Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Default Re: Ugliest Girl You Have Ever Dated

Quote Originally Posted by sergiorodriguez
    i believe you. im just saying these stories people are posting are all lame as hell without pics.

for example in a "post your hottest girlfriend thread" if someone went in there and said "I had a really hot girlfriend, she is like face of megan good, body of beyonce" no one would care and that story would suck without pics even if she actually was that hot.

So if you refuse to post pics-dont even say this stuff, it's pics required or gtfo
    yeah i get you. but you do realize that those pics lilojmayo posted are just more work to establish his gimmick as a real person right? Chances are those aren't even people he knows or else they are just facebook friends or something.

sergiorodriguez
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Quote Originally Posted by C-Webb4
    yeah i get you. but you do realize that those pics lilojmayo posted are just more work to establish his gimmick as a real person right? Chances are those aren't even people he knows or else they are just facebook friends or something.
    maybe, but he has posted pics of himself with hot USC chicks in underwear before so I just feel like choosing to believe him.

Quote Originally Posted by sergiorodriguez
    maybe, but he has posted pics of himself with hot USC chicks in underwear before so I just feel like choosing to believe him.
    All it takes is finding someone's facebook profile to be able to do that. It's not that complicated, VC did it for years.

sergiorodriguez
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Quote Originally Posted by C-Webb4
    All it takes is finding someone's facebook profile to be able to do that. It's not that complicated, VC did it for years.
    no but the thing is other posters on here have actually met lilojmayo, and theres youtube vids of him playing basketball with them.

Also daboyech0 is the one who posted the pics first, he made a thread that said "2 AM and look at what liloj just texted me"

because youtube vids, aswell as people actually having met lilojmayo and balled with him, im inclined to believe this guy.

Id rather believe this rather than it all being an elaborate scam in which one man has 5 different posting personas and makes fake youtube vids and such