Page 4 of 32 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast
    Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Tmac

You are kinda like gobb these days. I dont remember thinking you were that funny when you showed up but right now I do. And I say that despite almost never reading your long arguments with Gee and whoever else gets in those. but when I pick and choose its usually funny.

Like an 06 version of myself and Gobb around 2003 only Gee seems to take it more serious than I did. Asking you to respond to his points individually and so on. I might write a lot. but if someone just wants to skim im not gonna demand they reply to every word.

One of Shemps Kids
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
    Jeff ive always liked. OSA however annoys me. You know OSA banned me briefly in 2002 because I made a topic about the lounge and a bunch of people went? He even changed one of the ISH forums names to "The lounge" and offered Dunn a mod position ot try tomake him and others stay here. Like I was out to destroy ISH or something when back then I was posting like 1000 times a month.

OSA just has no sense of humor.
    Seconded. Same situation of 'banning' happened to me, until it got undone.

Diaw Fan

Do you play Dota?

A quick google search tell me that whatever that is its world of warcraft related. Answer is no. Only new games ive played since like 2003 are one of the Halo games and the madden and basketball games.

pick one. don't need to rationalize or ramble. just pick one.

bulls or pistons

clippers or lakers

bucks or bobcats

phoenix or dallas

raptors or knicks

Im just gonna assume you mean who is best.

Pistons
    Clippers
    Bobcats if healthy
    Phoenix if healthy
    Raptors.

Banned

Does god exist and do you care?

Diaw Fan

Really eh? Someone uses your name then... Kinda creepy when you think about it.

best thread on old board?

And I think im gonna take a page from my lounge version and just copy things from my story topic here. May answer a lot of questions in advance and save me the time since Ican just copy/paste. Lounge people know me far better than ISH. So im gonna do that. They are long. many wont care to read them. but what people care to read never stopped me before.

God existing or not is way longer an answer than I could give in one word.

And I know people pretend to be me. a lot of them do. On video sites, basketball sites, weighlifting sites, and video game sites. Some tell parts of my life story as their own. And one of the fake versions of me posted in this topic but doesnt yet know that I know. well he does now I guess.

Intelligent fan

Did you ever shoot somebody?

Best topic on old board....maybe the original Dunny awards, the ymca thing, or AI vs Wilt which was nothing like the title suggests.

no never shot anyone. Been shot at though.

Ok. first copied story. where my son came from since he isnt my wifes baby....

15. The origin of my son.....

Ok. One morning I woke up late(by the way this is the reason I think that if I brought my alarm clock when I left college I wouldnt have a kid). The night before we had argued about some dumb **** that doesnt really mater. Anyway after being up late I was in a hurrry. Looking back I probably was a bit rude or whatever. Anyway it kinda sparked a bigger fight. We were suposed to go to SC soon to see family(well that was my reason...she was going back for partly school related reasons). Anyway she decided to go without waiting for me. It was one of off the top of my head 3-4 unofficial breakup things we had done at the time.

Anyway I get home that night and its like 20 degrees and a snow storm is predicted. I bring in a bunch of wood and **** to the porch and inside just in case. Sure enough it came. Out goes the power over much of the area.

Her friend id known for a long time. Shes cute. No need lying about it. If a married man tells you he cant see when a woman is good looking hes just a *****. anyway she spent a lot of time at our house. She still lived with her parents(though she was 22 at the time) who lived maybe a half mile from me. Though they have since moved(moved before I moved).

They had no power either so no heat. She comes to my place because we did. Why did we? Fireplace and we kept our wood inside so it wasnt wet. As I mentioned earlier. As an ex boyscout I even knew how to cook most anything over a fire that I could with an oven.

I made hotdogs the first night I think. Bacon and pancakes in the morning. We all slept in the livingroom near the fire. After 2 days a neighbor wanted some wood since they were out. I know they were too old to go cut some. I gave it to them assuming the power couldnt be out for more than one more night(it was already the longest outage id been involved in).

Since I gave some away we had less wood and decided to not to leave the fire going at night for that reason and instead to just pile on the blankets and start the fire to cook/warmup in the morning.

Since it didnt matter where in the house we were(no fire remember) I decided to sleep in the bedroom with 5-6 layers of covers. Was ok. Original plan was for her to sleep in the livingroom with her own covers. Well some drinks got opened. We had nothing else to drink(not that I couldnt have gotten anything else I just didnt feel like going out in the snow). It wasnt heavyweight ****. I think I had wine for some reason. coolers. Beers. I always have myers too.

So we are in my room talking for a while. I already knew she at least kinda liked me. I knew that for months. I wont say I was on some "game" **** but I was probbaly a bit more charming than need be. Eventually(as alcohol tends to do) all this talking/drinking made us drunk. Im not totally clear on the rest of this but I do remember teaching her to play spades. And I remember thinking "No" but saying either yes or something like it when she asked if she could sleep in the bed. I do distinctly remember thinking "We broke up anyway" when **** got out of hand. But um....I still know it was wrong. I dont think it needs to be explained how the rest went down.

I think in the morning I made burgers or some **** like that and I remember getting a real "WTF" kinda look from my youngest brother. Who by the way had(and has) a major major crush on her. Kinda about that hes got a picture of her naked I think. I know I dont have it anymore. And last I saw it he had it. I think thats about it. There were harsh words, weeks of ignoring me, a slap or two, and some crying but years later here I am