Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Default Re: LilOJMayo Gets His First Taste Going Up Against South Carolina D-1 Players Today

Dude, it doesn't pass and even if it it did, you're talking about the jv squad from south f*cking carolina. You might as well have been playing eastern idaho. But don't worry lilojmayo, your accounts are right on the money and kept me gripped to the edge of my seat. You have a future my son. But it may be in journalism.

Lil B
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Default Re: LilOJMayo Gets His First Taste Going Up Against South Carolina D-1 Players Today.

Quote Originally Posted by Mathius
    I just wish you were division 1 english so I could read some of this without going cross eyed.

Mathius
    that ni-gga mathius roasting on this liar lol

Lil OJay, you a liar...I remember hooping with some D-1 guys a while back, and they are in a different league in terms of skills...It was more like I was playing by them, than with..Though I scored 3 or 4 times...

Default Re: LilOJMayo Gets His First Taste Going Up Against South Carolina D-1 Players Today.

Quote Originally Posted by jaydacris

im new to ISH and i know i shouldn't hate but i've noticed your picture in a lot of threads and i'm just really curious, are you gay?

Default Re: LilOJMayo Gets His First Taste Going Up Against South Carolina D-1 Players Today

Quote Originally Posted by lilojmayo
    They were JUCO transfers who are playing for the gamecocks next year.
    i thought you said 2 of them were current gamecocks that you recognized from their roster

Oh yeah, Mitch Kramer? johndeeregreen's Avatar

they told me and my friends they were transfers tho. I didnt ask many questions because im a firm believer in the old saying " dont start shyt they wont be shyt" they were better than D-II tho because one of my friends that was a senior when i was a freshman got a scholarship for D-II Capitol University and I played against him recently and im better than him. Those guys were better than him so they had to be D-I
    How old are you, son?

the other dude who was like 2inches taller than me prolly 6'6 was listed at 6'7 which is not too bad.
    You are absolutely NOT 6'4"

Lil B

Quote Originally Posted by B-Low
    You are absolutely NOT 6'4"

that ni-gga look like a dark gay version of that kid off of Ned's Declassified

- =

Lil B

Quote Originally Posted by B-Low
    - =
    +

OF
    DI-CK

alternick = loser :D veilside23's Avatar

LoL

National High School Star

Pics or it didn't happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Mathius
    I just wish you were division 1 english so I could read some of this without going cross eyed.

Mathius

Cornell Basketball=#1

Originally Posted by Mathius

Mathius
    That is the truth

Quote Originally Posted by dwight20-20
    i thought you said 2 of them were current gamecocks that you recognized from their roster

sorrry i was looking at their face, i only look at ppls stomachs no homo on the court because thats what grade A defenders look at so they dont get shook

on the gamecocks rosters ALL their players or either Juniors or Seniors they have no underclassmen

so all these guys had to be JUCO transfers going their next year 5 i know thats alot but when 70% of your team is graduating this year not really.

to the guy that said pics or it didnt happen i wish i had pics but i dont,

+

= 50 pts

on the gamecocks rosters ALL their players or either Juniors or Seniors they have no underclassmen
    they have 3 sophomores