Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Default Re: Rihanna gave Chris Brown HIV and then Chris Brown beat her in the face????

Quote Originally Posted by Spudjjay
    If it mean nothing to you then why are you wearing MY avatar?
    Welcome to IGNORE

Default Re: Rihanna gave Chris Brown HIV and then Chris Brown beat her in the face????

Quote Originally Posted by boozehound
    so, how about this. everyone who cares about this d-bags inability to man up for an avy bet should either put him on ignore or just refuse to respond to his comment in any thread beyond a quick Manup ***** type reply by one poster in everythread he enters. he'll get bored when no one plays with him. granted it might not work since many people may not participate, but Im sure a poster of your stature could get a good # of people to play along. Make a thread in the main forum asking for solidarity in shaming/ignoring pud-gay
    BWAHAHAHAHA

Antoher lame who takes ISH too seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by lilmarcgasol
    Yes, because that would make this story perfect, also they're rich people and rich people with HIV it never turns into AIDS, it's like magic Johnson the virus just leaves their body and they basically get cured of it.
    Do you understand what the side effects are of taking anti-HIV drugs?

Banned

Spuddjay is being a badass Clint Eastwood/Steven Seagal style, taking on half the board and not giving two shits what anyone thinks about him, respec Spuddjay, respec

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by lefthook00
    Do you understand what the side effects are of taking anti-HIV drugs?
    no and i dont care. they were the irresponsible ones not using protection, this is called getting what's coming to you.

BWAHAHAHAHA

Antoher lame who takes ISH too seriously.
    pansy.

If he really got an STD that's ****ed up. I would of probably kicked her in the baby maker.

Quote Originally Posted by lilmarcgasol
    Spuddjay is being a badass Clint Eastwood/Steven Seagal style, taking on half the board and not giving two shits what anyone thinks about him, respec Spuddjay, respec
    Haha, one s[COLOR="Black"]hi[/COLOR]t poster giving another s[COLOR="Black"]h[/COLOR]it poster e-daps. How beautiful.

Like two retards meeting in the wild and having a baby. It's just so... natural.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by catzhernandez
    Haha, one s[COLOR="Black"]hi[/COLOR]t poster giving another s[COLOR="Black"]h[/COLOR]it poster e-daps. How beautiful.

Like two retards meeting in the wild and having a baby. It's just so... natural.
    the fat stoner said what?

NBA rookie of the year

Do you think that while Chris Brown was choking her he said:

"How'r you supposed to breath with no air..air...air..."?

shhhhhhh

I've been in in invisible mode since 08.
    not invisable enough, try harder

Future D1 Dad

Quote Originally Posted by Swagnificent
    I was once told cats have HIV. Kind of blue my mind.
    yeah, it's true though not just like humans. my mom took in a stray 10yrs ago or so and he has the feline immune defiency (cats HIV) and is still alive. he's like our own feline magic johnson. they can only give it to other cats. freaking weird.

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jbot
    yeah, it's true though not just like humans. my mom took in a stray 10yrs ago or so and he has the feline immune defiency (cats HIV) and is still alive. he's like our own feline magic johnson. they can only give it to other cats. freaking weird.
    I wonder, the scientists that discovered cats can't give it to to, say, pigs...exactly what kind of experiments are they conducting?

Lets GO PENS!

Quote Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green
    I wonder, the scientists that discovered cats can't give it to to, say, pigs...exactly what kind of experiments are they conducting?
    hmm injecting blood! oh no!

Future D1 Dad

Quote Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green
    i never even heard of it until she took him to the vet after she 1st got him.

all i know is that he has to stay inside. he can give it to other cats w/ his saliva. he's a pretty healthy looking cat though, he's not all skinny and frail. he was supposed to die a long time ago.

as far as the chris brown/rihanna fiasco, i highly doubt he got HIV, herpes or something like that is way more likely. they probably thought they were too rich and famous to catch something that a commoner can get.
    Last edited by jbot; 02-09-2009 at 03:31 PM.