Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Acb.

I rule the local playground b.jerk's Avatar

Default Re: Acb.

I really don't get the excitement of playing in the nba. A few major markets are viable but the interest isn't there for the majority of the franchises to compete financially. Eventually teams spending money they don't have will cause a crisis.

Good High School Starter la bomba's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Grinder
    The draft isn't today, today is just the draft lottery. The draft will be held towards the end of June.
    you are right I apologise, as for victor claver berraco is right.when he first appeared he looked really good but last season and this season he has been very normal.I think pau ribas of joventut is a much better player albeit a different type of player.

Quote Originally Posted by b.jerk
    I really don't get the excitement of playing in the nba. A few major markets are viable but the interest isn't there for the majority of the franchises to compete financially. Eventually teams spending money they don't have will cause a crisis.
    You know that when it comes to this subject I am with you 100%. I don't see how a player who could be playing in europe competing against great teams and fighting for atleast 3 competitions could be excited to go play for the clippers!! If I was ricky for example I would rather sign for barca,pana,cska etc that would be more exciting.

I rule the local playground b.jerk's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by la bomba
    You know that when it comes to this subject I am with you 100%. I don't see how a player who could be playing in europe competing against great teams and fighting for atleast 3 competitions could be excited to go play for the clippers!! If I was ricky for example I would rather sign for barca,pana,cska etc that would be more exciting.
    I like Blake Griffin, I thinks he's more than a copy of another prospect. The guys that are good are more than the next _____ . But what do you say to the guy, congratulations you're the best prospect for the nba, now go play for Donald Sterling. If you read the deadspin piece Sterling's the worst of both character and organization. Someone like a Blake Griffin would want to work in a place like that?

Portland got the better half of the DKV Joventut dual of Ricky Rubio and Rudy Fernandez. Which I personally think Rudy Fernandez signing with the Portland Trailblazers will be remembered as a cautionary tale. Portland has allowed itself to be hit harder in the current recession and Paul Allen is having his own difficulties.

For some reason the nba prefers those that peak when they're young than the guy that gradually improves. I'm not that high on Ricky Rubio.

Banned

Because some players believe the NBA hype and marketing machine. It's not really based in reality at all, but that's why the NBA spends billions in marketing.

I like Blake Griffin, I thinks he's more than a copy of another prospect. The guys that are good are more than the next _____ . But what do you say to the guy, congratulations you're the best prospect for the nba, now go play for Donald Sterling. If you read the deadspin piece Sterling's the worst of both character and organization. Someone like a Blake Griffin would want to work in a place like that?

Portland got the better half of the DKV Joventut dual of Ricky Rubio and Rudy Fernandez. Which I personally think Rudy Fernandez signing with the Portland Trailblazers will be remembered as a cautionary tale. Portland has allowed itself to be hit harder in the current recession and Paul Allen is having his own difficulties.

For some reason the nba prefers those that peak when they're young than the guy that gradually improves. I'm not that high on Ricky Rubio.
    I think Ricky will be great,he is only 18 lets not forget.However I think he needs to stay in Europe in a great european side for atleast 3 or 4 years.

Quote Originally Posted by la bomba
    I think Ricky will be great,he is only 18 lets not forget.However I think he needs to stay in Europe in a great european side for atleast 3 or 4 years.
    I take the decision of being elegible draft player and, for sure, he will be selected. I think he needs to improve his shooting ability and his physical capacity to be an effective player in NBA.

I still have a feeling that he wont go this year.

unicaja up in the 3rd when barca had upto 11 points in the 1st half.barca are awful,Navarro can't score.Xavi Pascual is not a coach for barca.you can't have a team of this budjet with this coach!

like in so many important games Navarro is being ****! loads of turnovers and only 2 field goals made in the entire game. Anderson and Ilyasova missing easy shots from close range because they are scared of ndong! a lot of money but no cojones.

unicaja ran out of gas.If barca don't improve , especially Ilyasova! TAU will destroy them.

BAR

2 1 great game from barca. Ilyasova and the incombustible Basile! How great Gianluca Basile is! anyway great chance for barca to win it at home.TAU have players with niggling injuries,Splitter as usual is out at sea when he is facing big defenders and big matches,I really think Splitter is good but not great,nowhere near what Scola was for TAU.