Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456
    NBA lottery pick

Default Re: Nov 5 Game Thread: Chicago @ Cleveland 8:00 PM EST

Quote Originally Posted by plowking
    I thought he was up to 270 last season. Though yer, he definately looks every bit the 275lbs. Phenomenal really. No other basketball player is built like him. Not even Dwight. Dwight is tank in terms of basketball, but Lebron is just tank in terms of any sport you put him in.
    Artest is around 270 pounds. he is just as strong as LBJ if not more. but lebron is more cut.

Quote Originally Posted by ronnymac
    Artest is around 270 pounds. he is just as strong as LBJ if not more. but lebron is more cut.
    True. Artest is probably the stronger of the two and crazier. He's also 2 inches shorter then Lebron, which is amazing considering he weighs the same as Lebron.

Cuba

Quote Originally Posted by plowking
    I thought he was up to 270 last season. Though yer, he definately looks every bit the 275lbs. Phenomenal really. No other basketball player is built like him. Not even Dwight. Dwight is tank in terms of basketball, but Lebron is just tank in terms of any sport you put him in.

He was up to 262 at the end of last season, he's noticeably bigger this year too.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Pippen
    is there link? I could not find it
    http://insider.espn.go.com/proxy/pro...26id%3d3686557

It's around the 2 min mark.

Root Of All Evil

Rose is a damn beast. Get rid of excess weight in Gooden, and Gordon. Let Rose touch the rock more. He's playing very well so far to start his career.