Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast
    I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease

Default Re: the day that the USA leadership can effectively criticize...

Quote Originally Posted by Rasheed1
    I agree... it is very telling indeed......

maybe nobody on that side sees Hamas in that light
    I think it says a lot that barely anyone on the palestinian side seems to see anything wrong with waging constant attacks on israel, calling for israel's destruction, trying to sneak into israel to blow up schoolbuses and restaurants, and acting like crazy lunatics who spend each day trying to fire rockets into israeli towns hoping to hit random people

Quote Originally Posted by oldschool
    you're a dishonest sack of **** and a biased, anti-israel scumbag. You continue to suggest that israel actually intentionally targets random everyday innocent palestinians, when meanwhile at least 250 of the 300 killed were hamas members, and possibly more since the UN tends to count random guys helping hamas who aren't actually in hamas as "civilians."
    so if you want to avoid civilian casualties, you bomb the settlements at 11.30 am?

you know that you're wrong. that's why you bother so much.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharas
    so if you want to avoid civilian casualties, you bomb the settlements at 11.30 am?
    What hours of the day, then, should israel attack hamas?

If they did it in the morning, you'd say they were trying get people as they were going to work or school. If they did it in the afternoon you'd say they were trying to get people as they were taking an afternoon walk or leaving school. If they did it in the evening you'd say they were trying to get people who were out having fun. If they did it at night you'd say they were chickens trying to get people while they sleep.

The majority of people killed were hamas members. This obviously proves that the target is hamas.
    Last edited by oldschool; 12-30-2008 at 12:42 PM.

College star

I think it says a lot that barely anyone on the palestinian side seems to see anything wrong with waging constant attacks on israel, calling for israel's destruction, trying to sneak into israel to blow up schoolbuses and restaurants, and acting like crazy lunatics who spend each day trying to fire rockets into israeli towns hoping to hit random people
    riiiight. Israel is not killing random people right? The children that were bombed and killed and their bloody faces shown were hamas members right? Israel isn't sneaking into palestinian lands to attack the palestinians right? And school buses, restaurants, mosques and schools aren't being blown up right now right? Israel hasn't waged a constant war with the palestinians right?

Quote Originally Posted by bada bing
    riiiight. Israel is not killing random people right?
    250 of 300 killed were hamas. That suggests that israel is targeting hamas, not random people.

being occupied will do that to a people

the one thing that is obvious is that guns and bombs will not solve this conflict....

there has to be a better way than this

What hours of the day, then, should israel attack hamas?

If they did it in the morning, you'd say they were trying get people as they were going to work or school. If they did it in the afternoon you'd say they were trying to get people as they were taking an afternoon walk or leaving school. If they did it in the evening you'd say they were trying to get people who were out having fun. If they did it at night you'd say they were chickens trying to get people while they sleep.

I love how 250 of 300 people killed were hamas, yet you, being a dishonest, anti-israel liar, continue claim that israel was targeting schoolchildren
    yeah, the fact that children return from school at roughly that time is purely coincidental. silly me.

if they really wanted to avoid civilian casualties they'd do it at night when people aren't in the streets. it's actually the standard procedure when you really, honestly want to avoid civilian casualties.

shhhhhhh

As long as the hamas hides like cowards among the civilian population civilians will be killed... it's the palastinians fault as much as anyones for allowing them (hamas) to use public places as launching pads for their attacks

yeah, the fact that children return from school at roughly that time is purely coincidental. silly me.
    You are an idiot. So a country cannot attack a terrorist organization at 11:30am because that's some special time for children or something?

You continue to claim that israel targets civilians. Yet the vast majority of people killed were hamas members, and the vast majority of buildings attacked were hamas buildings. So your claim has no merit, and only a dishonest, biased person would make it.

if they really wanted to avoid civilian casualties they'd do it at night when people aren't in the streets.
    At night, when it's DARK OUTSIDE? When you're flying a plane, the smart time to attack a terrorist organization is when you can barely see because it's dark outside?

The majority of sorties flown prior to the invasion of Iraq were at night.

At night, when it's DARK OUTSIDE? When you're flying a plane, the smart time to attack a terrorist organization is when you can barely see because it's dark outside?

use some of those 'high precision' smart bombs that we sold them... Israel is constantly bragging about the accuracy of their fire power... they are a really sloppy group to be killing so many innocent people with weapons that are supposedly soo accurate

you obviously know absolutely nothing about military. i remember when NATO bombed the military buildings around my surrounded hometown, they did it at 5 am. and they were successful too, modern weapons are all guided anyways. that's the standard procedure when you HONESTLY want to reduce the collateral damage.

that's the standard procedure when you HONESTLY want to reduce the collateral damage.
    hamas members are probably not in hamas buildings at 5am

Israel trying to kill hamas members

At 5am hamas members are probably at home sleeping with their families in the house. So that's when Israel should attack them?

I'd love to hear you explain that one.

And, just so you know, even if you disagree with me on some things, you are allowed to agree when I make an obviously reasonable point.