Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678
    Banned

Default Re: OK Ive Seen Enough Tracy McGrady Is Official Washed Up, and Needs To Retire

[QUOTE=ronnymac]
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakas Fan Yo
    Yes. go watch the game 5 and 6. they were both "elimination games". it was tracy single handedly forcing a game 6 in houston by helping the rockets destroy the jazz. and in game 6 we were down 18 points in the second quarter. he had a 20 point burst in 5 minutes to get the rockets to within two points. so how has he not done well in crucial moments.
    He didn't do anything at the end of the game of game 6. How many times do I have to repeat the words end of the game? I'm not saying T-Mac isn't a great player because he is. He's probably the most talented player in the world. But I'm just not buying into him as a winner at all anymore, not unless he wins a playoff series.

Dunking on everybody in the park

Default Re: OK Ive Seen Enough Tracy McGrady Is Official Washed Up, and Needs To Retire

TMAC is injured....

but he is picking and choosing his time to score....

yeah, as a rockets fan I wish he would magically transform back to his orlando days (athletically not the way he plays the game), but that ain't gonna happen..

I think he is playing a smart game, getting team mates involved, and then trys to take over at certain times...which is sometimes not working due to his injuries.....

He is making sure Ron artest and co is jelling as a team..I like it...

Rockets need to dump rafer...and trade chuck hayes, rookie PF joey dorsey, carl landry (I like carl but..) for maxsteal! Man that guy would help yao so much in terms of sorting the paint out....

NBA lottery pick

Tmac has shot the ball at 50% in te last two games and has a nice 7-13 from beyond the arc in the last two games. he is slowly getting there. right now he is picking his spots when to attack and when to go with the flow.

Quote Originally Posted by 243354
    You guys noticed how much better Mac plays on National TV compared to just local?
    I wouldn't know, being as I do not live there o.O

BUMP i am pretty sure i made this before he was injured for the whole year he is washed up.

When OJ Mayo dropped 32 pts on Tracy Mcgrady in Febuary I was like this dude career is over.

Local High School Star

T-Mac is done.. I don't know how anybody can argue? If he ever plays again, he will not very effective by any means. He's coming off micro-fracture surgery which is one of the toughest surgeries to come back from. He really has no chance averaging over 20 PPG either.

He's done, and the Rockets are stuck with him.

Yeah he's washed up, that lazy eyed ***:
    And dont forget your soap and rag: