Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Default Re: 50 Cent releases Sex Tape starring Rick Ross' baby mama

Quote Originally Posted by starface
    thanks for proving my point about how dumb and phony this 'drama' is and who it appeals to.
    Its not a fake beef to entertain a dumb crowd much like the WWE. Its hardly phony. Its real. Again if you think its dumb and lame? Agreed. But if you cant see these two arent exactly pulling a stunt before our eyes? Shame on you.

how do you even know that stuff?
    I forgot your middle name is oblivious. Look up in the sky starface an airplane is flying over your head.

starface "how do you know? "

do you seriously keep up with it? wow
    It floods the internet. How can one avoid it? If not messageboards, hip hop sites or places where you listen to new music, interviews, freestyles? How can anyone miss it? The fact me and you are posting in a thread titled "50 cent released sex tape starrring rick ross baby mother" is how you would know. Its really simple even if you dont look for this stuff. You come across it regardless like so. And here we are? Replying back and forth in a thread updating both of us on the latest 50 cent vs rick ross drama.

But yes how do i know?
    Do I seriously keep up with this stuff?
    Inquiring minds wanna know!

i couldnt even pick rick ross out of a lineup. i literally cant name one of his songs.
    Uh huh. Riiiiiight.

i couldnt tell you one thing that he or 50 cent have done to each other in this "beef."
    So you replied in this thread because...?

starface "i skipped over the title and what the topic creator had in his initial post. I just accidently entered this thread and started talkin about the two's beef being fake, phony and staged like a wrestling match. Then i went on to give a moment of silence for hip hop. Wait so i acknowledge this is hip hop related? Wait so i acknowledge 50 and rick ross are apart of the hip hop community therefore I must have an idea who they are? Oh geeze, my conscience can be such a smartass some time."

I dunno, I guess I have other stuff to do with my time thats more important
    Like? Oh wait your lunch break is up. Yanno your 1hr ISH time here. See you tomorrow starface to continue this.

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    Its not a fake beef to entertain a dumb crowd much like the WWE. Its hardly phony. Its real. Again if you think its dumb and lame? Agreed. But if you cant see these two arent exactly pulling a stunt before our eyes? Shame on you.

I forgot your middle name is oblivious. Look up in the sky starface an airplane is flying over your head.

starface "how do you know? "

It floods the internet. How can one avoid it? If not messageboards, hip hop sites or places where you listen to new music, interviews, freestyles? How can anyone miss it? The fact me and you are posting in a thread titled "50 cent released sex tape starrring rick ross baby mother" is how you would know. Its really simple even if you dont look for this stuff. You come across it regardless like so. And here we are? Replying back and forth in a thread updating both of us on the latest 50 cent vs rick ross drama.

But yes how do i know?
    Do I seriously keep up with this stuff?
    Inquiring minds wanna know!

Uh huh. Riiiiiight.

So you replied in this thread because...?

starface "i skipped over the title and what the topic creator had in his initial post. I just accidently entered this thread and started talkin about the two's beef being fake, phony and staged like a wrestling match. Then i went on to give a moment of silence for hip hop. Wait so i acknowledge this is hip hop related? Wait so i acknowledge 50 and rick ross are apart of the hip hop community therefore I must have an idea who they are? Oh geeze, my conscience can be such a smartass some time."

Like? Oh wait your lunch break is up. Yanno your 1hr ISH time here. See you tomorrow starface to continue this.
    swear to god i dont know what rick ross looks like and I cannot name one of his songs. im pretty sure the last music video I saw on TV was "The Next Episode" like 8 years ago. I haven't listened to rap music on the radio since about the same time. I truly don't keep up with it anymore, because it's not of good quality. I don't watch bad movies or waste my time with bad music, simply because it gets put out. Lotta fools will go see anything new just so you can talk about it when everyone else does [which is the only reason anyone would go see a spiderman or batman or transformers movie or a seth rogen movie]. I dont waste my time with things that aren't quality.

also, no lunch yet lol. i havent even gone in yet, its only 11:30 here and i work at 1 today.

swear to god i dont know what rick ross looks like and I cannot name one of his songs. im pretty sure the last music video I saw on TV was "The Next Episode" like 8 years ago.

I haven't listened to rap music on the radio since about the same time. I truly don't keep up with it anymore, because it's not of good quality
    Me and the radio divorced years ago. So I'm right there with you on that.

The thing i dont keep up with anymore is tv shows (primetime). Its lost its appeal on me.

I don't watch bad movies or waste my time with bad music, simply because it gets put out. Lotta fools will go see anything new just so you can talk about it when everyone else does. I dont waste my time with things that aren't quality.
    Ok.

also, no lunch yet lol. i havent even gone in yet, its only 11:30 here and i work at 1 today.
    Work at 1? What kind of hours are those?

iWANNAgoHIGHER. emsteez forreal's Avatar

anyway, who's the guy in the video?

Fresh Kid Turned Rotten Lamar Doom's Avatar

I haven't listened to rap music on the radio since about the same time. I truly don't keep up with it anymore, because it's not of good quality. I don't watch bad movies or waste my time with bad music, simply because it gets put out. Lotta fools will go see anything new just so you can talk about it when everyone else does [which is the only reason anyone would go see a spiderman or batman or transformers movie or a seth rogen movie]. I dont waste my time with things that aren't quality.

you should check out the latest Batman, it was pretty good.

I'm with you on rap on the radio, it's a joke, MOST (i said most) mainstream sh*t is unbearable these days, has anyone tried to flip through a Source magazine in the last five years? nightmare. who are these people and how can they possibly be making a living as a musician/rapper? the train has come off the tracks, if you compare hip hop to rock n roll, we're in the big hair synthesizer 80's era. XM radio is great by the way, but not for hip hop.

This 50 cent sh*t is weak as f*ck to me. If 50's "thing" is going to be that he's the beef guy and it's like pro wrestling, fine, but i don't think that's it, and i just know how seriously people take this garbage. 50 your vitamin water flavor is awesome and i will probably always shake my ass a little when i hear "in the club" but you're way the f*ck off.

Quote Originally Posted by blasian
    Kinda sad that 50 has to resort to this. All of his singles flopped and his album keeps getting pushed back. So in order to stay relevant he pays for a sex tape that Ross's baby momma made way after the two broke up. Lame.

[COLOR=White]Though I saw the tape, and Ross's BM has some nice tittays[/COLOR]

repped for truth (except the hidden part) LOL

Quote Originally Posted by hito da god
    i would never ask 50 to manage my music career, but i wouldn't mind him being an executive producer on an album - helping me choose beats, write a hook here and there, help market the album, etc. 50 still has it in that sense. but how many hit singles can you really expect from lloyd banks and tony yayo? the fact that they even had each is amazing. or how about an over the hill mobb deep? they haven't been hot since 'amerikaz nightmare' imo, and even then prodigy sounded lazy as hell. how about M.O.P, who has never had big hits anyway? 50 has made some terrible signings, but most artists usually do at first. i'd give him another year or two before i can write him off completely.

i would agree that ricky has been improving with time and 50 has regressed since 'get rich'. living in new york, i can't be unbiased and say 50 doesn't make hits any more because his stuff still gets played here all the time. i hear 'i get it in' all the time, so i wouldn't know how his songs are doing on a national level.
    Without Dre 50 has no beats. That's the reason none of his other sh*t did as good as GRODT.

His albums are wack, his movie was garbage, his clothes are cheaply made and his video game is straight trash.

His "beef" gimmick played out a LONG time ago just like he did.

Local High School Star IBLEEDGREEN20's Avatar

its about the music. magnificant, mafia music on top of the world, and cigar music are better songs than anything 50 has put out in a long time.

people online think 50 cent is winning this beef, nobody else.. anywhere.. nobody cares about 50 cents money.. ovbiously money doesnt make good music or else 50 cent would have released his album by now..

and blaming eminems album not being released yet in order to push his OWN album back is so wack...

musically, rick ross has got it.. when he stays in his lane he makes crazy records.. musically rick ross is better than 50 cent..

NO MUSIC 50 CENT HAS PUT OUT DURING THIS BEEF IS BETTER THAN RICK ROSS'S MAFIA MUSIC.. and if you disagree your wack.. Rick ross paints pictures and lets you get a visual, 50's wack..

in this day and age, i care more about the music than the money or the stupid beefs.. and rick ross puts out quality music and expect deeper than rap to follow that trend..
    Last edited by IBLEEDGREEN20; 03-18-2009 at 06:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Magic Man
    You must be faded right now. Get Rich was hot for one reason and one reason only. Dre. This chump aint sellin no more records. He jumps in beefs to sell records (A-La Tupac) but it just doesn't work. Kanye sonned him and it wasn't even close. And sorry, but let's be real. Curtis was gar-bage. I wanted money back and all I did was download it.

Side Note:
    Forgot to add, I'd hit it.
    50 went hard on Get Rich Or Die Trying, it wasn't just Dre. The Massacre actually shattered Get Rich Or Die Trying sales. Jumping in beefs to sell records, DOES WORK for 50. That's what he's always done. 50 actually outsold Kanye world wide. Curtis was garbage. But listen to Bodysnatchers and Elephant In The Sand. Good recent sh*t. 50 is actually EXTREMELY intelligent. Don't get it twisted. Has the skills, foresight, and aptitude to create and run a multi-million dollar, multi-faceted business from nothing with no formal business training. Understands the mechanics of music, business, and pop-culture. Very well spoken too when he isn't speaking in ebonics. He is co-writing and releasing a book with Robert Green(author of 48 Laws Of Power).

Quote Originally Posted by IBLEEDGREEN20
    its about the music. magnificant, mafia music on top of the world, and cigar music are better songs than anything 50 has put out in a long time.

people online think 50 cent is winning this beef, nobody else.. anywhere.. nobody cares about 50 cents money.. ovbiously money doesnt make good music or else 50 cent would have released his album by now..

and blaming eminems album not being released yet in order to push his OWN album back is so wack...

musically, rick ross has got it.. when he stays in his lane he makes crazy records.. musically rick ross is better than 50 cent..

NO MUSIC 50 CENT HAS PUT OUT DURING THIS BEEF IS BETTER THAN RICK ROSS'S MAFIA MUSIC.. and if you disagree your wack.. Rick ross paints pictures and lets you get a visual, 50's wack..

in this day and age, i care more about the music than the money or the stupid beefs.. and rick ross puts out quality music and expect deeper than rap to follow that trend..
    It's Ross' fault. He opened his fata$$ mouth and made it more than rap. And he got bodied. Now he's trying to "make it about music" after his a$$ is getting eaten alive. When a broke ass peasant tries to go after a REAL BOSS, he gets spanked like a child.

Even Lloyd banks has a diss out..thats how weak the camp is.. The member's diss aint even getting Honorable mentions,.Fat Joe And Rick Ross are so not the yokosuna or Vaders of the game