Page 6 of 32 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast
    Local High School Star Joey Zaza's Avatar

Which is crazier:

1) An individual whose ego is so large yet still so in need of attention that he starts a thread - "One time only" to answer all the burning questions there are about himself;

or

2) That there are groUpies asking him questions "Ohhh KBlaze, please tell me the story about the time you crapped three times in one day"

"Well, I had alot of Chilli that afternoon... (three paragraphs later)"

"WOW!! You are my hero"

NBA Superstar

Seems like everyone hates or loves you KBird (not meant to be offensive I call alot of my friends 'first syllable + bird').

I think you add to the board, we've had our disagreements, IMO you like to bring it in a debate and I rate that. Makes this place a lot more fun. But then again I think guys like Real Men, GoBB, Jerm, TMOGE and a lot of the other so called cyber thugs (I know I've left out a bunch) make this place more fun. IF you cant take the diss, class dismissed.

I also have no problem when posters add their thoughts to the board on a whole array of issues. It gives the board a nice texture and personalizes things.

Those who think you shyt ice cream and your ass is made of candy are most of the time just going with the flow ("Oh damn dawg, I heard that boy KBlaze is tight, drop his name"), but this place is like high school so ride the wave, groupies will love and that fuels the haters hate.

People who hate their cyber pals have real issues.

The Jizzo don't hate,
    he rates,
    and if you scored above an 8
    you should be feelin great.

*no grades will be given

Facts Are Misleading

Default ...

I've always wanted to know what you thought of Peppers.

The reason I ask this is because I know you're a fan of his team, therefor you know a lot more about him than I do because I only see what a casual fan would see, highlights. I don't watch Panthers game as a whole.

I've always thought Peppers was and will be the best defensive player in the league for a long time. Again, that opinion is a little bias because I just see the highlights, which are amazing.

Another thing, does Peyton Manning go down as the Dan Marino of this era? & if so, do scouts take too close a look at actual skills when they should be looking for the other little things? Like leadership qualitys, huddle command, knowledge of the game, etc.?

Bucks fan

Are you aware that by posting here on the new board you'll ruin your legacy? People will realize you're just a normal poster instead of this paul bunyan figure than people created.

NBA Superstar

Blaaaze. what do you think about me? i seen hippos.

I rule the local playground joewait's Avatar

what do you think I look like?
    and am i a good kind of a fella?

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Which is crazier:

1) An individual whose ego is so large yet still so in need of attention that he starts a thread - "One time only" to answer all the burning questions there are about himself;

or

2) That there are groUpies asking him questions "Ohhh KBlaze, please tell me the story about the time you crapped three times in one day"

"Well, I had alot of Chilli that afternoon... (three paragraphs later)"

"WOW!! You are my hero"
    Well if #2 happened it would be crazier.

And I never said I didnt have an ego. I think im always right, that im better than most people online and otherwise, and that the very idea of questioning me is insulting on some level. However....I think more people are like that than would admit it. You for one probably have as large an ego as I do. And I dont think anything I say or do justify the level of interest(be it positive or negative) I get. And after so many years of ignoring it its actually gotten worse.

I say something and someone generally comes in and either disagrees claiming something along the lines of "People just agree because its Kblaze" or something that leads to more "____ is on Kblazes ____" discussion. And it follows me. I have a name on offtopic.com. huge forum with like 5000 members or more and 1000 on at all times. I made a reply there and start getting PMs asking if im the real kblaze. I go on MSN with my original name and I might have 10-12 people at a time who added me to lists and just want to ask me random things. One kid I had to give basketball training advice to for weeks. Told **** about peoples parents. Their relationships and life issues.

My mentioning it might have an adverse effect but not mentioning it often doesnt seem to help. I liked ISH more when it didnt happen. When people I didnt know were not discussing why im in fact not the best or am the best. People start talking to me like "No disrespect but____" and **** like that. Just gets old. Nobody else ignores such things to nearly the degree ive tried to. But its gotten out of hand and im left to either continue ignoring it(and thats gotten harder) or just stop posting here which I dont want to do.

The only people I seem to even say anything to are people who have been around for years because anyone who knows me to a decent degree doesnt act like that. So I figure talking to everyone who has anything to say to me either kills the problem or worst case makes it worse which I doubt.

Batman....

Hard to place. When I first showed up you were known as a white racist or something like that who did nothing but argue. smack forum made because of you. You in a way were the first of the people who now come here just to argue and ****. I have no idea what you know about basketball for that reason.

All I know is youre black, from texas, and I think I remember you looking something like Canibus. Got no problem with you I can think of.

I've always wanted to know what you thought of Peppers.

The reason I ask this is because I know you're a fan of his team, therefor you know a lot more about him than I do because I only see what a casual fan would see, highlights. I don't watch Panthers game as a whole.

I've always thought Peppers was and will be the best defensive player in the league for a long time. Again, that opinion is a little bias because I just see the highlights, which are amazing.

Another thing, does Peyton Manning go down as the Dan Marino of this era? & if so, do scouts take too close a look at actual skills when they should be looking for the other little things? Like leadership qualitys, huddle command, knowledge of the game, etc.?
    I think Peppers is the best defender in the league unless Ray Lewis plays at the top of his game. Hes the rare true game changer. Not just affecter. But changer. One game this year he had like 8 tackles, 3 sacks, a batted down ball, a blocked field goal, and 4-5 hurries. And nobody was even suprised.

And no Manning will not be Marino. He will be this eras Elway. It will take a while(from the start I mean...not from right now) but he will win it all. Maybe 2-3 times. Hes gonna end up breaking most QB records. Wins. Yards. TDs. he wont catch Bradshaw/Montana in rings but nobody puts Bradshaw #1 all time anyway and Montana just has a reputaiton you cant top. He will retire as a guy ranked with Elway, Montana, Unitas, and the others in the GOAT discussion.

Are you aware that by posting here on the new board you'll ruin your legacy? People will realize you're just a normal poster instead of this paul bunyan figure than people created.
    Good.

Saw a basketball once

How do you manage to post as much as you do, especially during the day? Do you have a job?

Blaaaze. what do you think about me? i seen hippos
    In an ISH context...nothing. Only know you at the lounge and didnt even know you were here till about a week ago.

Joe....

Never saw you but the rumor is youre tall and fat.

And "good"? Perhaps as a person in ways. But I think youre racist(slightly more than usual. Everyone is to some degree). And I dont think you have the ability to be fair or think reasonably on the issue of Dirk for some reason. Nor do I think youre a real Mavs fan since you said if Lebron were traded there you wouldnt like the team. Not a real fan thing to say. So I think youre a casual fan who loves one guy and lets it blind you to the reality ofthe league. Basically the Mavs fan version of most 90s Bulls "fans" who really just loved Jordan. I hated those fans. I dont hate you. You dont do damage to the reputation of fans of my teams. But if Mavs fans hated you id understand.

How do you manage to post as much as you do, especially during the day? Do you have a job?
    I posted here 2-3 times more years ago when I posted from work. but now? just at home. I currently work at a trucking company owned by an old friend in a management position where I dont actually do anything. Well I sign papers. direct a few people. Schedule things. But really my purpose for being at work is because if im not insurance doesnt cover accidents. Its a regulation that someone in my position be at my job. Since its a small company things arent coming in 24/7 365 and there are others who do what I do I dont need to often be there. I set most schedules so I basically set my own hours. Usually I get there early(around 6-7). Might help the guys unloading since it makes the time I can leave come sooner. Once the days work is done im not required to be there.

So I might leave at 10 or 11 and come home and go to bed. Might need to go back in later. but my job doesnt require me to be there full days. And I dont even work 5 days a week anyway.

Tell the board that you are amused how random posters who have small post counts jump in Kblaze praise topics and swallow your load. Tell them thanks for no thanks and they are idiots. I didnt read this full topic but i wonder how many in this topic said "Kblaze is an attention whore", "This topic is a cry for attention"? Had I made this topic the replies would be more negative. Tell me you see it this way too. You make a thread and everyone is intrigued and interested. Probably would wipe your butthole after a #2. Plunge it even if your log clogged. Ridiculous.

Intelligent fan

Do you think Gobb takes steroids?
    Do you think Gobb is a drama queen?
    Do you think Gobb was prom queen?

Tell the board that you are amused how random posters who have small post counts jump in Kblaze praise topics and swallow your load. Tell them thanks for no thanks and they are idiots.
    Im amused how random posters who dont know me(post count not reall an issue) jump in Kblaze praise topics and "swallow my load". They are annoying. Idiots? Not sure.

I didnt read this full topic but i wonder how many in this topic said "Kblaze is an attention whore", "This topic is a cry for attention"? Had I made this topic the replies would be more negative. Tell me you see it this way too.
    Couple were. Its to be expected.

And you wouldnt make a topic like this because you always talked about it when it came up. I watch you argue with people about me and have done so for a few years. You wouldnt do that. You get involved. I dont think there is any question what you think about anything or anyone. More outspoken on these things.

Do you think Gobb takes steroids?
    Do you think Gobb is a drama queen?
    Do you think Gobb was prom queen?
    No.
    Not exactly.
    No.