Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    NBA rookie of the year IlliniFan's Avatar

Default Re: Craziest **** I've ever seen..

Quote Originally Posted by Cannonball
    He took pills though. I bet subconsciously he thought he would either live or get help in time...
    Might be the case, because if you read through it, he's made 3 other threads saying he was gona OD. People were calling him an attention whore, faker, etc...

Quote Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY
    Yeah thatz the perspective most people share. IDK man I just think that on decision to kill yourself with knowng you would cease to exist in a few secondz takes all the COURAGE in the world. Like I've went thru som ridiculously tough timez and never contemplated suicide.. and it takez strength but I wouldn't be quick to deem it the "easy way out."
    Sure it takes a lot to pull the trigger, but I dont think its something that should be commended. Just bc you have to muster up all the courage you got to pop the pills doesnt make it praiseworthy. It is an easy way out bc all you have to do is have the courage for that one instance, where if you decide to live and deal with your life, you have to handle the pain 24 hours a day.

Lets GO PENS!

Quote Originally Posted by IlliniFan
    Might be the case, because if you read through it, he's made 3 other threads saying he was gona OD. People were calling him an attention whore, faker, etc...
    People are ****ing *******s for pushing him into it. When you have someone threatening suicide you don't push them on. Especially over the internet when you have no idea how serious the situation is.

Fricking 19 years old. Unbelievable...

Quote Originally Posted by Cannonball
    People are ****ing *******s for pushing him into it. When you have someone threatening suicide you don't push them on. Especially over the internet when you have no idea how serious the situation is.

Fricking 19 years old. Unbelievable...
    Imagine this happened on ISH, how many people would take him seriously? The only question running through peoples minds would be, whcih alias is this? Yea people should be more thoughtful in what they say, but you cant blame them for not taking him seriously when he was pulling this stuff often before. And people like to post outrageous things on the internet. But this could be a wakeup call to take things like this more seriously

National High School Star

coward

That's f*cking horrible. I want to punch all the idiots in there going "LAWL EPIC". You *******s could have saved him.

Idiots saying "LAWL IT'S A LOOPZOR". And someone even had the nerve to say that the cops were in on the fake. Ridiculous sad sh*t. The IQ over there is probably 1/10 of ISH. That's saying something.

People were sending him texts encouraging him from the forum. Honestly they should feel just as guilty.

Lets GO PENS!

Quote Originally Posted by ihatetimthomas
    Imagine this happened on ISH, how many people would take him seriously? The only question running through peoples minds would be, whcih alias is this? Yea people should be more thoughtful in what they say, but you cant blame them for not taking him seriously when he was pulling this stuff often before. And people like to post outrageous things on the internet. But this could be a wakeup call to take things like this more seriously
    it's happened before. A member I won't mention his name was threatening suicide on here and a bunch of people started encouraging him and pushing him, but I know at least a couple of us talked to him in the thread and via PM to calm him down and stuff. Who knows how serious he was... Yes every suicide attempt/bluff is a call for attention. They need attention they need help! You don't go around saying you are gonna kill yourself if you aren't fricked in the head....

Quote Originally Posted by ihatetimthomas
    Imagine this happened on ISH, how many people would take him seriously? The only question running through peoples minds would be, whcih alias is this?
    i can only imagine the responses on ISH. it would probably be worse

Lets GO PENS!

Quote Originally Posted by XxNeXuSxX
    That's f*cking horrible. I want to punch all the idiots in there going "LAWL EPIC". You *******s could have saved him.

Idiots saying "LAWL IT'S A LOOPZOR". And someone even had the nerve to say that the cops were in on the fake. Ridiculous sad sh*t. The IQ over there is probably 1/10 of ISH. That's saying something.

People were sending him texts encouraging him from the forum. Honestly they should feel just as guilty.
    Seriously. You see all that **** and then you see the kid lie down and not move for HOURS and you don't do anything? Are you fricking kidding me? Wow are world is ****ing messed up.

You don't egg people on like that, even if you think they are joking. The texting was ridiculous. That was just too much.

I feel for his family and friends, mainly his 2 year old son.

Lets GO PENS!

Quote Originally Posted by Dasher
    You don't egg people on like that, even if you think they are joking. The texting was ridiculous. That was just too much.
    Someone should have called him and calmed him down. What the **** is wrong with people. Do you really not care at all for a fellow human that not only that you won't HELP him. But you actually encourage him to kill himself.

That's just not right...

Quote Originally Posted by Dasher
    wonder what would mathius or starface respond if that happened on ISH

Lets GO PENS!

Quote Originally Posted by qrich
    wow... man and this all could have been prevented...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by qrich
    where are you guys getting all of this info about him? No way i'm sifting through all of those pages but i hit every link, and the best i've come up with is the MySpace memorating him, but nothing about him