Page 5 of 32 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast
    Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

I was asked about shooting but instead ill go to cutting since there is somethin already written on the issue.

As is the case with most of my fights it was me getting into some **** for a friend of mine. I dont remember what it was over but 2 people came up to me and a friend of mine.

One had some problem with him. Knowing him as I do(Im gonna have ot tell a story on him later) he probably was i nthe wrong. But what kind of guy lets his friend getj umped on by 2 guys? Im not positive the other guy was gonna jump in but I wasnt going to let him get the first shot. When his friend took a shot at mine he moved in like he was going to help out or something. I just kinda stood between him and the two fighting.

He pushed me off(well he tried...I didnt move). I pushed him back but it was more of a two handed punch than a real push. He fell back. Lunged at me. I hit him. Like 2 times. He fell. Im not saying I was on some Tyson ****. Guy was frail.

But he gets up and out comes a knife. Not a "blade" type think you might expect a rican to have. It was liek a steak knife. Something you eat with. Now I wasnt aoout to be in a standoff like on tv.

Once I saw the knife I grabbed his arm and tried to get behind him and hold his arms to his body. I had one arm pinned to him but the knife one got free and he kinda stabbed across his body at my left arm with his right hand.

Sharp side was facing down toward my arm and the tip barely broke the skin but as he pushed it just kept cutting. It was near my elbow where the muscle is thin and it got to the bone. I picked him up in my right arm(liek I said...he was frail) and kinda threw him off to the right.

In retrospect I should have held him because I didnt know if hed come back at me with the knife. But he didnt. I knew the guy. Not well. I cant even remember his name but we knew eachother enough that he wasnt trying to kill me I guess. I suppose he just knew he couldnt actually fight me and win so he figured the knife would make me stand back. Once he saw I wasnt trying to get at him he just stood back and we watched the other two. For the record....id call that fight(other 2 guys) a draw.

That wasnt the only time a knife was pulled on me but it was the first and only time ive been cut.

Intelligent fan

Let me get this straight? You had sex with your wife's friend then she got pregnant?

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
    no never shot anyone. Been shot at though.
    LOL, been shot at or like been in a club when they were shooting?
    Last edited by Y2Gezee; 09-28-2006 at 05:00 PM.

We were not married at the time and I figured we were breaking up. Theres more to it but I dont feel like finding the original topic or rewritting it.

I'll tell you about the shooting thing in a minute.

Ok. I didnt do anything to justify being shot at. But I was in a group of people with at least 2 of my cousins who I know did things that would make people want to shoot them. I told it on the lounge but in a context that wouldnt make sense to most ISH people since they wouldnt know the people involved.

So basically we were in a neighborhood built like a square. One way in. Then a big square and only the original way in to get back out. They spotted us from the top of the road in. fired. we broke out around the square and thought they would just come around. They might not have known it was a dead end. Were not from our neighborhood. so we got away. Part of the reason there was a conflict to begin with is they were from an area called Piedmont manor. They have had a problem with people from our neighborhood since I was about 14.

Its still going on. It sparked a riiot earlier this year in which 26 high school kids went to jail. It was on CNN. You can look it up right now. "Greenville high school riiot" probably pulls it up. kids from my old neighborhood fighting the kids from the neighborhood with people who shot at us.

Its a never ending fight over nothing. Dumb. but you have to learn to deal with it.

And on second thought most of the stories onthe lounge are based on things nobody here would even think to ask me. Ive been asked why my son and daughter dont have the same mom here. So I posted that one. The rest probably arent ISH relevant. And we dont need like 18-20 long stories in here anyway.
    Last edited by Kblaze8855; 09-27-2006 at 01:40 AM.

National High School Star SsKSpurs21's Avatar

Default .

damn kblaze, you have lived a pretty intense life!

Lot of online people tell me that but the people I grew up with dont consider it that odd. We did things that were exciting now and then. Had some scares. Some fun. But we were usually bored and just trying to get by. Like I could tell a lot of stories about how I ended up dealing drugs when I was 15. It has elements one might consider fun/odd. But its not exciting at the time. Doesnt feel intense. Just a thing you do.

The most exciting moments of my life are things that nobody here would be impressed or suprised to hear.

Kblaze,
    Need your Dr. Phil-ish advice/opinion on a hypothetical situation:

Girl of your dreams on the East coast with some other guy, you're stuck on the West coast with some other girl. Timing's never been right for that spark to ignite between you two, but you never lost the feeling. You've already decided she's the one.

Would you wait for her and hope things work out in the future, or just move on/never look back and consider this the one that got away?

I could tell you the practical thing. Move on. who really gets the girl of their dreams? It happens but odds arent good. But.....love(assuming you love her) isnt practical.

I had a girl like that from 14-19 and never got a hint of a chance until then(19) long after it seemed all hope was lost and she was gone. but I never moved on. Patience can help. Already being with someone you dont think is "the one" is no reason to ignore "the one" just because she isnt an option now.

Being faithful is important. but so is being happy. you dont want to end up 55 looking back on this time of your life and find out from her by chance that you could have been with her if you tried. Im not saying ignore your current girl. But dont burn any bridges with the dream girl.

Ive been told its my greatest strength and weakness but....I dont move on easily. Giving up hurts me. Physically. It haunts me on this type of major decision. So I dont do it. Its served me well. Keep hope alive.

Dunking on everybody in the park

Since it's question time...

What do you think of Dunny the person? How do you see him ending up?

What's the story with Laker Logic? I thought at first he was somebody's anti-Knoe alias, but clearly there's more to him than that, since he's a mod at your place.

You ever meet Mike Miller? Any indication he knows who you are?

If all he says is true(and I dont really question it) Dunn is one of those people destined to be a success no matter how little he works for it. right now I think he works for the city of Sacramento in some do nothing job. Plus hes got rich parents. Seems good with women. Likely settle down with one and wait till his parents die and raise some spoiled ass kids with no morals who spit on the homeless. American dream.

LL....ll is hard to peg. Here I know nothing about him because I dont read Kobe topics anymore. But he seems like a nice neough guy at the lounge. We have a running joke about him being weird but nobody here would get it.

Mike Miller know me? What an unusual thing to ask. makes me think theres some backstory or something. you have reason to think Mike Miller should know who I am?

Dunking on everybody in the park

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
    Mike Miller know me? What an unusual thing to ask. makes me think theres some backstory or something. you have reason to think Mike Miller should know who I am?
    Dunno, I think Jeff or somebody said that MM had 3000+ posts on ISH. That was a long time ago, though.

Might as well toss my name into the hat. So what do you think of the Bat. And where do I rank among the all-time greats.

This thing is interesting. Maybe I should do a ask Bat....

Quote Originally Posted by ExpatSunsFan
    Dunno, I think Jeff or somebody said that MM had 3000+ posts on ISH. That was a long time ago, though.
    Yeah, and everyone kept accusing him of being Asian.

Football In The Groin funkylikemonkey's Avatar

I'm pretty sure if I made a thread like this it wouldn't go over as well.