Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Let's act like Bynum didn't beast on Al Jeff

Default Re: Let's act like Bynum didn't beast on Al Jeff

Quote Originally Posted by Godfather
    Bynum wasn't even there...talk about a disappearing act.

And @ Letters...you said you never chose Oden over Bynum...well apparently you once did?
    I guess I did. I didn't remember that post I won't lie. That was 2007 and I was comparing pre-injury Oden, so I guess thats all I can say.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by qrich
    No he wouldn't. In his first two years, Meka averaged 15/11 and 13/10. During those two years, his team won 18 and 26 games, current Wolves have 16. When Primoz Brezec, Brevin Knight and Gerald Wallace are your #1,3,4 scorers(2nd year) and Brezec and Rush your first year are #2 and 3, and you can't put up 20/10, you aren't an offensive player, which Meka isn't.
    Yeh that was Emeka just coming into the league, I'm talking about current Emeka Okafor. How many seasons has Al Jeff been in the league now?

And who's that clown who said Gasol has saved the Lakers multiple times this season?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe24
    Because Kobe and Bynum weren't first before he came right?

If Bynum never had the injury, they would have still went in the Finals imo.
    But Bynum was injured you idiot.

And Gasol was there helping lead them to the Finals, where every player (not so much Kobe) on the Lakers laid a dud.

Gasol has been having a terrific season thus far. It is said because he doesn't have any more "potential" and isn't as flashy as Bynum you don't appreciate him.

Because Kobe and Bynum weren't first before he came right?

If Bynum never had the injury, they would have still went in the Finals imo.
    You're kidding yourself then. Spurs would have taken the Lakers in that series without Pau, seeing as how they almost did anyway.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by kwajo
    You're kidding yourself then. Spurs would have taken the Lakers in that series without Pau, seeing as how they almost did anyway.

4-1 is almost did?

Are you.... HIGH?

Bynum always plays well against Duncan since it's his childhood hero. Look at their career stats against each other.
    Last edited by Kobe24; 01-31-2009 at 12:57 PM.

Banned

4-1 is almost did?

Are you.... HIGH?

Bynum always plays well against Bynum since it's his childhood hero. Look at their career stats against each other.
    That must have been quite the matchup...

This kids dick is so far down your throat you are now confusing him with other players

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Godfather
    That must have been quite the matchup...

This kids dick is so far down your throat you are now confusing him with other players
    Fixed. Can't refute my point. Thought so. Gasol is a good 3rd option though. I won't lie. He shouldn't be taking over 12 shots though.

Quote Originally Posted by lilmarcgasol
    Yeh that was Emeka just coming into the league, I'm talking about current Emeka Okafor. How many seasons has Al Jeff been in the league now?
    Emeka had 3 years of college under his belt(maxing out at 17.6 ppg), Jefferson had none. And even then, how about 07? Meka averaged 14.4 with Wallace, Felton and Carroll being in the top 4. 08, averages 15, JRich leads the way with 20+, Wallace is number two and Nazr Muhammed is #4? C'mon.

Are you seriously telling me Meka's squads have better offensive weapons then the Wolves? Minus the year of JRich and no way. 'Cats are a superior team, but on the offensive end, Meka could still get the amount of touches that Jefferson does, he just can't drop 20 because he doesn't have the post skills on th eoffensive end of the court.

NBA Finals

4-1 is almost did?

Are you.... HIGH?

Bynum always plays well against Bynum since it's his childhood hero. Look at their career stats against each other.

Quote Originally Posted by MarloStanfield
    Yeah he was extremely raw and uncoordinated at the time (had grown like 8 inches or something ridiculous between 8th and 9th grade). I would have been surprised he went on to play D-1 at the time.

As far as him and Jefferson if Drew continues to develop offensively than I'd go with him but I'd take Al right now. They are two of the best young bigs in the league and I'd probably take them both over Amare
    oh but u couldnt admit this sht when i asked u. idiot...go lurk in some more wrestling threads...geek.

4-1 is almost did?

Are you.... HIGH?

Bynum always plays well against Duncan since it's his childhood hero. Look at their career stats against each other.
    The series had a couple very close games that could have gone either way, it wasn't like the Lakers ran away with it easily.

I usually hit open layups -Lincolnite-'s Avatar

This guy is annoying (Kobe24). Stop disrespecting Gasol and saying he's a good 3rd option who shouldn't be taking more than 12 shots. He's an all-star this year, and you should be thankful he's willing to shoot less with Bynum's emergence. I'm pretty damn sure Kobe wouldn't be willing to do that.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by -Lincolnite-
    This guy is annoying (Kobe24). Stop disrespecting Gasol and saying he's a good 3rd option who shouldn't be taking more than 12 shots. He's an all-star this year, and you should be thankful he's willing to shoot less with Bynum's emergence. I'm pretty damn sure Kobe wouldn't be willing to do that.
    Pau is just like Dirk or Tmac, good for regular season wins and then a detriment in the playoffs, that's why I don't like him. In the finals Pau disappeared completely, and choked us out of some playoff games in the run up to the finals as well. That's why I think alot of Lakers fans like Bynum more, even though he might be a playoff choker too, he wasn't there in the finals last year choking us out of games and afraid to take shots.

Plus against phoenix in the playoffs Bynum actually played pretty damn good so I am pretty sure he will be a much better playoff performer then Pau.

Who I repeat yes is good for regular season wins and looks impressive then but when times get tough he just passes and shrinks into himself and becomes a hindrance.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by -Lincolnite-
    Of course Kobe wouldn't do that. He's a legit superstar. Gasol isn't legit. What kind of big man shoots 4-16? That's not right no matter how bad of a game you're having. Gasol is a good 3rd option. Would I like him traded? Yes. I do think we're better off with L.O and Bynum starting and maybe getting a good PG for Gasol. Hinrich or someone for that nature.

Hinrich
    Kobe
    Walton
    Odom
    Bynum

Better defensive team, better offensive team. We won't have PGs just destroying the anti-guard(Fisher).

Quote Originally Posted by lilmarcgasol
    Pau is just like Dirk or Tmac, good for regular season wins and then a detriment in the playoffs, that's why I don't like him. In the finals Pau disappeared completely, and choked us out of some playoff games in the run up to the finals as well.
    I think you need to watch Dirk in the playoffs again before you start suggesting that he disappears. He's been stellar in the playoffs throughout his career, but you probably only recall the loss to Miami and not all the other series where he was phenomenal (including making Pau look foolish).