Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: 911 audio from the crazy chimp attack...(a little disturbing)

Quote Originally Posted by AppleNader
    dude did you listen to the call? The dispatcher had sent people out almost immediately. I don't understand what kind of problem you have with the dispatcher? You want him to send everybody the instant he gets the call? No...he sent help quickly and appropriately once he learned what the situation was.
    ha... do I have a problem with the dispatcher? course not, why would I? I simply find myself in the position that I believe him to have acted slower then could have/should have been. Also, just to nullify your argument (my argument as well, but never the less...) that he acted immediately you will understand she didnt give the local and it takes 20+ seconds for numbers to run through the database and come up with a corresponding address. Thus, the pause he takes while she speaks around 40 seconds is when he relays info to officers.

there... now we both agree that its a terrible thing that a chimp ate a woman
    [COLOR="White"]Hate it when people use modifyers such as "almost" because it allows for my part of the argument as well while still implying im a dumbass. Please cease and suck cock.[/COLOR]

Cornell Basketball=#1

Quote Originally Posted by Fallguy20
    ha... do I have a problem with the dispatcher? course not, why would I?
    Ok, you thought he should be fired....that's a stupid overreaction against a dispatcher who did his job correctly.

I simply find myself in the position that I believe him to have acted slower then could have/should have been.
    Do you understand emergency services aren't unlimited resources? They don't send out so many responders due to a few seconds of incoherent babble that you hear at the start of the vid. The dispatcher acted properly in getting her location and what she needed before sending police/ems. In fact, the police were likely sent once he had her address as first responders (within 30 seconds), and more ems units were sent after he learned of the actual incident.

Also, just to nullify your argument (my argument as well, but never the less...) that he acted immediately you will understand she didnt give the local and it takes 20+ seconds for numbers to run through the database and come up with a corresponding address.
    Acting immediately is to assess what resources are needed for a call, and send them out. Dispatcher did exactly that. He got her location, and sent police. Got more details and sent EMS. Police and EMS were able to respond quickly, and kill the f&cking chimp. And plus, they got to her fast enough that she is now in critical condition (not dead on the scene) despite having her f&cking face ripped off.
    Last edited by AppleNader; 02-19-2009 at 05:04 AM.

Ok, you thought he should be fired....that's a stupid overreaction against a dispatcher who did his job correctly.
    Okay, you thought I should be posterized for thinking he should be fired... same diff

Do you understand emergency services aren't unlimited resources? They don't send out so many responders due to a few seconds of incoherent babble that you hear at the start of the vid.
    AND YES THEY DO
    please try it out and see
    the cruiser is standard and the other equipment is on a 5-10 minute delay depending on the distance between the local and the area units or station.

Acting immediately is to assess what resources are needed for a call, and send them out. Dispatcher did exactly that. He got her location, and sent police. Got more details and sent EMS. Police and EMS were able to respond quickly, and kill the f&cking chimp. And plus, they got to her fast enough that she is now in critical condition (not dead on the scene) despite having her f&cking face ripped off
    obviously we have different ideas of what quickly means. I see room for improvement, you see this as the best possible job done because she is alive and not dead? glass half empty you tired old man... you might want to get that checked out.
    [COLOR="White"]dont try to pull the retard card and try to slap me with the "you dont know whatda **** ya talking about" hand... chances are you will be the one left hanging with the card in your hot little hand.[/COLOR]
    Last edited by Fallguy20; 02-19-2009 at 05:13 AM.

Cornell Basketball=#1

Okay, you thought I should be posterized for thinking he should be fired... same diff

AND YES THEY DO
    please try it out and see
    the cruiser is standard and the other equipment is on a 5-10 minute delay depending on the distance between the local and the area units or station.
    [COLOR="White"]dont try to pull the retard card and try to slap me with the "you dont know whatda **** ya talking about" hand... chances are you will be the one left hanging with the card in your hot little hand.[/COLOR]
    I think you already admitted that you shut down your own argument, but I'll spell it out for you again.

only police are sent out on non-emergency investigations when there is a 911 call, and then a hangup. In the case of this lady who's panicking, the dispatcher had her on the line and gathered appropriate information before sending out police/ems. Police were dispatched within half a minute or so after her location was found, and ems a bit later. Perfect work by the dispatcher. Almost no delay between the time needed to get her location/information, and when the cops were sent out.

you already admitted that it was impossible for the police to be sent instantly

I see room for improvement
    You already admitted the time needed to get her location, so the police can't be dispatched as immediately as you would like. Between that and the time the police were first dispatched, there is almost nothing to possibly improve on. What improvement would you like to see? Please tell me how you would implement that.
    Last edited by AppleNader; 02-19-2009 at 05:19 AM.

and yet I still feel he should be fired... funny how logic doesnt apply at 2 am

you can take this set, the nice man can keep his job. ill even applaud him for a flawless execution. now kindly get off the night owl shift and stop riding my jock.

What improvement would you like to see? Please tell me how you would implement that
    sendthemallandignorethecostand/oroverheadinanattempttosavelivesandprotecttheveryp ublicthatpaysfortheservicesitsmeanttohavebenefitth em
    Last edited by Fallguy20; 02-19-2009 at 05:25 AM.

Cornell Basketball=#1

Quote Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
    Chimps are very dangerous animals. People are thrown off by the fact that they have such human features. I guess people think, "hey... we aren't that far a part on the evolutionary tree... we'll be friends."

It doesn't work that way. The average person would not feel safe around a tiger or lion, regardless of how long they had been in captivity. Chimps should be treated no differently. Use extreme caution.

I remember a few years ago, a California man was attacked by a group of chimps and had his feet, hands, and genitals chewed off. He had owned a chimp and had it in a sanctuary.

Link to the story:
    http://www.cbc.ca/world/story/2005/0...ack050304.html
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rgurb...eature=related
    Chimp throws around grown man like a rag doll, almost rips off his ears and fingers

NBA sixth man of the year

Quote Originally Posted by AppleNader
    Stupid woman. Sucks she got her face ripped off, but this was a sh&t show waiting to happen.

Chimps are some of the strongest animals on the face of this earth. A lot of people don't realize this, but chimps have absurd bone density and muscle structure. Many many times stronger than any human can possibly have. Check out the arms of this average sized chimp. It's like a f&cking tree trunk.
    That average chimp looks about the size of an average 6'2 muscle head that I've seen at my gym. Crazy.

That stupid lady gave the chimp Xanax laced tea. Maybe Xanax reacts a bit different in chimps than in humans. That could explain the uncharacteristic behavior.

Cornell Basketball=#1

and yet I still feel he should be fired... funny how logic doesnt apply at 2 am

you can take this set, the nice man can keep his job. ill even applaud him for a flawless execution. now kindly get off the night owl shift and stop riding my jock.
    Yea, you're an idiot for assigning blame to somebody who doesn't deserve it, I think we've already determined that.
    Last edited by AppleNader; 02-19-2009 at 02:55 PM.

Cornell Basketball=#1

Quote Originally Posted by Undisputed
    That stupid lady gave the chimp Xanax laced tea. Maybe Xanax reacts a bit different in chimps than in humans. That could explain the uncharacteristic behavior.
    she's definitely one to blame. Some of Xanax's side effects are irritability, anxiety, and aggression
    Last edited by AppleNader; 02-19-2009 at 02:57 PM.

Banned

how da **** r u gonna keep a chimp as a pet? stupid ass woman

Cornell Basketball=#1

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe4life
    how da **** r u gonna keep a chimp as a pet? stupid ass woman
    some people don't understand the concept of a "wild animal"

Oh well. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes