Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Oh yeah, Mitch Kramer? johndeeregreen's Avatar

Default Re: 30 things guys should know about girls....

Quote Originally Posted by sergiorodriguez
    WRONG.

I always pay only half of everything-unless like I get a $10 steak and girl just got a $5 salad then of course i pay for the whole steak

this is my moral code. Always pay half, or just your share. Why spend money on girls for ANYTHING!? Buying them drinks? WASTE OF YOUR ****ING TIME AND MONEY. Girls have never been offended by splitting the bill, and I dont care if they talk **** about me to their friends, they still are ****ing me that's all that matters. And I get to keep my money, that's what matters more.
    Someday maybe you'll grow up and be able to look back at this post and realize how f[color=black]ucking[/color] stupid you are sometimes.

Truth Seeker

Quote Originally Posted by johndeeregreen
    Someday maybe you'll grow up and be able to look back at this post and realize how f[color=black]ucking[/color] stupid you are sometimes.
    yeah I love you Serg but JDG is spot on here.

Very good NBA starter

I don't get picked last at the park anymore elinss86's Avatar

that list just reads, be a giant pu$$y. *** outta here

--11.5. Do you honestly need all your money that much?
    lol yeah i ****ing do. gotas buy cigs and bud nnniiiigggggggaaaaaa. she can have somea that if she wants but im droppin mad bills on some gay ass movie.

Hellbound

Quote Originally Posted by JayGuevara
    That's all kinds of bull****. If those are some guidelines niiggas are supposed to abide by, here's some **** that they should NEVER do.

1. Paying her bills – she got a job, a pusssy and sometimes both. Let that ho figure out how to make her payments on time.

2. Let her answer your cell phone –She ain’t paying the damn bill, and even if the bitch is, fuck her…it’s your gotdamn phone.

3. Taking her to expensive restaurants – You do the math, a plate at Cheesecake factory -$25. A patty melt plate from the Waffle House - $3.75 plus tax. Chances of you fucking the her after dinner with the aid of Cuervo and some minor force…99% after either meal. It’s not gotdamn rocket science

4. Let her hold your car and stick you with hers cause it don’t work right - Sounds to me like you need to get your shit fixed. Lazy ass bitch! I’ll give you a ride wherever you need to go, but I need gas money or head on the highway. Preferably both unless it’s raining.

5. Give her a key to your house - What the fuck she need a key for, if you ain't there, she don’t need to be there. Besides, how the fuck you gonna lock the ho out in the yard butt ass naked in the rain if her ass got a key?

6. Let her feed you from her plate - Niigga, you don’t know what she done had in her mouth with the exception of what you did to it. And with just knowing that, do you really want that ho mouth water touching your food?

7. Tell her you would do anything for her - Bishop Magic said it best, you tell a ho some shit, she’s gonna test you to see if you for real. You want to tell her something sensitive, tell her you catch her fucking off you gonna beat the everlasting shit out of her fuck ass…see how she act then.

8. Eat her pusssy - Pusssy ain’t food gotdammit!!! As with number 6, the only thing you know about her ***** is what you’ve done to it. And that alone should give you enough reason to tell that her to go to hell with that s hit.

9. Let her pick out clothes for you - Number 1, a grown man don’t need nobody telling him how to dress. And secondly, all she gonna do is make your ass look like some niigga from her past that she wants you to be like. Fuck him and her gotdammit! Pick out your own damn clothes; she can still pay if she wants to.

10. Call her on the phone after you just came from seeing her ass - Bitch, I just seen your gotdamn ass, why do I need to call you? Did I accidentally leave my dick there or some ****? If not, leave me the fuck alone…I’ll call your ass when I want some more of YOUR pusssy!!
    I had to resurrect this so I could save this post. And yes most of these still ring true.