Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default Adam Levine ditched Maria Sharapova because she refused to move or moan during sex

Dude trys to make her sound bad, dumb mother ****er, if he hit the right spots she wouldnt of been able to even stop herself from moving and screaming. He dont know what he doing.

Maroon 5 singer Adam Levine ditched Maria Sharapova because she is a "terrible lover" who refused to move or moan during sex.

The pair dated briefly in 2005, after meeting at the Russian Wimbledon champion's 18th birthday party - but their romance soon fell cold.

Levine tells Russian magazine Exile, "She wouldn't make any noise during sex.

"I can't tell you how disappointed I was. I really thought, like a lot of guys, that she'd be the loud screaming type. But instead, she just lay there like a dead frog. She even got angry if I started to moan, said it 'ruined her concentration.' It was so disillusioning that I went on Paxil (an antidepressant) for a month afterwards. Really, it was much more of a shock than when I found out there's no such thing as the Easter Bunny."

Default Re: Adam Levine ditched Maria Sharapova because she refused to move or moan during se

At least he got the touch that. He had to go on anti-depressants? Are you f*cking kidding me?

Banned

Default Re: Adam Levine ditched Maria Sharapova because she refused to move or moan during se

I don't think it's her dude. This girl makes more noise each time she hits a tennis ball than each time you hit her.

Default Re: Adam Levine ditched Maria Sharapova because she refused to move or moan during sex

Link?

Default Re: Adam Levine ditched Maria Sharapova because she refused to move or moan during sex

Quote Originally Posted by BradMiller52
    Link?
    http://uk.news.yahoo.com/wenn/200708...c60bd6d_1.html

Local High School Star HitandRun Reggie's Avatar

Typical white girl problem. It's either not enough emotion and reaction, or feigned emotion and reaction. Then you have black women who are too wild to the point of being masculine. That's why latinas are the best lovers. You get emotion and reaction from them but at the same time they fully maintain their femininity.

I think this might have been said in zest and the tone is lost .

Quote Originally Posted by HitandRun Reggie
    Typical white girl problem. It's either not enough emotion and reaction, or feigned emotion and reaction. Then you have black women who are too wild to the point of being masculine. That's why latinas are the best lovers. You get emotion and reaction from them but at the same time they fully maintain their femininity.
    Oohhhh.... I married the latina, and would have nothing to do with
    white girls (in most circumstances).

I'm a white man... and you are so right... Latinas are the best lovers.
    Just thinkin about that latin a$$ makes me... nevermind.

Quote Originally Posted by Doomsday Dallas
    Oohhhh.... I married the latina, and would have nothing to do with
    white girls (in most circumstances).

I'm a white man... and you are so right... Latinas are the best lovers.
    Just thinkin about that latin a$$ makes me... nevermind.
    You need to join the latina appreciation society.

Chi Bulls 2010-2011 baller42590's Avatar

WTF wut a loser why would you dump her .

Local High School Star SunsN07BookIt's Avatar

Not only is Anna Kournikova much better looking than Sharapova it appears she is nowhere near the log in bed that Maria is.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2002311194,00.html
    [i]Quiet please!

ENRIQUE IGLESIAS and ANNA KOURNIKOVA

Banned

What!!! Maria Is A Freak??? I Always Thought She Was Too Tough To Be Into Guys And All That Softness.....wow!!!

.......and she dated a freaking MORON too, man I am shocked at this.

Not airballing my layups anymore PrinceOthaPalace's Avatar

adam levine is a dumbass

Maria Sharapova is about 6'1 1/2 ( Not 6'2 as being listed in WTA site) while Adam Levine is about 5'9 ( 175 cms). I think Maria Sharapova wants a much younger, taller and much exciting lover that is why she does not felt any orgasm because levine have a shorter manhood.

Maria Sharapova is 20
    Adam Levine is 29

Banned

[QUOTE]A rep for Maroon 5