Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Very good NBA starter

Default Re: Ugliest Girl You Have Ever Dated

Quote Originally Posted by lilojmayo
    ok one girl was is just fat and another is just fugly

fat girl sam

fugly bri

what was i thinking i was young and dumb back in the day

i honestly hope no girl at my school goes on this site because ill be exposed cause everybody knows who lilojmayo is at my school cause thats what my nickname has always been.
    holy ****, what the **** were you thinking..

7-time NBA All-Star OneMoreSucka's Avatar

First girl isn't just fat.

Sadly, I dont have any pictures, but I've hooked up with some dogs in my day, just for the sheer sake of it.

It all feels the same in the dark dude.

Sometimes I smh when I see some of the post I did when I was in my gimmick stage. I think my biggest shake of my head was the make fun of your yearbook soemething like that. This was another moment. I never dated any of the 2 ppl i posted. I do know both of them though,I only talk to girls who I think are at least a "B" or above.

Bol'd over

i honestly hope no girl at my school goes on this site because ill be exposed cause everybody knows who lilojmayo is at my school cause thats what my nickname has always been.
    How old does that make you, because OJ only turned 22 in November, you posted this over a year ago and you're talking about still being in school? I doubt you're any older than 15. And how long have you been known as liljohnwall?

Sometimes I smh when I see some of the post I did when I was in my gimmick stage. I think my biggest shake of my head was the make fun of your yearbook soemething like that. This was another moment. I never dated any of the 2 ppl i posted. I do know both of them though,I only talk to girls who I think are at least a "B" or above.
    Whatever, junior. You're not impressing anyone.

Decent playground baller FrenchDude's Avatar

Wow.
    Did the first one ride your ....?

Quote Originally Posted by Manute for Ever!
    How old does that make you, because OJ only turned 22 in November, you posted this over a year ago and you're talking about still being in school? I doubt you're any older than 15. And how long have you been known as liljohnwall?

Wasn't trying to just stating fact. liljohnwall, lilmarc, lillebronjames lilbjennings, etc etc. with all the others lil's aren't me, we been over this on serverly occasions believe what you want. I'm am the original the rest are copycats.

lilojmayo is actually nickname in real life. I got it when i was in the 7th or 8th grade i think. I was like 4'10-5 ft range. During basketball practice my team was messing around before practicing. Throwing up trick shots and such. I just started firing off balanced 3s from 25 ft. Saying OJ since our team the night before watched Mayo play for our first time. He dominated the competition I kept making it each time i said it. Then our center was like ok we got a lilojmayo on our hands something like that. Then slowly my team started calling me that, then my friends,then it just became my nickname. Even you had to nickname given by friends back in the day.
    This was an old forum i used to post at date 2005 name lilojmayo. it has been my nickname for awhile.

sergiorodriguez
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

these come to mind

I dated the girl on the right for 3 weeks

her teeth are real fucked up, ick

this girl too, I dated for 2 months ok she looks ok there, but what you don't know is her teeth are light yellow, and her tits are big like Ds her thin frame but her ass is that disgusting kind of ass where you can't even call it a pancake, it is like literally leg going straight into back. Her big tits would normally be a great thing but combined with her lack of any form of ass it made her look strange

i was stupid in mmy younger days, and dint care about nasty teeth, cus most east european girls had them so i had the belief if i wanted an eastern european i'd have to settle. now i learned my lesson but i learned it the hard way.
    Last edited by sergiorodriguez; 01-11-2010 at 12:35 PM.

sergiorodriguez

Quote Originally Posted by Manute for Ever!

you goddamn clown lilojmayo goes to USC bozo he posted pics before and other posters know him

I'm being real here in saying i've never dated an ugly girl. I have ****ed girls with below average looks, but in terms of actually dating them? Never.

sergiorodriguez

Quote Originally Posted by C-Webb4
    I'm being real here in saying i've never dated an ugly girl. I have ****ed girls with below average looks, but in terms of actually dating them? Never.
    post a pic of who you consider to be your worst.

Quote Originally Posted by sergiorodriguez
    post a pic of who you consider to be your worst.
    my worst was probably in the 9th grade which was more than a decade ago.. I don't have any pics of her anymore nor do i keep in contact.

sergiorodriguez

my worst was probably in the 9th grade which was more than a decade ago.. I don't have any pics of her anymore nor do i keep in contact.
    lame answer, post pics of the ugliest you have pics of

these stories mean nothing without pics.

Quote Originally Posted by sergiorodriguez
    lame answer, post pics of the ugliest you have pics of

these stories mean nothing without pics.
    you don't have to believe me. i'm not saying i've been dating supermodels or anything, just that at worst i've dated an average looking girl. Anyone ugly would just be a one time ****.

sergiorodriguez

you don't have to believe me. i'm not saying i've been dating supermodels or anything, just that at worst i've dated an average looking girl. Anyone ugly would just be a one time ****.
    i believe you. im just saying these stories people are posting are all lame as hell without pics.

for example in a "post your hottest girlfriend thread" if someone went in there and said "I had a really hot girlfriend, she is like face of megan good, body of beyonce" no one would care and that story would suck without pics even if she actually was that hot.

So if you refuse to post pics-dont even say this stuff, it's pics required or gtfo