Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Default Re: Poster on Body Building Forums Gets his GF to Model his Car - LOL

I'm curius on how that OP got ahold of those photos, I mean that obviously wasn't his girlfriend.

And her eyes are of the [Superboy]DEMON[/Superboy]. Crazy.

The Brooklyn Brawler. BrooklynZoo's Avatar

i cant front i laughed when i saw it, but damn... some dudes are just trying too hard to put down someone they dont even know. relentlessly makin fun of someones looks? come on nikkas need to grow up

Oh god, this is ridiculously scary.

Hellbound

Pretty damn funny, but also ridiculously mean and cruel. I can't condone that type of behavior towards someone who prolly doesn't deserve it. If she was the female Starface on the other hand, keep it comin.

NBA sixth man of the year

Quote Originally Posted by knickballer
    maybe it will teach the ***** a lesson and cover her ****ing eyes.
    I'll gladly send her the $1.05 for a shoestring.

Quote Originally Posted by XxNeXuSxX
    I'm curius on how that OP got ahold of those photos, I mean that obviously wasn't his girlfriend.

And her eyes are of the [Superboy]DEMON[/Superboy]. Crazy.
    he jacked it off her myspace, she made a blog on it saying that she didnt expect to be riducled or anything and she actually finds some of the gifs funny. But somethings said against her were pretty cruel. First of what idiot puts those kinds of pics on a public site moron.

Banned

Oh god, this is ridiculously scary.
    Eh, if she'd applied eyeliner/shadow to the top eyelids I doubt people would be saying anything about her eyes.

Anyways, I'm glad she's laughing it off a little bit and shrugging it off.

Quote Originally Posted by Phar
    Eh, if she'd applied eyeliner/shadow to the top eyelids I doubt people would be saying anything about her eyes.

Anyways, I'm glad she's laughing it off a little bit and shrugging it off.

Look closer. There's no "covering" that.

he jacked it off her myspace, she made a blog on it saying that she didnt expect to be riducled or anything and she actually finds some of the gifs funny. But somethings said against her were pretty cruel. First of what idiot puts those kinds of pics on a public site moron.
    Why did she take these photos? You're right, Idiotic to say the least.

First of what idiot puts those kinds of pics on a public site moron.
    She had them on her myspace page in the pix section if I'm not mistaken (from what it seems like). Explain how she is a moron for uploading them.

Why did she take these photos? You're right, Idiotic to say the least.
    How?

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    How?
    It's no different than posting those pics on this forum, it's in public domain, anyone can see them. It's like going into the open streets with that bikini on and going "LOOK AT ME!".

She has that profile open to get attention, she got what she wanted.

Banned

Look closer. There's no "covering" that.
    I dunno....I think if a few things were changed up I doubt some people would say certain things about her. Change the eyeshadow to something brighter and apply thick eyeliner to the top lid. Change the part in her hair to the side. Use some bronzer sparingly near the nose, ect.. I guarantee people wouldn't say as bad things.

But, whatever. She's obviously comfortable with her body and appearance, I don't think she cares what ANYBODY says about her on the interwebs. Oh well.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by blasian

On the real though, I read her myspace blog and now I feel kinda bad....

Oh god...oh...BWAHAHAHAAHAH!

NBA sixth man of the year knickballer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Phar
    I dunno....I think if a few things were changed up I doubt some people would say certain things about her. Change the eyeshadow to something brighter and apply thick eyeliner to the top lid. Change the part in her hair to the side. Use some bronzer sparingly near the nose, ect.. I guarantee people wouldn't say as bad things.

But, whatever. She's obviously comfortable with her body and appearance, I don't think she cares what ANYBODY says about her on the interwebs. Oh well.

She definitely feels like a total loser right now. She wouldn't post 6 blogs on her myspace saying how she doesn't care, she definitely does and is just saying that.

The Brooklyn Brawler. BrooklynZoo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by knickballer
    She definitely feels like a total loser right now. She wouldn't post 6 blogs on her myspace saying how she doesn't care, she definitely does and is just saying that.
    if she didnt while everyone was taking shots at her, she'd probably look like she was humiliated and hiding. though shes probably humiliated at least she isnt hiding