Serious playground baller

Default Real Talk: Do Any of You Have or Know Anyone with Schizophrenia?

...and if you can (for me) answer this: can any schizophrenic person sing and/or any famous shizophrenic person sing?

This thread is dedicated to one of my family members who was schizophrenic who's birthday passed.

Come touch it, Dave Knuck the Ficks's Avatar

Default Re: Real Talk: Do Any of You Have or Know Anyone with Schizophrenia?

Don't know about singing but they can definitely post on message boards (see JEFFERSON MONEY).

Sometimes their alter-egos even get into arguments. Pretty sad stuff.

yeah im a schizoid, i can carry a pretty solid tune.

daniel is travelin tonite on a plane...
    i can see the red you worthless fu[COLOR="Black"]c[/COLOR]k you deserve to die taillights, headin for spain...
    ohh and...
    i can see daniel waivin like a dirty cu[COLOR="Black"]nt[/COLOR] motherf[COLOR="Black"]uc[/COLOR]kerrrrr goodbye...

god it looks like daniel...
    DANIELS A [COLOR="Black"]FA[/COLOR]GGOT must be the clouds in my eyes....

*bows*

my uncle is schizophrenic. he lives in the dominican republic now on my grandfather's farm. they lock him in a little two room apartment/cage thing [don't know how to describe it] at night and bring him out during the day. every night he's either singing to somebody or yelling at somebody, depends on the day.

why couldn't they sing?

in fact, as hito points out, they even tend to sing to imaginary audiences

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

My Godmother's daughter has this problem, unfortunately. And to make it worse, she's her only child. I've never heard her sing, but don't see why she wouldn't be able to.

Quote Originally Posted by hito da god
    my uncle is schizophrenic. he lives in the dominican republic now on my grandfather's farm. they lock him in a little two room apartment/cage thing [don't know how to describe it] at night and bring him out during the day. every night he's either singing to somebody or yelling at somebody, depends on the day.
    Ummmmmmmmmmm what?

Are you being serious? In the old days they would of just given him a lobotomy.........

my cousin and my uncles wife are both shictzo.

they can both be cured.

problem is that the voices in there heads tell them that the pills they will take are bad for them and then have psycho attacks.

my aunts the worst though she pulled a knife out on my grandmother once.

Quote Originally Posted by ALBballer
    Ummmmmmmmmmm what?

Are you being serious? In the old days they would of just given him a lobotomy.........
    dead serious

Decent playground baller golddigger31's Avatar

I don't think its impossible...but definitely not likely. their brain would have a hard time focusing on something so complex

yeah, I am very close to someone that haz schizophrenia. one of my personalities haz it.

Disturbed? Word.

NBA Legend

Quote Originally Posted by golddigger31
    I don't think its impossible...but definitely not likely. their brain would have a hard time focusing on something so complex

Singing?

Local High School Star sirkeelma's Avatar

Going to watch it again.

One of the Goodfellas NBAplayoffs2001's Avatar

Yes, I did.