.

Great show so far.

My complaints? The gayness can be a bit overboard. But I give props to the homo cook who OWNED the white dudes. "Bytch u gonna eat wtf i cook *mashes in face*". That whole dyck thing made me uncomfortable. Got damn 2 needles dude? Jason is by far a moron.

And yes I'd bone Tera, Sookie and Dawn (before she was killed).

Question....Vampires have been killin folks or just biting them in this movie. The only time I've seen someone turned into one was ole boy (lead vampire character, name escapes me). So to be turned into a Vampire you must be forced to drink thier blood? Sookie drank dude blood but she aint a Vampire. I'm lost on how one becomes it. And also do the current Vampires want to remain as is meaning no more new recruited or is there a process? Just wondering what is decided to say "I wont kill this one rather make them like us"

Maybe this gets answered as the show goes on because we havent seen anyone turned into a Vampire that was normal just yet. Why would Jason take v again after what he went thru? Oh yeah i said he was a dumbass lol

True Blood
    Entourage
    Dexter

Good time for tv shows fellas.

-primetime-

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    Great show so far.

My complaints? The gayness can be a bit overboard. But I give props to the homo cook who OWNED the white dudes. "Bytch u gonna eat wtf i cook *mashes in face*". That whole dyck thing made me uncomfortable. Got damn 2 needles dude? Jason is by far a moron.

And yes I'd bone Tera, Sookie and Dawn (before she was killed).

Question....Vampires have been killin folks or just biting them in this movie. The only time I've seen someone turned into one was ole boy (lead vampire character, name escapes me). So to be turned into a Vampire you must be forced to drink thier blood? [COLOR="Red"]Sookie drank dude blood but she aint a Vampire. I'm lost on how one becomes it. [/COLOR]And also do the current Vampires want to remain as is meaning no more new recruited or is there a process? Just wondering what is decided to say "I wont kill this one rather make them like us"

Maybe this gets answered as the show goes on because we havent seen anyone turned into a Vampire that was normal just yet. Why would Jason take v again after what he went thru? Oh yeah i said he was a dumbass lol

True Blood
    Entourage
    Dexter

Good time for tv shows fellas.
    good point....didn't think of that

maybe you have to get bit AND drink...

Anyone notice HBO recycles actors from other series? Nothing wrong with it but its always interesting to see actors from another series you watched. The vampire who is supposed to be the "dude" was in Kill Generation.