Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast
    I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease

Default Re: the day that the USA leadership can effectively criticize...

Quote Originally Posted by Sharas
    bother to actually say
    With you? What's the point? If I did, you'd just dig up more anti-Israel blogs entries other random guys wrote. If Israel blew up tomorrow you'd have an orgasm. I've already expressed my views on the bottom-line issues regarding this topic, on the previous page.

Quote Originally Posted by Rasheed1
    that first article was actually very powerful..... good looks sharas. I'll read the 2nd one later
    Let me know if you ever read or are moved by any articles from palestinians which suggest that maybe the constant war and terrorism against Israel isn't working out too well, and they're sick of being on the side of insane terrorists whose attacking of Israel accomplishes little more than getting nasty responses.

I bet you either won't be moved by such an article, or won't actually find any such articles that actually exist.

Quote Originally Posted by oldschool
    Let me know if you ever read or are moved by any articles from palestinians which suggest that maybe the constant war and terrorism against Israel isn't working out too well, and they're sick of being on the side of insane terrorists whose attacking of Israel accomplishes little more than getting nasty responses.

I bet you either won't be moved by such an article, or won't actually find any such articles that actually exist.

I havent seen any maybe you could post those since you brought it up.....

I would be glad to read those also....

NBA sixth man of the year

since it was deleted by certain someone:

http://www.dailykos.com/storyonly/20.../83/489/677860

the text is just awesome, and it's by a fellow jew. of course, it exposes the israel's wrongdoings and therefore doesn't suit oldschool's agenda...and therefore is censored.

this one is even better:

http://www.realisticdove.org/archives/251
    Well, that basically sums it all up. Talk about owned. Sorry, you can ban everyone and delete everything here, but you can't say anything that can counter this Steve. It's over... You're just arguing for the sake of arguing.

again, what's exactly wrong or false in these articles?
    it's easy to say "i won't discuss it with you".

it isn't a coincidence that state of israel tells the one story and the rest of world tells the other.

you'll again repeat the same lines over and over, "ideally, there would be 0 civilian casualties", "they're just aiming for hamas extremists and military buildings", yet, purely coincidentally, gaza was bombed at the time when children return from schools?

other posters I think are aware of what is going on (as far as post being deleted and the mod generally acting out of control)..

but its only a message board and if the people who run the board wont bother to correct the problem, then I guess it cant be corrected...

sorry people cant just express their views without others acting irrationally and deleting their posts and banning them

Quote Originally Posted by Rasheed1
    I havent seen any
    Of course you haven't. I haven't either. I think it's quite telling that on the palestinian side there don't seem to be any loud voices coming from anywhere which suggest that maybe supporting an insane fundamentalist terrorist regime which has sworn to destroy Israel and continues to just launch daily attacks no matter what is what's dragging the palestinians down and making it impossible for Israel to deal with with them.

Quote Originally Posted by gencbiba
    Well, that basically sums it all up. Talk about owned.
    I love how you didn't respond to my actual full post earlier about this topic. I bet your brain was literally unable to come up with a proper anti-israel argument, so you had to just skip over it and see what someone else had to come up with.

shhhhhhh

again, what's exactly wrong or false in these articles?
    it's easy to say "i won't discuss it with you".

it isn't a coincidence that state of israel tells the one story and the rest of world tells the other.

you'll again repeat the same lines over and over, "ideally, there would be 0 civilian casualties", "they're just aiming for hamas extremists and military buildings", yet, purely coincidentally, gaza was bombed at the time when children return from schools?
    did you read the rest of the "Chilean Jew's" posts? in his blog?

i love this gem

After some months participating in this community it has been astonishing to realize how dysfunctional can intelligent, progressive and informed individuals be when discussing the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. To the point where one of the issues that has most urgency of tolerant and profound debate is avoided by most Kossaks in order to stay away from the argumentative pandemonium.
    Last edited by gts; 12-30-2008 at 12:40 PM.

NBA sixth man of the year

I love how you didn't respond to my actual full post earlier about this topic. I bet your brain was literally unable to come up with a proper anti-israel argument, so you had to just skip over it and see what someone else had to come up with.
    What is there to respond to? You're recycling your earlier posts again and again because you can't comprehend the fact that Israel is an evil country.

I already wrote everything I felt in the other thread that you closed. I have nothing more to really add and I don't want to recycle my own posts.

Of course you haven't. I haven't either. I think it's quite telling that on the palestinian side there don't seem to be any loud voices coming from anywhere which suggest that maybe supporting an insane fundamentalist terrorist regime which has sworn to destroy Israel and continues to just launch daily attacks no matter what is what's dragging the palestinians down and making it impossible for Israel to deal with with them.

I agree... it is very telling indeed......

maybe nobody on that side sees Hamas in that light

yet, purely coincidentally, gaza was bombed at the time when children return from schools?
    you're a dishonest sack of **** and a biased, anti-israel scumbag. You continue to suggest that israel actually intentionally targets random everyday innocent palestinians, when meanwhile at least 250 of the 300 killed were hamas members, and possibly more since the UN tends to count random guys helping hamas who aren't actually in hamas as "civilians."

College star

This is just ridiculous. Why is this guy so sensitive when it comes to engaging in discussion about Israel? When people post an opinion he goes onto curse them and call them names and then makes threads about them. The only moron who is breaking any rules on this site is this moderator. Where is Jeff in all of this? Why has he allowed such behavior on a constant basis? Pretty much oldschool has been schooled around here and he has no replies except to call people names or edit and delete their posts.

Quote Originally Posted by gencbiba
    What is there to respond to?

Are you able to tell the difference between:

(1) A country under constant attack from its neighbors so that country tries to get rid of an extremist group that has vowed to destroy Israel no matter how long it takes, but unfortunately that extremist group controls the entire civilian population of gaza and uses the entire place as a launching pad to try to attack Israel. Israel has two choices, sit and just get attacked every day (which is fine with just about everyone in the world) and do nothing, or attack the group doing it, but unfortunately the group that is doing it is mixed right in with civilians.

(2) A crazy ultra-fundamentalist extremist group who INTENTIONALLY targets innocent civilians and thinks it's an honor to blow up if it means innocent civilians blow up with you and have vowed to attack Israel forever and have devoted their lives to wiping that country out no matter how long it takes, even if it means harming their own people in the process. They were very good at hitting israel with terrorist attacks in the early 2000's until israel put a defensive barrier up, so now all they do each day is fire missiles into israeli towns hoping to hit random civilians. If innocent israelis die, it makes hamas happy. And if innocent palestinians die, it also makes hamas happy, since they are happy to sacrifice themselves if it means israelis dying, or if it means newspaper articles writing reports about civilians dying.

Quote Originally Posted by gts
    did you read the rest of the "Chilean Jew's" posts? in his blog?
    i did gave a look at the first next page. it looks like writer is generally anti-war to me.