Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast
    NBA rookie of the year IlliniFan's Avatar

Default Craziest **** I've ever seen..

From that crazy body building forum V Unit plagarized off of. I saw this linked on a Rivals.com message board.. This looks legit.

Poster threatens to kill himself, and stream it on Justin TV. Read/skim up to page 12 at least. Shocking stuff..

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=112065561

5-time NBA All-Star

Default Re: Craziest **** I've ever seen..

Quote Originally Posted by IlliniFan
    From that crazy body building forum V Unit plagarized off of. I saw this linked on a Rivals.com message board.. This looks legit.

Poster threatens to kill himself, and stream it on Justin TV. Read/skim up to page 12 at least. Shocking stuff..

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=112065561
    Finally, a noteworthy contribution!

It seemz by criticism has already been helping you out. Keep up the progressive "terrible about to graduate" to awful posting, IlliniFan, you're doing great!

heres the video of the cops going in

http://tinypic.com/player.php?v=2rc0euu&s=4

Makes me wonder when someone is gonna pull some crazy sh*t like that on this board.

College star

I've seen worse. Unless you restrict it to the internet

Quote Originally Posted by ShowTime LA
    heres the video of the cops going in

http://tinypic.com/player.php?v=2rc0euu&s=4
    Thats pretty crazy. Sad really. Hope the best for him

Probably bad taste, but I did lol at the 44 second mark when the dude who posted the vid picks the dudes ass with the mouse pointer

5-time NBA All-Star

I consider that soliloquoy he just put up to be almost heroic. Self-sacrificial.

Anybody think of it az cowardly or weak?

How could someone possibly call him selfish?

Lets GO PENS!

So is he dead or just in the hospital?

Quote Originally Posted by ihatetimthomas
    Thats pretty crazy. Sad really. Hope the best for him

Probably bad taste, but I did lol at the 44 second mark when the dude who posted the vid picks the dudes ass with the mouse pointer
    yeah

It seems its confirmed that he died.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=112086241

Quote Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY
    I consider that soliloquoy he just put up to be almost heroic. Self-sacrificial.

Anybody think of it az cowardly or weak?

How could someone possibly call him selfish?
    He is takin the easy way out. Many many people struggle with finding validity in their lives. And many people overcome it with hard work and perseverance. I dont think this is heroic. The pain and angst you put your family and friends though is unmeasurable.

Granted, not being suicidal, I have no idea the trauma and pain his mind was going through. I just know I wouldnt want my family to have to deal with something like that and feel somewhat responsible for it happening. Maybe the stress was just too much to handle. But no way would I ever consider suicide heroic

Banned

That is crazy. On what page or how the hell did they confirm he actually died? Is there a story or anything on why he did it?

It feels wierd to read a thread started by someone that actually killed himself and started it with that thread

5-time NBA All-Star

He is takin the easy way out. Many many people struggle with finding validity in their lives. And many people overcome it with hard work and perseverance. I dont think this is heroic. The pain and angst you put your family and friends though is unmeasurable.

Granted, not being suicidal, I have no idea the trauma and pain his mind was going through. I just know I wouldnt want my family to have to deal with something like that and feel somewhat responsible for it happening. Maybe the stress was just too much to handle. But no way would I ever consider suicide heroic
    Yeah thatz the perspective most people share. IDK man I just think that on decision to kill yourself with knowng you would cease to exist in a few secondz takes all the COURAGE in the world. Like I've went thru som ridiculously tough timez and never contemplated suicide.. and it takez strength but I wouldn't be quick to deem it the "easy way out."

I've dealt with this personally and that statement sums it up. Anger is another emotion that grips and consumes those affected.

Lets GO PENS!

Quote Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY
    Yeah thatz the perspective most people share. IDK man I just think that on decision to kill yourself with knowng you would cease to exist in a few secondz takes all the COURAGE in the world. Like I've went thru som ridiculously tough timez and never contemplated suicide.. and it takez strength but I wouldn't be quick to deem it the "easy way out."
    He took pills though. I bet subconsciously he thought he would either live or get help in time...