Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 916171819
    National High School Star

Default Re: What is the differences between Manu Ginobli and Kobe Bryant?

Quote Originally Posted by J000
    Well, it explains the 18 pages in this thread. SO yeah.
    It doesnt explain squat. Very few people are actually taking this seriously, most posters are simply bashing the OP and saying how much of a joke this comparison is. No one can make a legit argument about Manu being better than Kobe.

Quote Originally Posted by AItheAnswer3
    It doesnt explain squat. Very few people are actually taking this seriously, most posters are simply bashing the OP and saying how much of a joke this comparison is.
    You said debating.

Debating means talking about a certain topic, and this thread is debatable like I said because it has what? 18 pages of debate and argument between Kobe and Manu.

And yes they are explaining the differences.

In compository stats such as PER, Manu ranks above Kobe in all of them. Not Tim Duncan. Not Tony Parker. Manu. He is a true winner.

Also whenever Tim Duncan is out, Manu is allowed to go berserk by Popovitch and often puts up 35-40 ppg. Who says he can't be a first option in the NBA?

Popovich said Kobes the best player in the league.

Good college starter

You said debating.

Debating means talking about a certain topic, and this thread is debatable like I said because it has what? 18 pages of debate and argument between Kobe and Manu.

And yes they are explaining the differences.

At the end of the day 1 will be in the HOF Kobe
    and one will be forgotten Manu

Quote Originally Posted by 1000yearsofPAIN
    In compository stats such as PER, Manu ranks above Kobe in all of them. Not Tim Duncan. Not Tony Parker. Manu. He is a true winner.

Also whenever Tim Duncan is out, Manu is allowed to go berserk by Popovitch and often puts up 35-40 ppg. Who says he can't be a first option in the NBA?
    Switch Kobe and Manu's teams and I guarantee you Manu will be more productive in Lakers TODAY than Kobe. Kobe on the other hand will chuck around Timmy, Parker on the team and try to take control. He will end up shooting a low % when Kobe is on the Spurs.

Quote Originally Posted by Niquesports
    Um Manu is one of the best 6th men of all time, and a LEGEND in international and European basketball and has 3 NBA championships and counting. If guys like Sabonis get in (did he?) then Manu will too.

I dont think the talent level is too far off between them. They both have different roles on their team and Manu uses his skills for playmaking most of the time. Manu is also the only player to win Olympic Gold, Euroleague and an NBA Championship. Manu also has too many commitments outside of the NBA affecting his health. he just simply plays too much basketball for his body to sustain. If he just commits himself to the NBA, he is at least a franchise player in the league.

And Another One Killer_Instinct's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Niquesports

You really think that matters here at ISH? 85% of the posters are morons. Anyone who would honestly take Manu over Kobe on a basketball court needs help. One guy is a great SG, and one guy is arguably top 5 SG in the history of the game.

All of these comparisons is starting to make me hate Manu for all of his late career hype.

Very pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by rawimpact
    All of these comparisons is starting to make me hate Manu for all of his late career hype.

Very pathetic.
    Agreed. I liked Manu but the sheer amount of people that overrate him is just terrible. At least it's not as bad as that guy saying Billups is better than everyone in the league (besides KG)

Banned

Well, it explains the 18 pages in this thread. SO yeah.
    The only reason it is 18 pages long is because about 2 people think Manu is better than Kobe and the rest of us argued with these two for awhile then most of us gave up. But the two people who think Manu is better are really stubborn and unintelligent so they continue to argue this to death even though they are wrong.
    That is why it is 18 pages long.

The most annoying thing about ISH is when one person is soo focused on one player and they constantly post about him, that I start to hate them not because of their game, but because of their fans.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by plowking
    The most annoying thing about ISH is when one person is soo focused on one player and they constantly post about him, that I start to hate them not because of their game, but because of their fans.
    I just assume they're all Manu trolls. I mean, WTF, who else could they be with all their nut garbling nonsense about Manu being top 10 at anything other than flopping?

Switch Kobe and Manu's teams and I guarantee you Manu will be more productive in Lakers TODAY than Kobe. Kobe on the other hand will chuck around Timmy, Parker on the team and try to take control. He will end up shooting a low % when Kobe is on the Spurs.
    Manu is the man....

but if Kobe was on the Spurs they would be the favorite to win the West, in my opinion.