Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tattoo Ideas

Default Re: Tattoo Ideas

Quote Originally Posted by Kebab Stall
    I'm not a fan of generic tattoos like those, you should get something that really appeals to you and something that would be less generic than those ones. It's kinda hard to come up with something that's completely original these days, so try and get something that not every other person has on them. You should also get something that's personal to you, something that you won't get tired or bored of, something that you'll never lose interest in.
    Quote Originally Posted by StroShow4
    my theory on tattoos has always been this: if you can't really figure out exactly what you want to get and why you want to get it then you probably shouldn't be getting one at all.
    These say it perfectly, you should get something that has meaning to you, so you don't regret it. I love it when I ask someone why they got a certain tattoo and they say "Well...uhhh...it looks kinda cool, doesn't it?"

But if you want something that looks cool without meaning...get this:

Get an e-thug tag.

The Brooklyn Brawler. BrooklynZoo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ISHDiva4eva
    I knoww its kind of unoriginal or cliche but I've got to have like a butterfly or heart on my lower back. It just looks soo sexy and I think it would really help me out as an aspiring singer to create a really cool, charismatic image.

One of my heroes, Kat Von Dee from "Miami Ink", can pull off anything and everything :) . To be real, there's nothing like seeing a tough, muscular, hot bad boy with a memento to his mother. That makes me smileee. And produce less bile. :p

lower back tattoos are very played out.. like tribals.. besides being known as a tramp stamp. its your body and your choice, but i just hope youre aware.

I will be getting one on my forearm very shortly, and getting one for my girlfriend also.

As other posters have pointed out, I think it's a bad idea to get a tattoo for the sake of it. It should be something that inspires you so much that you want it to be tattooed, as oppose to "hmm i want a tattoo, let's see what inspires me" I always shake my head when I see people picking out tattoo designs on the spot. For me I got a symbol with multiple meanings to me and is also something that serves as a reminder, a rule that i'll abide for the rest of my life.
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtBag
    I will be getting one on my forearm very shortly, and getting one for my girlfriend also.
    rarely do i tell people not to do certain things, but getting one for your girlfriend should be a big no-no, I believe that's the TOP reason of all the tattoo regrets.

My Shit Don't Stank. DC's Finest's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteMosɘs

Better yet

Quote Originally Posted by DC's Finest
    Better yet
    Ew.

It's your tattoo that's gonna be on your body for the rest of your life, don't let someone else tell "you" what to get on "your" body.

I just got to see my sketch that my tattooist drew up, it looks really good. and as far as getting one for my GF, she picked it out I am just paying for it. She really wanted a second one, and since she has been so good to me, I am buying one for her. I do understand your concern though.

iWANNAgoHIGHER. emsteez forreal's Avatar

my friend is only 18 and a little less than a month and already has 4 tattoos . i designed a cross for him (i can draw), told him to pick it up one day and because he didn't wanna pick up the drawing from my house he got the most uneve, faded cross ever . he can't wait at all for his tats . anyway, back on topic .. i know what i wanna get is the bulls logo on my right arm with windy city in cursive underneath ..

iWANNAgoHIGHER. emsteez forreal's Avatar

but dude are you from brooklyn? i would have so many ideas i wouldn't know what to get if i was from BK . i would get brooklyn on my shoulder arching like on mars' hat, like this ..

with the skyline in the background . but who knows

Better yet

Better yet
    The dude got the same stuff on his arms too. just google spiderman tattoo under the images option.