Page 31 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2128293031323334 ... LastLast

Default Re: Nuggets trade Allen Iverson to Pistons for Chauncey Billups, McDyess

and iverson looks like he is wearing a blouse...

Default Re: Nuggets trade Allen Iverson to Pistons for Chauncey Billups, McDyess

Quote Originally Posted by bokes15
    which is why i said it doesn't make sense...
    I heard the Nuggets were just trying to get under the luxury cap for this season.

At the end of the year, AI was walking, and they would have got nothing for him.

Now they have Billups, Mcdyss, and the owner saves MILLIONS.

Quote Originally Posted by bdreason
    I heard the Nuggets were just trying to get under the luxury cap for this season.

At the end of the year, AI was walking, and they would have got nothing for him.

Now they have Billups, Mcdyss, and the owner saves MILLIONS.
    They're not gonna have Dyess.

7-time NBA All-Star OneMoreSucka's Avatar

Damn, he looks even more hard ass as a piston.

Quote Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces
    They're not gonna have Dyess.
    Its far from certain

"As for Antonio McDyess, the third player acquired from Detroit, Chapman said the Nuggets are in a "holding pattern" in regards to McDyess' situation. A source said Monday that Denver will ultimately waive McDyess. Chapman said the team is in talks with the player's agent, Andy Miller."

http://www.denverpost.com/nuggets/ci_10896610

Quote Originally Posted by OneMoreSucka
    Damn, he looks even more hard ass as a piston.

he looks like a little kid wearing his dads jersey. A malnourished ferret.

I know he is a superstar and very tough, but he don't look hard ass to me.

thats a hard ass piston

Quote Originally Posted by G-train
    Its far from certain

"As for Antonio McDyess, the third player acquired from Detroit, Chapman said the Nuggets are in a "holding pattern" in regards to McDyess' situation. A source said Monday that Denver will ultimately waive McDyess. Chapman said the team is in talks with the player's agent, Andy Miller."

Its all in earnest in an effort to sound politically correct as well as just following procedure

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by bokes15
    That's the thing, I never said it was horrible or it doesn't help the team. Sure I think bringing in Billups will improve the Nuggets at least for the time being. What I don't understand is bringing in such a big contract for someone who isn't going to make you a championship contender. Is Billups enough to make this team better than the Lakers? Hornets? Spurs? Rockets? My personal opinion is no. And a yes answer to those questions would be the only thing which would in my mind justify this trade.
    Spurs are iffy. but there not in the other teams league.

Who said Iverson was gettin chubby?

An uglier Lamar Doom boozehound's Avatar

thats a hard ass piston

Its far from certain

It's certain. Take it to the bank. They, under no circumstances will have Dyess playing for them. He will retire or be bought out. This was fully understood before the deal took place, and what you're seeing in the papers is just PC bull**** to make it look good.

Quote Originally Posted by DuMa
    This photo is funny because I'm lookin at AI shirt and saying that is too big for you while saying to myself as well damn Dumars got big. AI needs to trade shirt for the shyt Dumars got on. Come on AI, XXXX buttonups?

When AI suiting up?

Tomorrow night (Wednesday) in Torontooooooo
    Can't wait! This could be great

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    This photo is funny because I'm lookin at AI shirt and saying that is too big for you while saying to myself as well damn Dumars got big. AI needs to trade shirt for the shyt Dumars got on. Come on AI, XXXX buttonups?
    Dumars is definitely eatin' right.