Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910

Default Re: Rihanna gave Chris Brown HIV and then Chris Brown beat her in the face????

College superstar

Default Re: Rihanna gave Chris Brown HIV and then Chris Brown beat her in the face????

Quote Originally Posted by knickballer
    Ya, cause a decent looking chick can pick up any guy. Like someone mentioned before girls usually have sex with older guys first(the younger ones) We guys have to battle it out for chicks. Most girls are whores today and only go for something that will make them look cool.

not all girls are whores, that's a very pessimistic outlook to have. Just don't put women on a pedestal cause that's not where they belong.

NBA sixth man of the year picc84's Avatar

Whatever he did, i'm 100% certain she deserved it. You don't just stop a car in the middle of the road and start mollywhopping a chick for no reason.

Or do you...?

Quote Originally Posted by step_back

not all girls are whores, that's a very pessimistic outlook to have. Just don't put women on a pedestal cause that's not where they belong.
    Either they're whores or they're uptight pricks who protect their cookie like it's a treasure chest filled with diamonds. Unfortunately, it's not often you find someone in the middle.

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by picc84
    Whatever he did, i'm 100% certain she deserved it. You don't just stop a car in the middle of the road and start mollywhopping a chick for no reason.

Or do you...?
    HAHAHA

If it was me, I don't know what I would do but it's Rihanna I wouldn't just hit her.

But it's Chris Brown, no homo he could get pretty much any girl from his looks, not to mention the white girls like the BC. So it's understandable for him to hit her, but if it was me I would probably thank her for giving me herpes and ask if we could do it again some time.