Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Oh yeah, Mitch Kramer? johndeeregreen's Avatar

Default Re: Woman has sex with stranger in bathroom during college football game

Quote Originally Posted by 2LeTTeRS
    You're a man right?

Literally the exact same thing I was thinking.

Decent playground baller srekaL's Avatar

Default Re: Woman has sex with stranger in bathroom during college football game

Quote Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green
    Unless she's smoking hot, I wouldn't. Sex with some woman I've never met before, have no attachment to, may have a kid by me or a disease I can catch? I'll pass.
    LOL what a goon

I think its time to revoke his man card.

Banned

yep im guessing he has a girlfriend who neutered him

NBA sixth man of the year

Quote Originally Posted by srekaL
    LOL what a goon

I think its time to revoke his man card.
    LOL what a tool

I think it's time to renew your V-Card

@ you idiot virgins trying to mask your own virginity and complete lack of game by insulting a guy because he wouldn't bang some random slut in a public bathroom at a college football game. If you would have unprotected sex with a random woman in a public bathroom you either A) Have never touched a real, actual v[COLOR="Black"]a[/COLOR]gina and would take anything that throws itself at you, or B) Have had nothing but complete dog girlfriends and once again, take anything that throws itself at you.

Quote Originally Posted by Randy
    LOL what a tool

@ you idiot virgins trying to mask your own virginity and complete lack of game by insulting a guy because he wouldn't bang some random slut in a public bathroom at a college football game. If you would have unprotected sex with a random woman in a public bathroom you either A) Have never touched a real, actual v[COLOR="Black"]a[/COLOR]gina and would take anything that throws itself at you, or B) Have had nothing but complete dog girlfriends and once again, take anything that throws itself at you.
    +1

this is what i was thinking....

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

LOL what a tool

I was getting all lathered up, and then this guy comes along, stealing my thunder. Why thank you, my good man. I'd rep you, except that the rep system really doesn't mean anything anymore.

LOL what a tool

+2

how is it even possible to get horny when some random drunk-as-hell cougar stumbles in on you taking a dump in a public bathroom??

Hellbound

Quote Originally Posted by ikoiko
    +2

how is it even possible to get horny when some random drunk-as-hell cougar stumbles in on you taking a dump in a public bathroom??
    When you're drunk too, and she starts cuppin your balls and gettin her throat warmed up?

I think in that scenario I'd be pretty much stuck. It's definitely not a good idea, but if I'm drunk enough, it's a great idea.

Banned

LOL what a tool

yeah but ISH OT is more like a men's locker room than anything resembling politically correct speak or the pretension of equality of sexes across the board.

And there are men who are brainwash whipped by females, men who only hang around females, and men who think like females. I'm not accusing anyone of any of this in this thread, but to pretend there aren't weak men that don't represent most 'men' mentalities is naive.

Just look at that ***** husband from this story that blames himself for his wife cheating If i've ever seen a politically correct dumbass its him

And Another One Killer_Instinct's Avatar

Husband lost. Only way he could take a bigger L is if he stays with her.

Edit; NVM. Dude stay losing.

$20 says the wife knew the guy who nailed her.