Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011

Default Re: Ask me about a supplement- Sports Nutrition, libido, anything,I'll give you the goods

Quote Originally Posted by BlazersDozen
    I need some roids....hook ups?
    Sorry, i'm out

Default Re: Ask me about a supplement- Sports Nutrition, libido, anything,I'll give you the goods

Quote Originally Posted by Whiteness
    so what are the thoughts, as the official ISH dymatize rep, on OTHER companies?

I lapride Gaspari like no other.
    I fully endorse all companies as long as they don't attack mine. Some of my greatest friends are working for my competitors. It's unethical to knock another product, especially when you know how they make thiers. That's why I had a particular beef with bb.com because they were always slamming GNC brand products when in fact GNC has one of the highest quality standards in the industry. I know Rich Gaspari, met him many times at trade shows and when I was doing 3rd party managing for GNC and I have no problem with his products. I actually have more issues with guys who slam other brands and promote Gaspari as if it's the be all and end all of sports nutrition. Those who claim that have very little inside information, are misguided and uneducated in the industry.

But if you like Gaspari, i'm all for it, as long as the industry as a whole evolves, we all make the pie bigger and we can all benefit from it

Quote Originally Posted by fiddy
    Im looking for reviews on AX's Hard FX and Mass FX (The Destroyer).
    Since i don't work for GNC anymore I've been really out of the loop with other supplement companies. Looking at this one however I'd be a little skeptical since it's a proprietary blend. They forluma is there but it seems a little too low for what the products actually do, unless the are standardized.

Something with a test booster and a protein activator together. I have a product called M-80.

http://www.4supplementreviews.com/bp...-m-80-reviews/

Quote Originally Posted by glidedrxlr22
    Yo Hateraid, what do you think about CissusRX? I like it. Makes old training aches go away.
    I've never heard of it. Looks interesting.

코비=GOAT

Since you said it was 80% diet, 15% correct lifting, and 5% supplement. What does taking a supplement actually benefit you? Because 5% is really small, almost insignificant. I'm on the fence, because spending money on these supplements in my current situation is counter intuitive if I have 95% of what I need to do down and the benefit of supplements is that small.

Cheaters.

Quote Originally Posted by shlver
    Since you said it was 80% diet, 15% correct lifting, and 5% supplement. What does taking a supplement actually benefit you? Because 5% is really small, almost insignificant. I'm on the fence, because spending money on these supplements in my current situation is counter intuitive if I have 95% of what I need to do down and the benefit of supplements is that small.
    I like to put it this way. Gas additive is a very little component to your car, but it makes a huge difference when you use it.

The theory is that you can achieve your goals just by dieting alone, you develop by training, but taking supplements on thier own will have little to no effect if the two bigger portions aren't in tact. Once you have that down pact, then that 5% will take you the rest of the way. You don't NEED supplements, but they sure do HELP.

코비=GOAT

Quote Originally Posted by hateraid
    I like to put it this way. Gas additive is a very little component to your car, but it makes a huge difference when you use it.

The theory is that you can achieve your goals just by dieting alone, you develop by training, but taking supplements on thier own will have little to no effect if the two bigger portions aren't in tact. Once you have that down pact, then that 5% will take you the rest of the way. You don't NEED supplements, but they sure do HELP.
    Ahh okay. I don't have my diet down correctly. Will it still help me?

Quote Originally Posted by shlver
    Ahh okay. I don't have my diet down correctly. Will it still help me?
    I posted in another thread that supplements can be used to motivate people. So in the event that your diet is poor to adequate at least you're investing in something and getting off your as$. But will it do the result for you? No. Diet is so improtant to reaching goals, but it's the one aspect that people won't hold themselves accountable for. I think that's why I was so blunt with Maga. I wanted him to understand the neccessity of diet before supplementing. (Sorry maga, you still my man!). He says he eats alot but never gains weight. I wanted to re-enforce that in fact he's not eating enough if he isn't reaching his goals. But that's the commonality of people who don't get to their goals, it must be the supplement. Accountabilty gone.

Supplements help, but they aren't the cause of how the goals are met, that's why I don't accept when people say supplements don't work. They all work, it's all in expectations.

Banned

I fully endorse all companies as long as they don't attack mine.
    I just looooooove SizeOn... really wish my store carried dymatize man... I've only had the elite cereal LoL

sh!t was bomb th0

how's that stim free xpand?

Quote Originally Posted by Whiteness
    I just looooooove SizeOn... really wish my store carried dymatize man... I've only had the elite cereal LoL

sh!t was bomb th0

how's that stim free xpand?
    It's the only preworkout I know of that's stim free.
    BTW, the cereals are discontinued.

Banned

It's the only preworkout I know of that's stim free.
    BTW, the cereals are discontinued.
    I know I bought the last case from the shelf hahaha... also... GNC actually makes a non stim workout that is

Pro Performance

Friendliest Poster :) E_Stamkos's Avatar

do you mean d-bol or b-ball?
    I believe D-Bol would be the correct pronunciation. I had a friend who used them and reported great results but im not sure how safe these things are over the long run. Know anything about them? I remember him explaining how these capsules made you lift like you were on roids minus the nasty side effects
    Last edited by E_Stamkos; 09-21-2010 at 10:40 PM.