Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011
    sergiorodriguez
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Default Re: A boy kills himself live on a webcam(justin.tv)

Quote Originally Posted by Abd El-Krim
    How is suicide more selfish than people expecting those around them not to kill themselves regardless of what they're going through so that they don't have to deal with the loss?
    All of you guys promoting suicide as a good thing: Take a look at the personal life of Walter Hermann.

STFU you little turds, suicide is never respectable or brave, it is boneheaded to even suggest that.

sergiorodriguez

Quote Originally Posted by sensational
    unless they have no one that loves them? thats an okay reason to go kill yourself? its never a good reason to kil yourself regardless. Saying that most people that commit suicide suffer from depression which is a medical condition. They have psychological problems or even persona problems that put them in their position. Also most of these people that want to commit suicide are just looking for attention which they never got previously. They never want to commit suicide. At that very last moment when they realize they are going to die they regret doing it and try to survive.

it's not an ok reason to kill yourself, but suicide wouldnt be selfish if you have no one at all in the world who cares about you.

Banned

If you think about the whole situation yeah the guy had issues and wanted the attention. Instead of these dumb as people rooting for him to do it they should have tried to ask him why you doing this? Here lets talk about your problem ok? Then this conversation could had led him to feeling better. Who kno's.

sergiorodriguez

Quote Originally Posted by halffttime
    what makes you think they can even be helped? imagine a guy who has lost his entire family. how do you heal that? you can give him some antidepressants, some therapy, and maybe some words of wisdom.. but that doesn't change anything. you can run away from pain, but you can't hide from that sh!t. i understand life is precious, but i don't understand why people are sooo against suicide. is that hard to take in that some people just want to finally have peace in their lives? would you rather they kicked it for another 10-40 years? waking around without a soul?
    Do you know what happened to Lamar Odom and Walter Hermann?

[QUOTE]BELGRADE, Serbia-Montenegro

Banned

Now that's a strong guy foreals. I bet he thought about it or maybe came to a point that if he did it he will never see them again. Strong in faith is the only way.That what I said someone always have it worse no matter.It dont get no worse than that. He was brought up well.Good teachings.

National High School Star Abd El-Krim's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sergiorodriguez
    Do you know what happened to Lamar Odom and Walter Hermann?

and these are just NBA players. There are millions of people out there who have had much worse happen to them and instead of giving up, they keep fighting and go on to lead fulfilling lives. Why are so many people here in support of suicide? My belief? These supporters have all contemplated suicide themselves.
    Technically nothing happened to Hermann, stuff happened to people he knows. And who is to say he even liked them? Maybe dude was balling because he didn't have to hear about how his family hated his gf anymore.

Seriously though, I don't think anyone "supports" suicide. There's just a pathetic desperation in the words of people who call it cowardly and act as if a person shouldn't have a right to call it quits. Like you think putting up with all the bull**** and living a "fulfilling life" means you aren't going to die one day and be forgotten just as people who off themselves via webcam will.

sergiorodriguez

Technically nothing happened to Hermann, stuff happened to people he knows. And who is to say he even liked them? Maybe dude was balling because he didn't have to hear about how his family hated his gf anymore.

Seriously though, I don't think anyone "supports" suicide. There's just a pathetic desperation in the words of people who call it cowardly and act as if a person shouldn't have a right to call it quits. Like you think putting up with all the bull**** and living a "fulfilling life" means you aren't going to die one day and be forgotten just as people who off themselves via webcam will.
    People are talking about its ok to kill yourself if all your loved ones die and you have no one left. Hermann's mom, fiance and sister all died in one fell swoop and his dad a year later.

And your retarded argument is that Hermann probably didn't even like them? How is it "pathetic desperation" to call people who kill themselves selfish and weak? You have a very fatalistic and negative view point on life. Now i understand why you said the retarded things you did earlier in this thread.

Why do you keep using the word "retarded?" 167 IQ points should yield a larger vocabulary.

One person said that thing about killing yourself if you lose your family, and he was clearly transferring what's important to him onto the general person. Some people don't need their family, but wouldn't want to live without their hair. You don't know what's important to Hermann, but I'm guessing it's his hair. See if that guy survives male-pattern baldness with grace like the great Chris Kaman and then we'll talk about fighting through adversity.

I already explained my pathetic desperation comment. Feel free to read my previous post a few times until it sinks in.

5-time NBA All-Star

Default Re: Craziest **** I've ever seen..

Quote Originally Posted by Manute for Ever!
    This Morrisey-esque opinion makes me consider you more of a ****wit than I ever have (which I always have). You are clearly an over-privileged rich kid who has never lost anyone close to them to suicide. You are the scum of the earth and nothing you can ever reply with will ever make me think otherwise. **** you, you ****-sucking sack of ****, I wish it were you in the video.
    You're dead wrong. Chock up another lame opinion to the lands of lameness that makes up your malnourished cerebrum, fool.

"Why are fools and fanatics always so certain of themselves, but wiser people are full of doubts?"
    Last edited by JEFFERSON MONEY; 01-10-2010 at 06:18 PM.

sergiorodriguez

Why do you keep using the word "retarded?" 167 IQ points should yield a larger vocabulary.
    maybe because it's obvious that you are mentally delayed.

One person said that thing about killing yourself if you lose your family, and he was clearly transferring what's important to him onto the general person. Some people don't need their family, but wouldn't want to live without their hair. You don't know what's important to Hermann, but I'm guessing it's his hair. See if that guy survives male-pattern baldness with grace like the great Chris Kaman and then we'll talk about fighting through adversity.

I already explained my pathetic desperation comment. Feel free to read my previous post a few times until it sinks in.

It's insensitive prick inappropriate comments like this that prove that you are infact the word you hate so much; retarded. And you most likely have ausbergers as well.
    Last edited by sergiorodriguez; 01-10-2010 at 06:54 PM.

maybe because it's obvious that you are mentally delayed.

It's insensitive prick inappropriate comments like this that prove that you are infact the word you hate so much; retarded. And most likely have ausbergers as well.

Next time go with a mental disorder you can at least come close to spelling.

sergiorodriguez

Next time go with a mental disorder you can at least come close to spelling.
    you fell for my trap.

so what you are confirming is that you do have Asberger's Syndrome? I suspected as much. Thank you sir, case closed.

I am Chris Wilcox

Losing family members is nothing to kill yourself over, but if you want to, fine, it's your life, do as you see fit. Now, there are things that a person may have little to no control over, when it comes to this sort of thing, so saying that suicide is weak and pathetic is irrelevant.

Suffering from severe depression, paranoria, schizo, etc. These are all things that some people may take their lives over. Sure it may not seem like the best solution to you, but it's not your call to make. These people may have gone through help and it hasn't worked, they may feel that, there's no point in carrying on this way for another 10, 20, 40+ years if they are just going to die anyway. Why put yourself through that pain for so long if you really believe nothing will work?

Ofcourse there are people who can work through these problems, but at the same time, there are plenty of people who struggle to get through them, even with years of help and advice. So the old argument, "if this guy can get past it, then he can aswell", is f*cking retarded. Not everyone is programmed the same, not everyone is as mentally strong as the next person. Cut that sh!t out.

I hate to see other people looking down on others over a decision that the person had to make. It's just not fair to start with all the "SUICIDE IS STUPID, THAT GUY IS WEAK!!!!"

BTW, I am in no way supporting suicide, it's the extreme of the extreme and should only be the last resort, hell, it shouldn't even be a resort, but I'm not going to sit here and look down on someone for taking their own life. It's their life and their choice.

you fell for my trap.

so what you are confirming is that you do have Asberger's Syndrome? I suspected as much. Thank you sir, case closed.

Clever trap. Is this another one?

rank sentamentalist

i have no recollection of posting in this thread.