Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Default Re: Craziest **** I've ever seen..

Quote Originally Posted by Cannonball
    Someone should have called him and calmed him down. What the **** is wrong with people. Do you really not care at all for a fellow human that not only that you won't HELP him. But you actually encourage him to kill himself.

That's just not right...
    OK, maybe i'm being too idealistic now...

but i really don't believe those people took it seriously. even though it's a body building forum, i really don't think they encouraged him to kill himself while being convinced that he's serious.

would you really trust him if he was an ISH regular known for making hoaxes? i bet he gets a ton of similar responses here.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer SoCalMike's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by qrich
    I feel for his family and friends, mainly his 2 year old son.
    i agree with you there.... our society is strange in a lot of ways...

NBA rookie of the year IlliniFan's Avatar

That guy that lived in India was the only one that wanted to call the cops, and everyone was telling him to relax. The other guy called the cops wayy after the guy that lived in India was pleading for someone to.

So i didnt really read through it all...was he just lying motionless on the bed for hours?

Quote Originally Posted by Smokee
    where are you guys getting all of this info about him? No way i'm sifting through all of those pages but i hit every link, and the best i've come up with is the MySpace memorating him, but nothing about him
    I skimmed through one of the threads, and they posted a link to a google search. Clicked on a forum, and they posted a picture of him, his girl and his 2 year old.

I didnt know he had a kid. Man I think even lower of this guy now. Talk about cowardly. I mean, how can you say you have nothing to live for when you have a 2 year old child? That really angers me. Total lack of responsibility. Your life might be trash, but once you have a kid, you got things to live for

No Pun Intended ryantheporchkid's Avatar

Holy ****. did you read what the mod said? Makes Jeff and everybody look good.

Local High School Star

That's what happens when you have so many fake internet tough guys.

RIP to him...

Lets GO PENS!

Quote Originally Posted by Sharas
    OK, maybe i'm being too idealistic now...

but i really don't believe those people took it seriously. even though it's a body building forum, i really don't think they encouraged him to kill himself while being convinced that he's serious.

would you really trust him if he was an ISH regular known for making hoaxes? i bet he gets a ton of similar responses here.
    If it was someone like LOJ. no i prob. wouldn't take it seriously. But a normal member! hell yes I would.... and HAVE. Also people saw him sallow the pills and lie down!

Reading on.... 3/4ths of the "egging on" posts were deleted in thread after the cops broke in, realizing they were going to be on the news. Whoops.

Quote Originally Posted by ihatetimthomas
    So i didnt really read through it all...was he just lying motionless on the bed for hours?
    He went to bed and stopped moving after an hour... laying motionless(and people noticing he wasn't breathing) for an additional 5+ hours before anyone did anything. People just claimed it was a still/loop (despite people pointing out it obviously wasn't)
    Last edited by XxNeXuSxX; 11-20-2008 at 02:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by XxNeXuSxX
    We went to bed and stopped moving after an hour... laying motionless(and people noticing he wasn't breathing) for an additional 5+ hours before anyone did anything. People just claimed it was a still/loop (despite people pointing out it obviously wasn't)
    Thats pretty bad. And whats up with their mods? I saw some posts on there showing a pm to a mod and he didnt take it seriously at all. Even if its a joke, you still never know

Lets GO PENS!

I mean it's pretty clear that this wasn't a joke... They saw him take the ****ing pills and lie down!!! If people would have acted fast they could have saved him...

Quote Originally Posted by ihatetimthomas
    Thats pretty bad. And whats up with their mods? I saw some posts on there showing a pm to a mod and he didnt take it seriously at all. Even if its a joke, you still never know
    Yeah after reading on the Mod actually watched not doing anything until after[I] the cops arrived on scene(5 hours after laying motionless). At that point she notified the admin!

Quote Originally Posted by XxNeXuSxX
    Yeah after reading on the Mod actually watched not doing anything until after[I] the cops arrived on scene(5 hours after laying motionless). At that point she notified the admin!
    At the very least, i would delete the thread or lock it