Page 14 of 37 FirstFirst ... 41112131415161724 ... LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: Nuggets trade Allen Iverson to Pistons for Chauncey Billups, McDyess

This is great for Melo and AI's career. Melo's career has been revived.

Local High School Star

Default Re: Nuggets trade Allen Iverson to Pistons for Chauncey Billups, McDyess

Actually athletes love playing in Detroit.

The area in which the athletes live= very wealthy, clean, no crime, great schools, laid back and hassle free. Easy to get around.

Detroit's a great sports town

The media in Detroit doesn't harass you.

No one lives in inner city Detroit einstein.

With Dumars in charge, the Pistons will be able able to get a prime FA if they got the cash and now they do.

Roy Hibbert Super Star InspiredLebowski's Avatar

Does Melo lead the league in scoring now?

Love this trade for both teams:

Pistons: As soon as Stuckey emerged, Billups was replaceable. The Pistons get their reliable volume scorer and he'll fit into the back court perfectly with Hamilton and Prince who don't need to handle the ball to be effective. McDyess being traded also means more minutes for Maxiell.

Denver: Get a point guard with the size and speed to match up defensively with Deron Williams, CP3, Steve Nash, etc. They get a distributor and a good 3 point threat to spread the floor for Melo. This also opens up room to put JR Smith into the starting lineup.

Quote Originally Posted by JPR
    a tear just shed my eye...

I am a "total stupid"

you get the idea though. besides, how is that weather in detroit? is it a large market like chicago? shall i keep going?

Ya...I probably just mentioned what everyone already knew....old news

Quote Originally Posted by Younggrease
    This is great for Melo and AI's career. Melo's career has been revived.
    I dont wanna hear AI stunted Melo's growth as a ball player if he doesnt do what you expect him too since AI is gone.

Local High School Star

Prince/Hermann

Sheed/Maxiell

Johnson/McDyess/Kwame

Iverson/Stuckey

Rip/Afflalo

NBA sixth man of the year picc84's Avatar

Anyone else realize that this is the first nba trade in a long, long time thats been pretty much even?

Usually trades are supposed to be about teams exchanging basically even level of talent players according to their team needs, but lately its just been pure rape.

National High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Pippen
    Iverson maybe wins championship this year
    I'd love it but I dont see how he will. Cavs and Boston are 2 teams that I still consider better than Detroit.

Hellbound

Quote Originally Posted by KempSonics
    Actually athletes love playing in Detroit.

The area in which the athletes live= very wealthy, clean, no crime, great schools, laid back and hassle free. Easy to get around.

Detroit's a great sports town

The media in Detroit doesn't harass you.

No one lives in inner city Detroit einstein.

With Dumars in charge, the Pistons will be able able to get a prime FA if they got the cash and now they do.
    Oakland County is safe and very well off for the most part. Minus a few exceptions such as Township (TSB!), and parts of Oak Park, Southfield, and Pontiac. The city is tryin to spread there, but nobody makin 20 mill a year is gonna stay next door to me on 7 Mile.

But obviously the weather and atmosphere is nowhere near a Miami or LA, nor the bitches either.

Quote Originally Posted by flintstone
    Ya...I probably just mentioned what everyone already knew....old news
    this kid is hilarious! what do you have the day off from school or something?

Not airballing my layups anymore Wiiner's Avatar

Default Where does AI fit in the new team?

AI is more of a shooting guard who gets points based on how many shots he takes. I doubt he will be running the Pistons Offense.

Rip Hamilton is cemented in as shooting guard.

Stuckey is probably going to pick up 35+ minutes a night with the trade.

So where is AI's place?

Certified ISHiot.

Quote Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski
    Does Melo lead the league in scoring now?
    wouldn't surprise me if he puts up 30 a game.. it will probably be between him and 'bron now that kobe has all kinds of help.

Roy Hibbert Super Star InspiredLebowski's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by picc84
    Anyone else realize that this is the first nba trade in a long, long time thats been pretty much even?

Usually trades are supposed to be about teams exchanging basically even level of talent players according to their team needs, but lately its just been pure rape.
    The Indy/Toronto deal.

Quote Originally Posted by AItheAnswer3
    I'd love it but I dont see how he will. Cavs and Boston are 2 teams that I still consider better than Detroit.
    Cavs? Hell no.

Most overrated team in the league. Still the Cleveland LeBron's even with Mo Williams. One guy can only do so much, without a jumper at that.