Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 29101112

Default Re: I'm absolutely honest when I say I don't see how Kobe can score on LeBron

Quote Originally Posted by konex
    Looking at the highlights, pretty much all of Kobe's shots were on Bron

http://www.lakersmedia.com/video/index.php?p=724
    also, Bron shoot 4-16 when kobe's on him and 5-9 over the rest.

25%.

Kobe shutdown Wade and Bron with great D when they came to his yard

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease Jorn444Lakers's Avatar

Default Re: I'm absolutely honest when I say I don't see how Kobe can score on LeBron

How do you spell "Poodle Bark"?

F A I L

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by HAzE024
    As a neutral party, I don't see how you Kobe fans are claiming victory on this one. What I saw was a very solid defensive effort by LeBron. I have yet to see anyone (but Raja) guard Kobe so good. He wouldn't bite on any of his fakes, practically denied any penetration all night and had two hands in Kobe's face at every jumpshot. However, Kobe made a few absolutely ridiculous circus shots, through no fault of LeBron. I mean he held Kobe to 20 (well below his average) on only 9/22 shooting and that's considering FTs and multiple releases on fast breaks that had nothing to do with LeBron. I think LeBron did a very, very good job on him tonight (one play which stood out to me was when he straight-up mugged the ball from Kobe on a lay-up attempt), but it took a lot of energy out of him and it showed on the offensive end.

In my estimation the game came down to Kobe's supporting cast making their open shots off Kobe's set-ups and the Cavs tossing bricks from outside after LeBron's penetration (especially Mo Williams' 6-16). This is where they miss Delonte, but LeBron is also at fault for not taking over the game on the offensive end. Kobe did well recognizing that he wasn't going to be scoring much tonight and deferred to a playmaking role which he has been doing much better and more willingly these last few years.

No one is gonna read any of that anyway^^ - not enough opinions or contraversial statements for this crowd.
    How is that possible when he didn't really even guard Kobe until the 4th quarter?

Very good NBA starter

at this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by White Mamba

25%.

Exactly.

Kobe is the DPOY.

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by White Mamba

25%.

White Mamba how did Lebron shoot 4-16 on kobe when Lebron missed 8 layups. Kobe was no where near him.
    "I thought we did a great job defensively," said Lamar Odom, who had eight points and 10 rebounds. "It was fun. We have to load up on [James]. There's no way we're going to leave our best player on an island with him. Kobe did a great job of denying him the ball."